India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Can u fell in love wid A (Page 4)

MemoriesDieHard Senior Member
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
i would love to hav such a man in ma life...

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by serialjunkie

Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by serialjunkie

In real life? No.
Life is too short and precious to waste on reforming a guy or spending years to discover his golden heart. Why would one do it when there are plenty of nice guys to fall for? It makes for a great narrative, but not a very practical one. just my pov.

Accept d challange my dear friend smriti...he will love u back madly Embarrassed I think worth sacroificing few yrs dan whole life staying whom u don't love.

Pyar ka ek pal bhi sau sadiyon ke barabar hota hai. Embarrassed

No not worth it.mainly because there are enough and more good guys out there who will treat women right. Men like ADR get u high like a drug but the withdrawal is not worth it and they never change.its this MU today and another MU tomorrow. In serials they can redeem themselves but in reality when u have career job bills to pay, who has time for high drama

Smriti, I will ask u this question again after revealation of truth on him. Well I am an mba student n it says no gain without taking risk. How can u say dat d guy u r engaged or married is worth it on d first day or he is not faking his goodness. So if risk is concerned it's both d sides, right.

Moreover, to love or not to love is not in our hands. Pyar dekh ke nahi hota...it just happens...smtimes u don't know it happened n believe me it's not bookish knowledge to me.

Honey I think you are talking about two different things here... if you dont know the person then yes should give them a chance... but here we are talking about a person with ASR's gray shades... which means you know that person's personality... then in that case I say if you decide to take a chance with them then you are gambling your own life away...

ASR is a fictional character... yes its not in our hands to fall in luv (its the worst thing to fall in luv with such a person) but as i keep saying sometimes luv is not enough... luv is life only in films and books... in reality its just a part of it... an important part... but still a part...
A person being ruthless arrogant and proud is one thing...
A person being all the above with power money and fame is something different altogether .. i'll narrate a small incident.. as i said i have known such a person.. when i'd not answer his calls i'd get over 50 missed calls and loadsa messages,,, the time i'd answer- the questions would follow "where were you? who with? why didnt u answer my calls, you think i cant find out? I'll destroy that person if its sum guy and u know i can do it..." Now if a person has so much power who can do anything.. is it worth it.. temper is different, trust issues another thing but someone who can shatter u and all u hold close is scary,... they dont change.. they are too used to calling shots

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nataliahAsh95CDloveTargaryen

sweetieabhay Groupbie
sweetieabhay
sweetieabhay

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
You're asking WHAT IF? Gawd I've always wanted a man of ASR's character! Appt grey shade as well as emotional at the same time :)
gunayaar IF-Dazzler
gunayaar
gunayaar

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
i think if s our fate den no one can stop fallng 4 him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i think i will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Few want asr types too...gud
ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
completed drooling ... ya it can happen bcoz pyaar  unintentionally hojata hai ...  aap jisse nafrat karte ho usse hi pyaar hone ka jyda dar rahte hai...
a.kaur Goldie
a.kaur
a.kaur

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
would i want to fall in love with arnav? hell no! although he is smoking hot and rich...he is an arrogant control freak.

that being said...i think i still could fall in love with him...if i was in a situation like khushi, where he is constantly showing you signs of affection, protecting you, getting freaked out at your pain and jealous when someone else looks your way. things like that would make me drawn
to him. 
arshe81 Groupbie
arshe81
arshe81

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
i think the ones who want ASR types mostly will falll under the 15 to 19 age group.. and that time the world is so colourful and you tend to see life with rose tinted glasses and every story has a happy ending..but as u grow in maturity you actually understand what are the harsh realities of life.. i was also the same when i was sixteen..but now i know the ASR types don't cut it in real life.. looks /hotness take you only so far .. but when u need to deal with the realities of life it is the Akash types - (strong supporting, head and heart in the right place) whom you would want by you side...  having said that i know you cant control whom you should fall in love with and whom you shouldn't...but my advise is if you ever encounter such characters in real life try to stay away and if you can't then be ready for a rough ride...Smile

Edited by arshe81 - 08 April 2012 at 1:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KushKusumAddie07Ash95evenjleena28CDloveTargaryen

Go to top