India-Forums

WU 7th April 2012 The house of cards (Page 5)

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
thnx

-Zaara- IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-
-Zaara-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
thanks
rwitz18 Groupbie
rwitz18
rwitz18

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
thnx..
sunshine_sun IF-Dazzler
sunshine_sun
sunshine_sun

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
whatever the matter is its very disheartning to see this... brij pls dont cheat pooja ..Alas ! can only wait n see how the shows unfolds...Ermm
.Mishh007. IF-Stunnerz
.Mishh007.
.Mishh007.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
thnx for the lovely update..missed yesterday's episode.
actually i initially thought that something related to a kid might have happened . but later on i found it extremely foolish of myself...but now... chalo.. jo bhi hai...
i 've just given up predicting and daurao ghodas of my mind...i'll just watch nd watch nd watc

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rwitz18durumbumtrinket

sukanya_77 Groupbie
sukanya_77
sukanya_77

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by durum

Originally posted by Moniks_19

Really the BIGGEST QUESTION: YE KRISH KAHAN SE TAPAK PARA BEECH MEIN...ConfusedConfused

Pooja said the only time she an be away from Brij is after death..then how come the phati hui aankhon waala KrishLOL

This is the critical question that has made a patang out of all our minds I tell you...this is exactly why I hate the fact that I watched episode 1...it made me an SKBM junkie!

@DURUM ,I  am hooked to  your updates, they are fab and very accurate.
                                   I think Rangoli calls up M to find out whether it is Bhavna  or Pooja . M , who now works for BBP intimates him and BBP introduces the Krish factor to pooja to allay  Rangoli's suspicions.Krish may be tries hard to make pooja see the truth and finally when she is able to see through Krish leaves as it is a little too late.  Somehow M or his  henchmen  doublecrosses   and Madgoli comes to know about pooja and the  shooting happens.Please shed some light.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bumtrinketTunasnah

Moniks_19 Senior Member
Moniks_19
Moniks_19

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
@ Sukanya: that's very logical reasoning...

but un dialogues ka kya kare jo first epi mein Pooja maar rahi thi apne diary entry mein and the last line just cant mean anything else...aur kya matlab ho sakta hain

"Krish tumne hamare pyar ki iss dor ko tor diya aur ab mere jeevan ki kati patang na jaaane kab aur kaha giregi lekin jaha bhi giregi, tumhari dor kaa ek sira sada mere saath rahega" Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

durum

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moniks_19

@ Sukanya: that's very logical reasoning...

but un dialogues ka kya kare jo first epi mein Pooja maar rahi thi apne diary entry mein and the last line just cant mean anything else...aur kya matlab ho sakta hain

"Krish tumne hamare pyar ki iss dor ko tor diya aur ab mere jeevan ki kati patang na jaaane kab aur kaha giregi lekin jaha bhi giregi, tumhari dor kaa ek sira sada mere saath rahega" Ouch

I agree - what Sukanya suggests might happen - Krish might be used as a human shield.  He may however inadvertently or knowingly create either jealousy or doubt...let us see...

This ambiguous "humare" is the frustrating aspect of this sentence.  The word "Humare" could mean Puja-Krish on the rebound and then krish abandoning her or could mean even more dangerously, her realization/understanding that BBP will never recognize her as his wife/partner publicly, thanks to some gyan from Krish (always keep in mind that while Puja' heart is golden, her brain is hanging out in its own alternate universe).  The ambivalence of "humare" is frustrating,  Since she uses the word "Kati patang" whose landing pad is unknown (arrey metaphors in thrillers are so annoying), I am thinking that she is disillusioned with BBP.  Krish too might have left her - frustrated at her inability to love anyone else (especially his own chengra self), but since he has given her support she is grateful for the part of his dor that whe will always carry with her?  She is shot right after she realizes this bodhi-gyan.  In the meantime, BBP (in his infinite but screwed up version of wisdom) never ever lets her see any of his grand designs and she may get caught up in doubts...
and when sleeping beauty wakes up, she may find that she has to defend a prince who has been turned into a frog by her sister and the media.

Edited by durum - 08 April 2012 at 6:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukanya_77

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index