Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*Whistle Podu (CSK)*~ CSK Vs. RR (22/04/13) (Page 53)

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections
Joined: 22 October 2005
Posts: 44076

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged

^Nidz- thats tamil..learn karo *hmph*. Actually I fear Narine this timeLOLLOL. Malinga will not play in our ground so  thats advantage for us if we can use itErmm 

Abhi - finally we are meeting hereHug

Viz - sooo sowie daOuchLOL I forgot it :(  ippo nyabagam vaichukurenEmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Joined: 03 November 2011
Posts: 37307

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Oooh! I'm liking the CSK team! Namma ooru Chennai ku periya whistle adinga !PartyThis means,lets blow a big whistle for Chennai and  CSK! LOLThanks for sharing the info Nids Hug 
NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Joined: 03 November 2011
Posts: 37307

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nidz-

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by -Nidz-

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Hi Meli ! Hug Lol I remember this ! That match was just epic ! RCB apidiye shock aaiyita !LOL

Wacko

I dnt knw SI language LOL 
Sorry Nids ! My bad ! LOL

Why ur bad! U didnt knew that na!LOL
Ya ! But I get it na,it is tough when u dont understand a lang others speak! It has happened to me too! EmbarrassedSo I'll add the translations from next time! Hug


Edited by -sweetgal19- - 03 April 2013 at 3:19am
NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Joined: 03 November 2011
Posts: 37307

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nidz-

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by -iLoveSobti-

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Viz !! Hug Neeyum inga !! Sooo awesome !! Hug
YeahWink
You coming to chennai anytime during IPL??
Cant come Viz! Cry Stupid exams here in VIT ! So bad ! Ouch You'll be going for all matches ? 

When r ur exams Confused
Exams going on actually ROFL  I had two exams on Monday and next on Friday,two on Sat and one on sunday! My college keeps exams in weekends too! Cry And after that.in some days,lab exams start! Sleepy
NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Joined: 03 November 2011
Posts: 37307

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

^Nidz- thats tamil..learn karo *hmph*. Actually I fear Narine this timeLOLLOL. Malinga will not play in our ground so  thats advantage for us if we can use itErmm 

Abhi - finally we are meeting hereHug

Viz - sooo sowie daOuchLOL I forgot it :(  ippo nyabagam vaichukurenEmbarrassedLOL

Yayy !! Hug I'm really happy Meli ! Hug
Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

BollyCurry Visual Effects
Joined: 31 July 2011
Posts: 46893

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

^Nidz- thats tamil..learn karo *hmph*. Actually I fear Narine this timeLOLLOL. Malinga will not play in our ground so  thats advantage for us if we can use itErmm 

Abhi - finally we are meeting hereHug

Viz - sooo sowie daOuchLOL I forgot it :(  ippo nyabagam vaichukurenEmbarrassedLOL


Sikhao mujhe! I will definitely learn it LOL 

I wish to see malinga's face when dhoni hits him! Vijay shall be a saviour for us! Last  time he was the one to beat ur DD in semis Ermm

We shall jst say "Hum mein hai dum baaki sab hai paani kum" Geek




Edited by -Nidz- - 03 April 2013 at 3:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

BollyCurry Visual Effects
Joined: 31 July 2011
Posts: 46893

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by -Nidz-

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by -Nidz-

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Hi Meli ! Hug Lol I remember this ! That match was just epic ! RCB apidiye shock aaiyita !LOL

Wacko

I dnt knw SI language LOL 
Sorry Nids ! My bad ! LOL

Why ur bad! U didnt knew that na!LOL
Ya ! But I get it na,it is tough when u dont understand a lang others speak! It has happened to me too! EmbarrassedSo I'll add the translations from next time! Hug

Thanks alot Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

somergasm. IF-Stunnerz
somergasm.
somergasm.

Joined: 13 April 2011
Posts: 27813

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by -iLoveSobti-

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Viz !! Hug Neeyum inga !! Sooo awesome !! Hug
YeahWink
You coming to chennai anytime during IPL??
Cant come Viz! Cry Stupid exams here in VIT ! So bad ! Ouch You'll be going for all matches ? 
Yeah!Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index