Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*Whistle Podu (CSK)*~ CSK Vs. RR (22/04/13) (Page 21)

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
I am not gonna blame anyone..just Dhoni..he screwed up the middle order where things went wrong..you cant experiment with middle orderSleepy It was an easy game and poor captaincy cost us a win..how stupid..anyway..Congrats to the punjab,,,they were the underdogs and they are playing up really wellClap

Edited by Aahaana - 28 April 2012 at 8:07am

Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
@Vink Totally agree wid u...I was wrong that CSKs win every match on there home ground...

Very bad performance by batsman...Bt ashwin,bravo,kulasekara tried there best to make CSK win bt when batsman couldnt do anything so cant expect anything frm bowlers...
vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Csk lost...wt happened to chennai...y r they loosing this yr...bt i have still hope we could make a comeback

Csk csk csk
__VJ__ IF-Rockerz
__VJ__
__VJ__

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

I am not gonna blame anyone..just Dhoni..he screwed up the middle order where things went wrong..you cant experiment with middle orderSleepy It was an easy game and poor captaincy cost us a win..how stupid..anyway..Congrats to the punjab,,,they were the underdogs and they are playing up really wellClap

I second u...
Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Yeh Mahi messed up everything...Angry I dnt knw why he did so..It was such a good chance to get below DD by gaining 11pts...Bt they didnt..

Bt still punjab is below us so m nt that much sad...Huff...
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Poor decisions and captaincy...and we need hussey back:)

Btw Nidhi - this is not the first game we lost in our homeground..remember our first match against MI - we lost that as wellLOL

Its CSK vs KKR on monday...CSK better winAngryAngry I cant see KKR LOL

Edited by Aahaana - 28 April 2012 at 8:11am
__VJ__ IF-Rockerz
__VJ__
__VJ__

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

@Vink Totally agree wid u...I was wrong that CSKs win every match on there home ground...

Very bad performance by batsman...Bt ashwin,bravo,kulasekara tried there best to make CSK win bt when batsman couldnt do anything so cant expect anything frm bowlers...

Hmmm true nidhi... hope this doesnt cost dearly during later stages of league... Coz they lost a match which they cod ve done it pretty easily...D'oh
vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Poor decisions and captaincy...and we need hussey back:) Btw Nidhi - this is not the first game we lost in our homeground..remember our first match against MI - we lost that as wellLOL

Its CSK vs KKR on monday...CSK better win I cant see KKR

Ya csk has to win againsr kkr...i cant see them loosing against rcb, dd n kkr..

Btw in a match btw dd n csk who won it??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index