Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

AarYa OS:Honeymoon Travels Pvt Ltd (Updtd on Pg15) (Page 13)

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mygurmaan

superb

Thanks dear! Big smile

monika1992 IF-Rockerz
monika1992
monika1992

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Great Job... Do continue soon

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Part 3

AarYa & Ansh reach the mall.

"Papa I want cotton candy!" , shouts Ansh.

"Sure dear! You can have that but before that let mumma buy you some woolens ok. " , Yash says & picks up Ansh in his arms. 

They move ahead in the woolen section. Yash looks at much apprehensive Aarti.

"Anything wrong Aarti ji? You look worried."

"Yash ji! I have heard things are sold at very expensive price in hillstations."

Yash holds Aarti's hand & says , "So what? If we won't do it for our kid then for whom?"

Aarti looks at Yash & smiles. They proceed to woolen store.

Aarti is busy searching bright color for Ansh while she feels a strong pat on her shoulder. She looks back too see her old college friend , Naina.

"Naina! You here! I cant believe it!"

"And I cant believe we are finally meeting after a long decade!"  , says Naina & moves forward to hug her.

"By the way Aarti meet my husband Kabir." , says Naina.

"Hello Kabir." , says Aarti.

Naina looks at Yash & says , "Is this Prashant? Oh god! Now this creation in indeed exquisite, lucky you" , Naina bends forward & whispers in her ears , "I envy you lady!"

"No! You are mistaken Naina. My husband's name is Yash. Yash Scindia. & indeed Im very lucky."

AarYa look at each other with a pride in their eyes. Suddenly they hear a huge blast breaking down the massive glass screen.

Yash immediately grabs Ansh & Aarti and take them under a shelf .

Petrified Aarti asks , "What is that Yashji? Why such noice?"

"Shhh Aarti ji! Quite." , says Yash trying to figure out whats going on.

Aarti sees a "man" donned in black from top to toe covering his face running towards them. Aarti screams in horror & Yash puts his hand on her mouth to shut her but the man listen her scream. He pulls Ansh with his hairs & puts the gun point on his head.

The "man" yells , "This mall is confiscated. Nobody try to move or I will shoot this boy."

Shocked to see the terror & her boy seized  , Aarti gets up & runs to him but another "man" holds her & puts a gun point on her too.

Yash cunningly gets up from his place shrewdly snatches a gun & shoot directly on both the "men's" head freeing Aarti & Ansh. 

Yash shouts , "Take Ansh & run to a safer place."

Other "men" gather around Yash . One of them comes forward & strangles Yash. Other gives him a sharp dagger.

As he is about to insert it in Yash's chest , they hear a loud announcement coming from a helicopter.

"We are ready to have a talk. Don't cause anybody any harm. Leave them!"

One of the "men" grabs the loudspeaker & says , "We wont come in your baffle. As for now we are only freeing the kids & ladies."

A "man" asks every lady & kid to leave. Some are hesitant to leave their husbands but are forced to leave. Aarti looks at Yash with tears in her eyes. Both Ansh & Aarti are just not ready to leave.

"Ansh! Please take you mumma out!" , begs Yash.

The "men" forget that they were about to kill Yash & take everybody in a vacant story making them their hostages.

P.S. : I know its a very short update & Im really sorry about it but its the outcome of  forceEmbarrassed . Would try to make the next update an 'impressive' one. Smile

Precap:

Daring Aarti

Most romantic moment of their life

Edited by shubhika124 - 15 April 2012 at 2:53pm

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiyaan_2010scarce05tanishasingh3Kashishangel9290860623piyushimamatha.nishersalpreearies7mygurmaanwhite.banddancydreamerbongalisooRoshkolovemusicM_n_haditibdteju1816Chit15cherieLoversalmankhanrulzmaaneetfanatic-eiya-Pearl_27sweetysaranBreak.The.Codepriya_drizzles-enchanted-arp04srocksanjali0111LuvStrk-001StrawbellaKrazzy4u786Leevi05VincyAnneKoolsmileuluvmg_wallflower_AIMAMALIKpoongs123alekhika20Alamelumrk-1123mitulmonika1992DMKJ_VBshah10jasraj123maha9Abby-GC-Crazyfreya123keenu_kk-Priti11--ProudGCian-IsYaRoCHeRgcluvpickachu_BlackPearl_Donnaa

monika1992 IF-Rockerz
monika1992
monika1992

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Originally posted by monika1992

Thanks dear Hug

So wen is d next update? plz pm ,me

Edited by monika1992 - 15 April 2012 at 5:39am
shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shubhika124

Thanks dear Hug

So wen is d next update? plz pm ,me

M taking time in updating this particular OS becoz the next part would have some solid & violent issues. Im fed up of editing it again n again. Ouch
shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Thanks!Embarrassed
maaneetfanatic Goldie
maaneetfanatic
maaneetfanatic

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
OMG YEH SUB KYA HO GAYA..update soonShocked
shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetfanatic

OMG YEH SUB KYA HO GAYA..update soonShocked

LOL ROFL
Is it that bad?Embarrassed
wrote it in a dizzy state Sleepy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index