Ahem and love: wanting to find out - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I liked the way ahem spoke to gopi like a husband talking about there personal matter lovely postEdited by ever - 12 years ago
lovely analysis swasthi...from hating to see their pic to ripping it apart to admiring gopis picture and now to placing their picture in the night stand with gopis consent...ahem has come a long way...cant wait to see what his next course of action will be...
Loved the post and all the comments!! 
When will ahem remember what he did on holi
Originally posted by abbay

loved it swasthi!!!!!! today was truely a good epi from the point of view of gohem! specially ahem!!!! Lets see what he does to get to the reality as determination to know the things can be clearly seen on his face!!!!!

My pleasure Ankita.

Yes, something will give in the next week. How he spent his time on that day will become clearer. Looking forward to watching on what he will do when realisation occurs.
Great post as usual Swasthi...now you have made me anxious to watch this episode...πŸ˜ƒ
Abs loved your post Swasthi!! πŸ‘

Shilpa, loved your take too & thx for the drinks.  Their relationship has moved from reluctance to pleasure...AWESOME!! πŸ‘  Really it has truly become their room now.😳

He has an inkling that something happened that day that has made Gopi go in her shell. He is not able to understand her insensitivity syndrome...he poured his heart out thinking that she'll respond but poor Ahem was disappointed. He just does not know what to do now??πŸ˜• He has many qs which only Gopi can answer but the qs is, how will he make her talk to him freely?? 
I know Cv's will handle Gohem beautifully.But I'll not predict anything at this point of timeπŸ˜›. But they are stuck with permanent glue nothing can separate them ...YAHOO!!!
Swasthi, that was an amazing analysis and Shilpaben, you too, truly amazing πŸ‘

Todays scene just showed us how comfortable Ahem really has become in his relationship with Gopi. The fustration is evident as he cannot remember but with the flashbacks, the dream, today the photo and even now the family split will help him to come even closer to Gopi which will lead him to remember everything. Their love story is unfolding beautifully and I for one am hooked 😊
Originally posted by PN_luvs_Arjun

Ahem's change is very natural.. 
he will find it out for sure.. 

Absolutely, this is what makes the show fantastic and enjoyable to watch.

Originally posted by angl143

Today's episode displayed Ahem's heart speaking out to Gopi today. His reaction when she made the excuse was one of confusion, frustration and surprise.  My feeling is that one would have wished that Gopi would have said something more but her only response was 'Kuch Khaas Nahin'.  
Really loved ur post! πŸ‘

Much appreciated.

Gopi is emotional upset with him not remembering their time together yet, at the same time, she does not know how she could tell him what happened.