Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

AarYa OS:Honeymoon Travels Pvt Ltd (Updtd on Pg15) (Page 8)

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged

"Heaven on Earth!" , Aarti exhales a deep breath glaring the exquisite sight.

Amazed with astonishing allure of Kashmir , Ansh starts perking , "Mumma! Mumm! Which place is this? So Beautiful. I feel like watching a movie. Are we in foreign.?"

Yash picks Ansh in his arms & says , "You liked this place? Im glad. Ansh! This is Kashmir. India's , sorry! World's most beautiful place."

Mesmerized & high on energy , Aarti interrupts , "Yash ji! Where are we exactly? God! Such delightful scenes I have only seen in dreams! So  bewitching!"

Yash with a smile says , "Aarti ji ! This is Pahalgam."

"Pahalgam!" , Aarti's eyes sparks out , "Wow! Have heard a lot about this place! Pahalgam is a town and a notified area committee in Anantnag district in India's northernmost state of Jammu and Kashmir. It is a popular tourist destination, and every year, many tourists visit Pahalgam. This world famous hill station is 45 km. from the District Head Quarter at Anantnag and located on the banks of river Lidder at an altitude of 7200 ft. from sea level. Pahalgam is one among the five tehsils of Anantnag district and tehsil head quarters are located in the main town of Pahalgam. Once a great tourist puller and favourite place for shooting of Bollywood films is perhaps the best health resort in the country. Pahalgam also serves as base camp for the famous Amarnath Ji Yatra. The Pahalgam Valley presents glamorous look due to its pine forests, snow clad mountains, healthy climate and vast meadows and pastures. Pahalgam skirts Lidder river and torrential flow of water in Lidder river enriches the awesome beauty of the Valley. Besides tourist huts, several hotels in private sector have come up here and these hotels provide modern facilities to their guests. A number of treks in this region also begin from Pahalgam, as the 35 km trail traverses through pinewoods to the spectacular Kolahoi Glacier. And , and , and'"

"Calm down! Calm down! Gosh! Aarti ji ! Wow , what was that? I didn't know I married an encyclopedia! Aartipedia !" , says Yash in a haste.

As soon as Yash stops Aarti breaks down in laughter & unknowingly pats on his back hard. 

An instant silence follows , Aarti feels utmost embarrassed seeing what she just did. Both repel & move against each other but Ansh pulls them together shouting , "Mummy! Papa! Im feeling cold. Its so chilly! "

"Damn me! Yash ji I didn't bring any woolens along!" , cries Aarti.

Surprised Yash asks , "What? Its freezing here! How would we survive? "

Agitating with her deed Aarti starts bawling at herself , "So foolish! So witless! Yash ji! Yash ji!" Aarti keeps stepping near Yash , "Yash ji! Please slap me hard!"

"What?"

"Yes! Please!"

"No ways. Aarti ji calm down! Do we even have woolens? We don't wear them in Bhopal. Its never so cold there haina! Don't worry about Ansh! Ansh , Would you like to wear my sweat-shirt?"

"Papa your sweatshirt! Wow! "

Unconsciously & unknowingly Aarti whispers , "Ummed ye seene mein hu leke jee rahi , mujhe tu mile mujhse kahe ki main hu bas teri. . ."

"Did you say something?" , puzzled Yash asks.

"Hmm? What? Uuummm'"

"Leave it! shalle we proceed to hotel? And its early morning but as the day will proceed weather might become warmer. Lets have some food & rest , then we'll go for shopping , buy some essential woolens. ok?"

Aarti nods her head.

AarYa & Ansh proceed to the hotel. 

"Wow! Such a magnificent hotel. Papa! This is just like your house."

"Our house Ansh. " , Yash smiles & looks up to see a cheery Aarti & continues , "Aarti ji please you & Ansh please proceed to the the food court. I have an urgent call to make. I'll make up soon."

"Sure! Ansh say bye."

"Bye papa!" , Ansha says cheerfully & they leave their room to the food court.

Food Court

"Mumma! I want ice-cream!" , Ansh starts shouting.

Aarti takes him to the ice cream parlor & orders for his favorite choco-chip flavor . Meanwhile a sturdy man stands behind her trying to touch her back with his arm constantly. Aarti tries to leave but he pulls her pall of the sari causing it to fall. Ansh tries to stand for his mumma's safety but another man picks him up with the aim to throw him . As he is about to throw Ansh  , Yash grabs him & shows the spectators one of the best action live-scene . 

After submitting the goons to the cops he goes near the weeping Aarti. Overpowered with deep emotions AarYa & Ansh have a tight embrace. Yash wipes her tears off & plants a kiss on Ansh's cheeks. Ansh reciprocates. 

Precap:

Shopping , mall , disaster, violence , Ansh's life , Yash the savior , Aarti's realization , first romantic moment. 

Edited by shubhika124 - 15 April 2012 at 3:18pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna_miliveyounishuR12armd11dancydreamer9290860623coolmaanpreearies7piyushimamatha.bongalisooMisha123sharmajassi1212mygurmaanRoshkolovemusicDeepDL19-eiya-maaneetfanatic*Maleena*Chit15cherieLoversalmankhanrulzsheetalvasapriya_drizzles-enchanted-Break.The.Code123mitulanjali0111LuvStrk-001Strawbellanan0102VincyAnneInduG64harshithaaaaaaauluvmg_wallflower_AIMAMALIKKoolsmileshruti_luvs_mskmrk-1anu93freya123Abby-GC-Crazyshah10alekhika20jasraj123LoveforlifepickachuDonnaa

kimlee Senior Member
kimlee
kimlee

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Great Job... Do continue soon
shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Its great Shubhika...waiting eagerly for the next partTongue

Thnx Ria! 
Its done Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Break.The.CodeDMKJ_VB

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimlee

Great Job... Do continue soon

Im glad u liked it Smile
DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
and now i can't wait for the third part. Gosh.this is even better than the first! Embarrassed
jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
awesome...waiting for the next partDay Dreaming
shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

and now i can't wait for the third part. Gosh.this is even better than the first! Embarrassed

Im so glad you liked it Blushing Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

awesome...waiting for the next partDay Dreaming

Blushing Thnkuuu Blushing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index