Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salman46 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
great thoughts on this post.

My favorite sad moment is when
-Arnav cried and shouted on the road, i could not stand that, i can not see him crying well i guess any boy- hard for me see any boy crying, breaks my heart. for this particular scene I want to congratulate Barun again amazing performance by him.

second one i liked when after wedding first time khushi goes in Arnav's room and tell him how she has become orphan again, I wish khushi's voice would be there but amazing expression and performance by Barun and Sanaya.
Mini17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post!!!!

BTW can anyone plz giv me d date of 9th scene???
I dont knw how i hav missed tht epi 😲
Edited by padminir - 12 years ago
indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
😭"vaise bhi tumhe iss kamre se to nikaal nahi sakta, here to you've made my life hell anyway"😭
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: salman46

great thoughts on this post.

My favorite sad moment is when
-Arnav cried and shouted on the road, i could not stand that, i can not see him crying well i guess any boy- hard for me see any boy crying, breaks my heart. for this particular scene I want to congratulate Barun again amazing performance by him.

second one i liked when after wedding first time khushi goes in Arnav's room and tell him how she has become orphan again, I wish khushi's voice would be there but amazing expression and performance by Barun and Sanaya.

ya i thought lovd this scenes!! infact every sad scene of ipkknd is superb😉
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi , Thank you for the amazing post. I really visited my best serial from the begining. I was not at all bored. If you took two hours to put it together, It took me nearly half the time to watch it. It was fantastic.

There are some which I like to add.

1. When in the beginning Payal's marriage was stopped. Buaji shouted at her and disowned her. I think this was sad.

2. after the marriage they once again disowned her.

3. Kushi and La talk before she left.

4. Anjali and Arnav conversations.

---------------------------------------------------
Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu
pri12 thumbnail
all scenes are sad... :(...its difficult to choose one
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Arnav was hurt by seeing Khushi and Shyam on the terrace. Still I cannot see that scene. It is so pathetic. His world and heart broke into pieces😭😭😭😭 Edited by barun_arnav - 12 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw5t-ZPo7A0&list=UUXhbQnc-k7ehc1uIPF67ouA&index=33&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

He kicked her out and tell her "You mean nothing to me" I was crying my eyes out Arnav was so ruthless here.
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow very nice those scenes are really sad and emotional,heart touching.
SankaDevi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahahaah i love this post! Its true, we focus a lot on the romantic moments of course, but there have been a lot of heart breaking moments as well and you have summed them up quite well! I was just missing the part where arnav drives out and screams and then those revenge-eyes! I think that was the one that captured me the most! BS did an aaawesome job there! His worry when he saw the ambulance was awesome too, but that screaming thing he did! WOW! I adooored it! Plus the thing he did with his eyes afterwards.. to DIE for! I see that people have added those so I wont nag too much hahaha - great post!! :D