Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

HEIGHTS-Nidhi & Ashutosh=COMPLETENESS OF SOUL

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
HEIGHTS 5 April 2012
Each & Everybody on this Earth on Time gets the desired Happiness but Ashutosh & Nidhi,both Docters,"never" got the Full Happiness in their life as nothing much happened in their life as by story unfolded.
In Nidhi's life, she told that only situations occured were Breaking of Thecodont temporary milk teeth and making its wish by hiding it under Soft pillow,friendship with Baba,fun with bestfriend like Anjielika(anjie) etc.
Same as Ashutosh, he had been seperated from his Baba(Nidhi's nana),bestfriend like Armaan and Mallika,servent cum baba like Hiraman kaka etc.
So we can see Both Never got FULL HAPPINESS BEFORE THEY MET EACH OTHER. So After Meeting, Loving Each other by their "Naino ki Bhasha" and giving each other the COMPLETENESS which they lack Before,consoles each other. So they are Not Made for Each other but they are MEND for Each other. Then 18 years Age Gap does not Matter at all.However,many kind of Problems after marriage can occur but the Happy Couple will Solve it. So by this I Wish Dr.Nidhi will marry's Dr.Ashutosh in coming months and Both get HAPPY FULLY TOGETHER.
Questions: what do yo think about Current Track? Mallika's lover Jagan will marry her? Rohan will be Negative or love Triangle fight? Anjie-Ranganath will get permitted to marry by Solanki's? Bade Baba's memory loss or what will happen when he memorise all? When Truth will opened? Lastly, how situations leads to marriage of Ashutosh-Nidhi with or WithOUT permission of Baba & DB?? Pls try to attempt ALL QUESTIONS,as Every Question is Important.
Thanks You India-Forums
DEV VIVEK,future Docter As well as National Magazines Writer of INDIA.
Edited by devvivek - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
So guys pls share your views and be Optimystic for ever!
*Dev.* thumbnail
My pleasure di and Only Tfs? Who will give answers of above Questions di?
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mil kar bhi abhi tak kaha Happiness aa gaya?Pahele Ashu ki kartood-Hospital se nikal kar Nidhi ke Career aur Dil dono ko jhatka de diya,phir Nidhi ke sabse kharab time me apna nafrat Visarjan karne chale gaaye,laut bhi aaya to Mallu ka student ban gaya aur Too Old ki bimari lag gaya.😕

Jab thoda bahat thik ho raha,Tab to Rani Laxmibai bani phirti Nidhi ne DB and Baba ek hunkar se zindagi se dar gayi aur rishta tod diya,Ashu ko beech samundar me chod diya and ek chota sa Naiyaa de kar ushe par hone ko kahe rahi hai.🤢
Ab to Ram hi rakhe in inka rishta,khud to kuch kar nahi paye,ab Bhagwan ki Ashirvaad se  BB,Sandalwala,Darrawnewala unko directly ya indirectly yeh rishta bachane ke liye tapak pade.😕

Really i want to see them to feel more,yes still more feeling and doing something on their own besides whatever positive or negative things they get in their way.Surely they are bound to be each other.
❤️
❤️
*Dev.* thumbnail
Wow thnx 4 reply yep agre with u n what a conclusion u came with! Gr8, bt its bcuming Interesting nw wid Jagan's role n Rohan 's turn!
Originally posted by: SwastikAshNi

<font color="#3300ff">Mil kar bhi abhi tak kaha Happiness aa gaya?Pahele Ashu ki kartood-Hospital se nikal kar Nidhi ke Career aur Dil dono ko jhatka de diya,phir Nidhi ke sabse kharab time me apna nafrat Visarjan karne chale gaaye,laut bhi aaya to Mallu ka student ban gaya aur Too Old ki bimari lag gaya.😕

Jab thoda bahat thik ho raha,Tab to Rani Laxmibai bani phirti Nidhi ne DB and Baba ek hunkar se zindagi se dar gayi aur rishta tod diya,Ashu ko beech samundar me chod diya and ek chota sa Naiyaa de kar ushe par hone ko kahe rahi hai.🤢
Ab to Ram hi rakhe in inka rishta,khud to kuch kar nahi paye,ab Bhagwan ki Ashirvaad se BB,Sandalwala,Darrawnewala unko directly ya indirectly yeh rishta bachane ke liye tapak pade.😕

Really i want to see them to feel more,yes still more feeling and doing something on their own besides whatever positive or negative things they get in their way.Surely they are bound to be each other.
</font>❤️
❤️

Armu4eva thumbnail
Lovely post.. thanks for the PM dear... 🤗

Answering ur questions -- 

Questions: 
What do yo think about Current Track? 
Its nice as Bade Baba will be a way to bring AshNi closer! Mallu Sandal poojari track is also nice (like DK)! Only unhappy about Rohan going grey..! He is too sweet so to see him getting butchered like this.. hurts! 

