India-Forums

WU 7th April 2012 The house of cards (Page 4)

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Omniscient..

Thanks a million Durum! 

I am a silent reader but Bumtrinket and you do a great job at the WUs! I acutally enjoy reading both of your updates more than the episode! :p Really appreciate yer work. :) 

Can someone shed some light on the AT/MS case everyone's on about? I reckon it's some real life political story related to this show? What does AT and MS stand for? Embarrassed

welcome to the forum and pls join us in our discussion Smileand you want to know about AT/MS only one person can help you who had done PH.D on AT/MS YES OUR SWEET LATA JEE LOLsorry lata2011 i m joking but you are the one jis se hum sab ko AT/MS NAM KA FEVER laga tha.Any ways lata opened a seprate thread i which she discuss in detail the entire story abt AT/MS(it is abt MS diary) .If you go through previous posts you will find out as we all had done a lot of discussion on that.

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 07 April 2012 at 2:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Thanks a million Durum! 

I am a silent reader but Bumtrinket and you do a great job at the WUs! I acutally enjoy reading both of your updates more than the episode! :p Really appreciate yer work. :) 

Can someone shed some light on the AT/MS case everyone's on about? I reckon it's some real life political story related to this show? What does AT and MS stand for? Embarrassed

Omni -
Do a search for Amarmani Tripathi and Madhumita Shukla on the net.  It deals with a sleazy story of a May-December relationship between a UP politician and a political poetess (of questionable quality).  She was killed brutually.  her sister fought for justice and the media relentlessly followed up the case.  There is also a book "poetry, passion politics" whch tells you the MS story.  Unfortunately, when this serial was announced, there was one small press clipping that said it was based on the MS story.  Episode 1 is depicted in a form that is reminiscent of the MS killing.  AT ended up siding with his wife to get MS killed

And oh, contribute when you can to this mad mystery of SKBM!

Edited by durum - 07 April 2012 at 2:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TunasnahBazingaa

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

welcome to the forum and pls join us in our discussion Smileand you want to know about AT/MS only one person can help you who had done PH.D on AT/MS YES OUR SWEET LATA JEE LOLsorry lata2011 i m joking but you are the one jis se hum sab ko AT/MS NAM KA FEVER laga tha.Any ways lata opened a seprate thread i which she discuss in detail the entire story abt AT/MS(it is abt MS diary) .If you go through previous posts you will find out as we all had done a lot of discussion on that.

Thank you. Smile I'd love to join but I'm always in a hurry! :( 

Haha, right! Lata ji it is so! ;) Thanks a million- I'll hunt that thread down and read all about it- it sound very intriguing! Thanks a million! :)

Edited by ..Omniscient.. - 07 April 2012 at 2:18pm

Tunasnah

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

what  you all think ke when all this flesh back story going to wrap up Ermm. i think rangoli will do another attempt and might hurt or kill bhavanaOuch.many friends here seems to be quite angry on arthi but today what she says to pooja is a bitter reality but she is right weather we like it or not .

i just cant digest this ke pooja will ever going to love krish no matter what bbp going to do how much
cruel and manipulative he become ,pooja should only love himLOL i m tooo biased when it comes to brij.

yes i agree with bummi and drum that skbm is a well written story nd direction is a big let down these days but the first director need to be appreciated for his hard work bc in initial epi the way he present characters and birja scenes i feel like i m not watching a soap but reading a novel.

I think it will go on till possibly the end of May (but I have been proven wrong a lot of times).  Arti is definitely right in her advice, but as yet they have shown her being totalitarian in her attitude without trying to listen to Puja's point of view - it is important to know how her sister got to this place.
  Today for the first time she listened to Puja.  If Rangoli kills Bhavana, she will end up committing suicide, Bhavana's father is also a fellow politician.

I think the direction has gotten better since early March, but needs to be improved even more.  For any director, taking over somebody else's project is a very difficult thing to do. The editing sucks.  In some ways I do have some praise for the Cvs being able to pull it together without skipping a single episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TunasnahBazingaa

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by durum

Omni -
Do a search for Amarmani Tripathi and Madhumita Shukla on the net.  It deals with a sleazy story of a May-December relationship between a UP politician and a political poetess (of questionable quality).  She was killed brutually.  her sister fought for justice and the media relentlessly followed up the case.  There is also a book "poetry, passion politics" whch tells you the MS story.  Unfortunately, when this serial was announced, there was one small press clipping that said it was based on the MS story.  Episode 1 is depicted in a form that is reminiscent of the MS killing.  AT ended up siding with his wife to get MS killed

Thank you! :)

Uh-oh, so AT was involved in the killing? :o That's extremely depressing :( I really hope SKBM doesn't go that way! Thanks a million- I'll read more about it when time permits. :)

Ya sure, I'll try my best to. :)

durum

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by durum

Omni -

Thank you! :)

Uh-oh, so AT was involved in the killing? :o That's extremely depressing :( I really hope SKBM doesn't go that way! Thanks a million- I'll read more about it when time permits. :)

Ya sure, I'll try my best to. :)

Dubito, ergo cogito!!

Bazingaa

Moniks_19 Senior Member
Moniks_19
Moniks_19

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
A small observation...don't know if it has any significance at all...

till now we've seen BBP's name saved as "Brij ji" on Pooja's cell phone...In the first epi his name was saved as "Brijbhushan" and of course it was a different cell phone than what she carries as of now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abiforummbrdurumbumtrinketTunasnahBazingaa

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
let me tell you all  abt another politician his name is BILAL KHER  son of very influential and power full politician of our country he himself was an MPA .Well he fell in love to a girl who was a struggling actress and dancer then marry her they live for a year or two then some misunderstandings happen and girl left his home and came back to her mother home she decided to pursue her dance and acting career but her husband cant accept this and ask her to come back when she says no ...he go to her home with a bottle of acid( tezab) and put that entire bottle on her face Deadthis is so heart wrenching and tragic to see how that girl suffer after that this became a big issue in media and he got arrested but since that politician is a big land lord so with in two years he was released though whole world knows he is the one who did it lot of eye witness were present but nothing happen he is still azad and living a happy life.

now come to that girl she live with that burnt face for 12 years everyday she live and die.go through more than 25 surgeries but her face was so badly destroyed that there is no hope .that politician MR BILAL for the sake of showing him self innocent sent her to ITALY for treatment but after some time she has to face financial crises as that man gave her divorce by blaming that she had an affair in ITLALY and stop giving her money that girl also have a boy with that politician she only live for him .her only wish was justice which she never get in her life few days back she after leading a miserable life with that burnt face committed suicide .she left a letter in which she said only she knows how she spend those 12 years when ever i saw my destroy face in mirror only i know what it feels like i only live for my son and justice my all relatives friends left me i m alone hnow my son is big enough to take care of himself i m free and i believe i will never ever get justice so as a protest i m giving my life and then she jumped from 10th floor of her flat.after her death that politician come on tv and put entire blame on her that she is character less.

now i i compare this girl with madhumita and amarmani story atleast madhumita get justice in the end and AMARMANI ATLEAST KILL HER ONCE BUT tHIS BILAL AngryHE KILL THAT GIRL MANY TIMES GAVE HER "LIFE WORSE THAN DEATH" .IF YOU ALL SEE THAT GIRL PICTURE LITERALLY YOU WILL HAVE GOOSE BUMP IT IS HARD TO IMAGINE WHAT EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL TRAUMA THAT GIRL HAD GONE THROUGH FOR 12 YEARS.

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 07 April 2012 at 3:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21bumtrinketBazingaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index