Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*Whistle Podu (CSK)*~ CSK Vs. RR (22/04/13) (Page 35)

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Hey NidhiHug

CSK fate hangs on the thin air because even if we wins the two remaining games, it relies on other teams results..KKR one on monday will be hard becase they lost for MI and will be looking for a win. We saw CSKs bowling and fielding at its best today but the batting department had an easy job because the score was so low...we lost important points like against and kings punjab..it was crusial ones and its gonna haunt us badlyOuch

@RaviHug welcome da.you joined us very lateLOL You are very optimistic these days but i am scared to jinx itCry...so i will continue to be negativeOuch

I will miss out the monday game but CSK better give your bestThumbs Up We saw KKRs weakness and nothing is impossible...touchwood!

Btw...this siggie was made by my friend (Radha) ...feel free to use:)

Edited by Aahaana - 12 May 2012 at 8:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahi.

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aahaana

@RaviHug welcome da.you joined us very lateLOL You are very optimistic these days but i am scared to jinx itCry...so i will continue to be negativeOuch

I will miss out the monday game but CSK better give your bestThumbs Up We saw KKRs weakness and nothing is impossible...touchwood!

Btw...this siggie was made by my friend (Radha) ...feel free to use:)

U give the link now only thats why I come late If you give me the link I would have joined early LOL sO IT IS YOUR MISTAKES LOLLOL I will continue to jinx akka as CSK going to win the ipl the season 5 LOLLOL

what the siggie made by amma Shocked

LOL
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Friends...can you believe our luck today??? CSK and Dhoni got luck thanks to DCs amazing effort..CSK made it to the semi finalsShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

What a game...i pity RCB players but i am happy for CSK!! Steyn should be playing for a team like CSK!!!!
.dream-catcher. IF-Stunnerz
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
CSK!! Yayyy!
Thank u RCB for losing the match and DC for winning it!
We are in play off yayyy
..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
ADD ME IN!!!Wink

A CSK supporter alwaz..Big smile

Judi

Aahaana

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Where are you guys??

CSK won today and for once they played like champions. Great team effort by everyone tho i was very dissapointed with Murali, Raina and Jaddus early dismissalSleepy.

I thought csk is gonna loose after the first 2 wickets but oh boy,badri, huessey, bravo and dhoni were magical and the bowling and fielders were awesomeClap Today both batting and bowling departments played as a team. Next is Delhi - not sure how it will go as we have won once and they won once...may be best team winStar

Tony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Yipppeee CSK won... What a match it was... It was worth watching...

Hussey's last six was good...

Mahi's helicopter shot fantabulously fantastic... I m very happy that he broke the record of gayle of most longest six...
He proved that when there is some big occassion he plays off very well...his all the fours and sixes were very good...

Bravo's banana slip six was really good...

Sachin's wicket was most imp for us and he got run out like anything :P

Saha tried his best to hold the bowl bt his badluck it went for six and he too fall very badly...

Bravo telling pollard how the ball went and got caught was very hilarious :P

MI bowlers at the last moment did try to make runs bt b'coz of more runs they couldnt...

Bt CSK didnt gave runs to batsman and gave runs to bowlers...

Chalo koi nahi atleast CSK won...

Next match is wid DD in chennai... Hope best team wins...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index