Mallika's lover Jagan will marry her? 
Yes (as per DK)

Rohan will be Negative or love Triangle fight? 
Negative ...tho triangle fight did been better..

Anjie-Ranganath will get permitted to marry by Solanki's? 
Nope ...not so easily.. .! Initially RanJi will face touf times from her Dad but hopefully with help of AshNi they reunite!

Bade Baba's memory loss or what will happen when he memorise all? 
Well he will take Col. Verma to task and reunite AshNi

When Truth will opened? 
Depends on TRPs

Lastly, how situations leads to marriage of Ashutosh-Nidhi with or WithOUT permission of Baba & DB??
With permission of Baba n DB and Bade Baba will ensure that AshNi marriage happens!
*Dev.* thumbnail
My pleasure di pls PM me ur FB profile link,if u agree. Thnx 4 ur v gud answers agree wid u fully
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Lovely post.. thanks for the PM dear...🤗

Questions:
Its nice as Bade Baba will be a way to bring AshNi closer! Mallu Sandal poojari track is also nice (like DK)! Only unhappy about Rohan going grey..! He is too sweet so to see him getting butchered like this.. hurts!

Yes (as per DK)

Nope ...not so easily.. .! Initially RanJi will face touf times from her Dad but hopefully with help of AshNi they reunite!

When Truth will opened?
Depends on TRPs

Lastly, how situations leads to marriage of Ashutosh-Nidhi with or WithOUT permission of Baba & DB??
With permission of Baba n DB and Bade Baba will ensure that AshNi marriage happens!

*Dev.* thumbnail
My pleasure di pls PM me ur FB profile link,if u agree. Thnx 4 ur v gud answers agree wid u fully.
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Lovely post.. thanks for the PM dear...🤗

Questions:

Yes (as per DK)

When Truth will opened?
Depends on TRPs

arjuhi4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well my views-

The current track is going gud but a bit confusing bcoz of d new entry jagan and rohans new feelings twrds nidhi...

I think Mallu- jagan will get married bcoz dats d only way to get her rid of gtng in btwn ashni and leading a happy life...

I wish rohan could never fall in love wid nidhi...bt actually he already did...so i thnk he will turn negative...afterall love is blind and he may try to separate ashni...The worst think dat i nevr want to hppn...so apparantely as mallu gets our of d luv triangle rohan will entry maro...

Anjie-Ranganath - i dun thnk anjie's dad wud allow their marriage...bt yea her mom wud surely undrsatnd and may convince her husband for their marriage...

I thnik BB will only recollect by himself and den noe d truth abt ashni's relation and reunite them...

BB wud try to convince nidhi's family for their marriage...and apparantely they will have to agree...or may be dey wont but BB wud be ther for ashni and he may encourage them for marrying...

Just my POV on d ques ! 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Hmm i must say u r POV r ri8 n Straight,i must say they r gr8. And i agree wid u ,nw just wai8 n watch how story unfolds!
Originally posted by: arjuhi4evr

<font color="#0000ff">well my views-</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">The current track is going gud but a bit confusing bcoz of d new entry jagan and rohans new feelings twrds nidhi...</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">I think Mallu- jagan will get married bcoz dats d only way to get her rid of gtng in btwn ashni and leading a happy life...</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">I wish rohan could never fall in love wid nidhi...bt actually he already did...so i thnk he will turn negative...afterall love is blind and he may try to separate ashni...The worst think dat i nevr want to hppn...so apparantely as mallu gets our of d luv triangle rohan will entry maro...</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Anjie-Ranganath - i dun thnk anjie's dad wud allow their marriage...bt yea her mom wud surely undrsatnd and may convince her husband for their marriage...</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">I thnik BB will only recollect by himself and den noe d truth abt ashni's relation and reunite them...</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">BB wud try to convince nidhi's family for their marriage...and apparantely they will have to agree...or may be dey wont but BB wud be ther for ashni and he may encourage them for marrying...</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Just my POV on d ques !</font>