Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*Whistle Podu (CSK)*~ CSK Vs. RR (22/04/13) (Page 56)

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Joined: 03 November 2011
Posts: 35104

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nidz-

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by -Nidz-

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by -Nidz-

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Oooh! I'm liking the CSK team! Namma ooru Chennai ku periya whistle adinga !PartyThis means,lets blow a big whistle for Chennai and  CSK! LOLThanks for sharing the info Nids Hug 

I will do for the first match as thats the one i will get to watch Ouch

Specially mumma k samne LOL bcoz she was laughing at me when CSK lost in finals Cry
 
Haaww ! This time we will win pakka !! PartyMy mom supports MI and she makes fun of CSK too! OuchLOL

Our mumma's knw our favs so they tease us when our favs loses OuchLOL

WE WILL WIN Party
Agreee ! ErmmLOL LOLYESSS !!! PartyParty Nids,If u want,I can teach u some basic tamil sentences! LOL

yea sure! bt nt here! better on yahoo or fb Ermm
FB then !LOL

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Joined: 09 February 2011
Posts: 15775

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Sweet of you. I use yahoo.cricket for updatesWink.
I have always wanted to watch a cricket match liveCry - a csk match, but I've never been in India.. Hopefully will do it in the future if I can get a ticket.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

Twisted. IF-Stunnerz
Twisted.
Twisted.

Joined: 31 July 2011
Posts: 46857

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Chalo m off for some studies! Catch ya guys later Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Joined: 03 November 2011
Posts: 35104

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Baki

Sweet of you. I use yahoo.cricket for updatesWink.
I have always wanted to watch a cricket match liveCry - a csk match, but I've never been in India.. Hopefully will do it in the future if I can get a ticket.
Awwe thats a nice website too ! Big smile Haan me too ! I have always wanted to watch! Day Dreaming Awwe I hope that you get to come to come to India when the matches take place so that you can watch them! Naa pray panren unaku ! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bahi.

Twisted. IF-Stunnerz
Twisted.
Twisted.

Joined: 31 July 2011
Posts: 46857

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by -Nidz-

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by -Nidz-

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by -Nidz-

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Oooh! I'm liking the CSK team! Namma ooru Chennai ku periya whistle adinga !PartyThis means,lets blow a big whistle for Chennai and  CSK! LOLThanks for sharing the info Nids Hug 

I will do for the first match as thats the one i will get to watch Ouch

Specially mumma k samne LOL bcoz she was laughing at me when CSK lost in finals Cry
 
Haaww ! This time we will win pakka !! PartyMy mom supports MI and she makes fun of CSK too! OuchLOL

Our mumma's knw our favs so they tease us when our favs loses OuchLOL

WE WILL WIN Party
Agreee ! ErmmLOL LOLYESSS !!! PartyParty Nids,If u want,I can teach u some basic tamil sentences! LOL

yea sure! bt nt here! better on yahoo or fb Ermm
FB then !LOL

PM me ur id :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

Jinal3patel Goldie
Jinal3patel
Jinal3patel

Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 1516

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Hey guys,,
Cricinfo is a good website too :)
jst thought i'd put it in!
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Twisted.NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Joined: 03 November 2011
Posts: 35104

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nidz-

Chalo m off for some studies! Catch ya guys later Hug
Bye Nids!! Hug All the best ! Embarrassed
Twisted. IF-Stunnerz
Twisted.
Twisted.

Joined: 31 July 2011
Posts: 46857

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Nt so clear bt still posting 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

somergasm.NestleToulouse

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index