Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ARVI resemblance (Page 2)

-Nirvana- IF-Rockerz
-Nirvana-
-Nirvana-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
I love ArVi  Embarrassed

They are the reason I watch PR.Arjun and Purvi's chemistry is so sweet and innocent and it's just priceless.

They are truly delightful to watch.

ArVi will be a couple that everyone remebers.

Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 10 April 2012 at 8:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purethought

-Nirvana- IF-Rockerz
-Nirvana-
-Nirvana-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

They are such a lovely pair.. They remind me off so many hit pairs.. They also remind me of Salman- Bhagayshree jodi from Mene Pyaar Kiya!!

I agree! Smile Arjun is like Prem-the rich nice guy,and Purvi is like Suman-the cute,traditional simple girl.They both were friends at first,and then they fell in love Embarrassed Can't wait till Arjun and Purvi express their love.

Punni reminds me of Seema in the show.The girl who loves fashion and likes to be modernised,but she never gets paid attention to.Becuase everytime she flirts with Prem,he never took her on because his mind was always on Suman Smile

Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 10 April 2012 at 8:29pm

purethought

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Ovi and Punni both remind me of Seema in Maine Pyar Kiya..

Ovi is smarter than Punni though.. she got Arjun to agree to marry her even though he does not love her.. wonder why she did that , knowing fully well Arjun does not love her..

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
We need to ensure ARVI are not always second fiddle.. in the show
PR might have become popular because of ARMAN.. but with the new audience that has come in... EKTA can easily turn the story around if she wants to and revolve it around ARVI and makek them the leads and slowing get ARMAN out.. so that ankita and hiten are free to do other shows!! while we get to see ARVI throughout!!
sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

We need to ensure ARVI are not always second fiddle.. in the show
PR might have become popular because of ARMAN.. but with the new audience that has come in... EKTA can easily turn the story around if she wants to and revolve it around ARVI and makek them the leads and slowing get ARMAN out.. so that ankita and hiten are free to do other shows!! while we get to see ARVI throughout!!
i truely want ankita out of that mess bc she is most talented and beautiful  actress and she won lots of award and deserve more and more.she shouldnt show as mom of her same age girl bc her beauty overshadow other actress.if ankita and hiten would b free from PR then TRP of PR  will b decrease[bc old PR fan still watch PR only for anki and there r  hiten fan also who will stop watching PR if they quit] so  ekta willnt take risk and we hv to see anki as mom of her same age kidsOuch. arman[sushita] made PR no1 show of india and if ARVI have that power of course PR will b no1 again ,there is no doubt.

Edited by poas - 10 April 2012 at 10:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandreGuggu_Minty

RDlove Groupbie
RDlove
RDlove

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Arvi are adorable. They have such good chemistry. Both of them fit their roles and are doing a great job!! I love my ARVI! Wink

purethought

Go to top