Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

SP pulling of many shows

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Looks like SP is pulling off many shows

I guess its about time when shows need room to be shown '

Earlier the policy was to move the shows to noon slot but I guess that other producers want prime time so they are ending shows and giving room to new shows,

Anyways I stopped watching Starplus and watch other channels, I prefer SONY and LifeOK with stories dealing on Urban side of life( may be I fall in the selective audience category ) and LifeOk  has some excellent cast for shows which are showcased and I purely watch of the character dimensions and the stories which are told, not into any jodis or fanism..
The shows are to my taste only JJWS is what I catch in Starplus...

Donno what happened to other shows which are suppose to come with KW, Amit Tandon on SP I hope they get a chance to come this year

I hope new shows get their place with the channel .. Sequels cannot come for shows as they need to have new shows in pipeline , Anyways I just put my POV

Edited by shanti05 - 07 April 2012 at 11:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

Yeah SGP and Maryada is ending. but I am glad that sp old shows like SNS YRKKH MKAP are topping the trp charts. I am glad that Old is proving its value.

SP shows like YRKKH, DABH, MKAP, SNS are good. they are only worth watching shows. Other shows are not that impressive to me.

I dont watch sony but I do watch Life Ok and I love watch Saubhagayavati bhava. its an awesome show and Shaapat and Amrit Mathan are also good. 

I am still hoping to see Bidaai is near future with preleap and postleap cast inshallah ameen.

As of new shows I dont think SP has room to start new shows since all of their shows are on top 10 and I am sure they wont do to another show of what they did to bidaai.

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Whenever shows are ready SP will have to give room to new shows,
They may move shows around since distributors and advertisers who have their money with new shows will want it launched so SP will have to make arrangements for that.

This will happen as and when needed and weather performance story strategy or any factors for the show will be changed stopped accordingly, Which can happen as the new show is ready..

LifeOk have rich rooted stories and less hulla gulla and less rigorous, fine channel and catering the todays generation and with a lot of use of hitech and some excellent theatre artists and even newbie who have  not much air and best is no grouping and flow with the story, The channel has a a nice outlook and just my taste of shows, the best historical show love story with Mahadev or even the life of Jhilmil is sweet with the politically angled Sapon Kay Bhawar mai..

They all have great potentail and the remaining also ..
They have restricted set of characters and consize story molded well..

Hope the best for the channel

I am looking forward to Aasman Se Aage and Apurva's performance after Bidaaii he needs a show which is going to great with promos..

Bidaaii was doing extremely well still they pulled it off, so anything can happen with any show the TRP racket will break some day manys shows are deserving great viewership it hope they get as they have good stories and cast is interesting with the characters they play.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. I mainly watch all Life Ok shows. Meri Maa is good also. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top