maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by serialjunkie

In real life? No.
Life is too short and precious to waste on reforming a guy or spending years to discover his golden heart. Why would one do it when there are plenty of nice guys to fall for? It makes for a great narrative, but not a very practical one. just my pov.

Accept d challange my dear friend smriti...he will love u back madly Embarrassed I think worth sacroificing few yrs dan whole life staying whom u don't love.

Pyar ka ek pal bhi sau sadiyon ke barabar hota hai. Embarrassed

No not worth it.mainly because there are enough and more good guys out there who will treat women right. Men like ADR get u high like a drug but the withdrawal is not worth it and they never change.its this MU today and another MU tomorrow. In serials they can redeem themselves but in reality when u have career job bills to pay, who has time for high drama

Smriti, I will ask u this question again after revealation of truth on him. Well I am an mba student n it says no gain without taking risk. How can u say dat d guy u r engaged or married is worth it on d first day or he is not faking his goodness. So if risk is concerned it's both d sides, right.

Moreover, to love or not to love is not in our hands. Pyar dekh ke nahi hota...it just happens...smtimes u don't know it happened n believe me it's not bookish knowledge to me.

Honey I think you are talking about two different things here... if you dont know the person then yes should give them a chance... but here we are talking about a person with ASR's gray shades... which means you know that person's personality... then in that case I say if you decide to take a chance with them then you are gambling your own life away...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KushKusumSereneLadyAsh95evenjleena28hukshilaCDlovedeejayaqueelserialjunkieTargaryen

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

I have been there done that. Take my words for it people... never fall for a person like ASR.   I married a man just like ASR and spent almost 6 years trying to understand him and to figure out what I do wrong while balancing life with career, bills, responsibilities and family.  Yes we had some good days, but they weren't enough to over look all the tension between us.  At the end of it all, one big blow to our relationship landed us in divorce court.  And here I am today, lost, alone and trying to find a direction to start my life once again.  If I had to do it over, I would never fall for him, never love him, and would never marry him.

So friends if you can save yourself

I totally agree, I work with women who go through these kind of men everyday and its heartbreaking.  The thing is even if I met a guy who looks as good as ASR/Arnav I still wont fall from him. I am a happily married woman and if you knew my husband you will think he is very simple even boring man but he is the best guy ever...

To me more than looks behaviour matters, how can anyone day in and out remain sane when they are thrown such hideous words???sorry doesnt cut it...in real life we have real issues and to that added stress of these kind of behaviour???i dont think anyone can sleep peacefully and who wants that constant worrying that what thing is going to flip him off next???na just not worth it...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KushKusumarshe81SereneLadyAsh95hukshilaCDloveMentalExotica

MemoriesDieHard Senior Member
MemoriesDieHard
MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
i would love to hav such a man in ma life...
Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

In real life? No.
Life is too short and precious to waste on reforming a guy or spending years to discover his golden heart. Why would one do it when there are plenty of nice guys to fall for? It makes for a great narrative, but not a very practical one. just my pov.

Accept d challange my dear friend smriti...he will love u back madly Embarrassed I think worth sacroificing few yrs dan whole life staying whom u don't love.

Pyar ka ek pal bhi sau sadiyon ke barabar hota hai. Embarrassed

No not worth it.mainly because there are enough and more good guys out there who will treat women right. Men like ADR get u high like a drug but the withdrawal is not worth it and they never change.its this MU today and another MU tomorrow. In serials they can redeem themselves but in reality when u have career job bills to pay, who has time for high drama

Smriti, I will ask u this question again after revealation of truth on him. Well I am an mba student n it says no gain without taking risk. How can u say dat d guy u r engaged or married is worth it on d first day or he is not faking his goodness. So if risk is concerned it's both d sides, right.

Moreover, to love or not to love is not in our hands. Pyar dekh ke nahi hota...it just happens...smtimes u don't know it happened n believe me it's not bookish knowledge to me.

Honey I think you are talking about two different things here... if you dont know the person then yes should give them a chance... but here we are talking about a person with ASR's gray shades... which means you know that person's personality... then in that case I say if you decide to take a chance with them then you are gambling your own life away...

ASR is a fictional character... yes its not in our hands to fall in luv (its the worst thing to fall in luv with such a person) but as i keep saying sometimes luv is not enough... luv is life only in films and books... in reality its just a part of it... an important part... but still a part...
A person being ruthless arrogant and proud is one thing...
A person being all the above with power money and fame is something different altogether .. i'll narrate a small incident.. as i said i have known such a person.. when i'd not answer his calls i'd get over 50 missed calls and loadsa messages,,, the time i'd answer- the questions would follow "where were you? who with? why didnt u answer my calls, you think i cant find out? I'll destroy that person if its sum guy and u know i can do it..." Now if a person has so much power who can do anything.. is it worth it.. temper is different, trust issues another thing but someone who can shatter u and all u hold close is scary,... they dont change.. they are too used to calling shots

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nataliahAsh95CDloveTargaryen

sweetieabhay Groupbie
sweetieabhay
sweetieabhay

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
You're asking WHAT IF? Gawd I've always wanted a man of ASR's character! Appt grey shade as well as emotional at the same time :)
gunayaar IF-Dazzler
gunayaar
gunayaar

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
i think if s our fate den no one can stop fallng 4 him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i think i will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Few want asr types too...gud
ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
completed drooling ... ya it can happen bcoz pyaar  unintentionally hojata hai ...  aap jisse nafrat karte ho usse hi pyaar hone ka jyda dar rahte hai...

Go to top