India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Can u fell in love wid A (Page 5)

a.kaur Goldie
a.kaur
a.kaur

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
would i want to fall in love with arnav? hell no! although he is smoking hot and rich...he is an arrogant control freak.

that being said...i think i still could fall in love with him...if i was in a situation like khushi, where he is constantly showing you signs of affection, protecting you, getting freaked out at your pain and jealous when someone else looks your way. things like that would make me drawn
to him. 

arshe81 Groupbie
arshe81
arshe81

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
i think the ones who want ASR types mostly will falll under the 15 to 19 age group.. and that time the world is so colourful and you tend to see life with rose tinted glasses and every story has a happy ending..but as u grow in maturity you actually understand what are the harsh realities of life.. i was also the same when i was sixteen..but now i know the ASR types don't cut it in real life.. looks /hotness take you only so far .. but when u need to deal with the realities of life it is the Akash types - (strong supporting, head and heart in the right place) whom you would want by you side...  having said that i know you cant control whom you should fall in love with and whom you shouldn't...but my advise is if you ever encounter such characters in real life try to stay away and if you can't then be ready for a rough ride...Smile

Edited by arshe81 - 08 April 2012 at 1:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KushKusumAsh95evenjleena28Addie07CDloveTargaryen

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Thnx for input
UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
WELL as far as i respect all the vies,, depends on personal experiences and the perception!
FOR me,,,

believe me,, Such a guy will giv  u hardest time,,but also make your world beautiful,, I know its tough to deal sometimes,, but when love conquers,,every hard time seems to be nothing,,,such a man will make life beautiful for u so much so that u cannot stop loving him ,, the only thing lacking here is trust,, once the trust is built up,,,its for eternity!

Also such a guys will love the patner more than anything else,,extrmemlyt possessive,, but again edepends on how much u love such a guy,,n ready to bear with the moods ...I'll fall for such a guy!!  actually...forget it!Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_Janki_-Sudhanya-.khanak.ragvir.fanTargaryenXSilentPrayersXrushshri

FlamingsOfLove Goldie
FlamingsOfLove
FlamingsOfLove

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
MY STORY of a ASR I NO

yes i have meant a like this, well A person close to me ...

His  full of anger and all that but Not complete grey shades, he has looks but Is Unbelievable, i no the feeling on how kushi felt before finding the cold man...

I hated him but I started liking him, well sorta now his engaged ( love ) now i sorta  regret cuz his HOT lol but naughty..LOL
but NO  i wouldnt want to met a guy like that .

NOW i no he was not meant for me And i was and AM fine with that Smile 

aww and HIS family wanted me fore his wife ,,BUT that Wouldnt happen lol ..NEVA 

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
I have spent all my life with men like ASR Types
be it my  my brothers  or the man i intend to...
when  they are angry its difficult to cope up with them but not impossible...they are unpredictable  and loveable at the same time... i guess that makes life more exciting and enjoyable...

if sometimes they make you feell the hell the nest moment they take you too heaven WinkLOL
wierd but verrryyy trueEmbarrassed

Edited by -MaanKiPari- - 08 April 2012 at 4:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
 lol... nice topic... been there, done that, came out unscathed,tilted his life 360 degrees and then ended up marrying him and now he has tamed down and now is a reformed man but sometimes i still get the glimpse of ASR in him from time to time but i am no shrinking violet darling.
I put KKG to shame when needed and the best part is that he loves me for for that and i just keep him grounded to earth.That is the reason we get along so well just like a house on fire.

Edited by kookie2020 - 08 April 2012 at 4:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CDloveTargaryenrushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Gud 1

Go to top