Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*Whistle Podu (CSK)*~ CSK Vs. RR (22/04/13) (Page 34)

Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
What magic CSK is doingLOL OMG DD lost 4 imp wicketsDancing

DD 54/4

Hilfen 3 wickets for 14 runsParty
Morkel 1 wicket 12runsParty

.dream-catcher. IF-Stunnerz
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
CSK dng gr8 today!!
__VJ__ IF-Rockerz
__VJ__
__VJ__

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Woot Woot... CSK really needs a whistle today... Whistle

What an astounding victory... for the first time in de series i felt  dey played lik champions and won with de authoritative stamp which was missing all dese days...Wooohooo...

Edited by --Vink-- - 12 May 2012 at 12:21pm
__VJ__ IF-Rockerz
__VJ__
__VJ__

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Edited by --Vink-- - 12 May 2012 at 12:22pm
Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
CSK has to win next 2 matches if it wants to be in play offs !! otherwise tata alvida till next year...LOL
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I cant believe CSK won over DD..I mean the DD almost every team struggled to beatShocked but we did a good move by choosing fielding first..DD have always chased down their target but seldom started off with batting...even against KKR...they were batting first and lost the game and morever I felt like they didnt fight back..but KKR and Punjab will fight back..both need points and cant afford to loose..its gonna be two tough games.

Btw, listen to this song...not sure how many of you understand Tamil but its a song for Chennai Super KingsEmbarrassed

Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

I cant believe CSK won over DD..I mean the DD almost every team struggled to beatShocked but we did a good move by choosing fielding first..DD have always chased down their target but seldom started off with batting...even against KKR...they were batting first and lost the game and morever I felt like they didnt fight back..but KKR and Punjab will fight back..both need points and cant afford to loose..its gonna be two tough games.

Btw, listen to this song...not sure how many of you understand Tamil but its a song for Chennai Super KingsEmbarrassed

Hey meli...Hug

I was shocked when i saw DD lost 4 imp wickets in there starting phase...When my mom said 22/4 i thought CSK must have lost bt when i saw DD were batting...I just took a sigh of relief...LOL

Now if CSK wants be to there in play off then they will have to win next two matches...Otherwise they will be out...As RCB is still to play 2-3 matches and if they will we will get down... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Today I'm in Shockophobia LOLLOL

1st Shock - Sehwag got only 4 runs
2nd Shock -
Delhi got only 115 runs
3rdShock - CSk won by a good run rate today LOLLOL
3rd Shock - Murali Vijay was played till the game finished LOLLOL

Way to go CSK you are definetly going to the playoffs and you are going lift the IPL cup for the third time for sure DancingParty

Edited by Ravi. - 12 May 2012 at 3:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index