India-Forums

WU 7th April 2012 The house of cards (Page 3)

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bumtrinket

The whole time Brij was talking in that affecting way to Shukla about his apaar prem for Shriman Daddaji and his fine feelings, my jaw was on the floor. LOL If we hadn't had that one glimpse into Brij's psyche, I might have swallowed it too. 

After they show the obsequious, subvertive and slightly timid BBP around Daddaji, it would be extremely irrational and out of character for BBP to reveal all to a Shukla.  He always states the obvious, waits and watches which way the tide turns before reacting.  The only place where his measured, in control self fails is when he is Puja's vicinity.  Any person who has been observing Bungoli as a spectator sport from the ringside realizes that it is irrevocable.  Rangoli humiliates not just BBP, but the office staff too.  So saying that he has considered separating is not a shock to anybody, not even to Daddaji or Ammaji - but it does make him a saint in other people's eyes.

And I guess today answered the question of whether Brij plans to divorce Rangoli. Not until after he makes CM, IF then. Angry Even if Pooja comes to know about Rangoli, he knows her well enough to know that 

1. She won't create a fuss
2. He can suppress any fuss she makes even if she tried
3. He can sweettalk her around
4. If she refuses to be sweettalked around, then he can wait until after the elections and give her what she wants. 

The way he keeps talking about an eventual bend in the road where he will have to say goodbye to her, Bri fully anticipates her leaving him for a short time at least - if not forever. And the more he lays the foundation now, the harder it will be for Pooja to break free.

Puja is "Ziddi" and she has already shown him that she can stand up and walk out on him when he does not respect the integrity of their (even now amorphous) relationship.  But the problem here is that though BBP understands and anticipates Puja's recations, he is incapable of dealing with  her honestly - it has never occurred to him, that is not the way his frame of reference informs him - so deep is his insecurity that he will lose Puja.  If indeed he and Puja separate it will be for a short period of time - till he can set the ground to acknowledge Brija - but that may be where something will go horribly wrong.
  Somehow, I think Puja will know about Rangoli before she gets shot...but again I am sure that the CVs will wisen up and immediately change the plot line!!

Today we also saw the two sides of Brija collide in the Arti-Pooja scene. If any outsider were to look at Brija, then everything Arti said was spot on 100%. He is older, more experienced, he is lying to her, he will abandon her, he has no plans to leave his wife, he is using her for the relief she brings him. Confused

But Pooja was also right - he is most truthful when he is around her, giving her access to the real man he hides from everyone else, he loves her and is doing everything to make sure that they remain together. Heart

It's an excellent portrayal of how complicated lives can be. And how difficult it is to say anything about the private lives of two people, no matter how much you think you know about them.

Agree - the human condition has been very well written in this serial.  No matter what issues I have with the technical aspects and even the direction - I agree, it is a beautifully written story and the characters are fantastic.  Rangoli's character has been deliberately shown as unidimensional - she is on a surely self destructive path. 

Apart from Rangoli the evil villain, everything on this show is so perfectly etched. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosh-06bumtrinketTunasnah

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bumtrinket

Originally posted by durum

I too had expected something grievous as this about Rangoli.  Actually I thought she might have murdered a child (LOLLOL) ; an abortion seems relatively harmless (sorry, I am a very pro choice person).  

Me too, my evil twin! Hug

And I don't think anybody in conservative MP is against abortion either, going by the state of India today. Brij himself will probably see it as some kind of divine intervention on his behalf because can you imagine what Rangoli would be like if she had a poor child to terrorize as well?

I think the problem here though is that she didn't bother to tell Brij and he, poor orphan boy, thought he had a say in the matter. And he must have been super excited at the thought of having someone actually his own after enduring three years of a hellish marriage to Rangoli. And he clearly loves kids and they love him right back. And Daddaji was probably really happy about it too. 

His face is crumpling in the present just thinking about it, poor darling. Broken Heart Pooja is his fresh start. Which means she better be ready to get fanaa in his love because he's not letting go anytime soon. Gulp. 

HugAssuming, of course, it was really BBP's.  though given his personality, he would have still called it his own child...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bumtrinket

sukanya_77 Groupbie
sukanya_77
sukanya_77

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
BBP was not revealing his true intentions to Shukla. So many questions remain unanswered . What  was BBP doing in the haveli in his childhood?  But how Krish fits into the picture? In such span of time how Pooja falls for Krish? Why suddenly BBP is made pradesh president ..possibly to keep him of the track ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

durumbumtrinketTunasnah.Mishh007.

Moniks_19 Senior Member
Moniks_19
Moniks_19

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Really the BIGGEST QUESTION: YE KRISH KAHAN SE TAPAK PARA BEECH MEIN...ConfusedConfused

Pooja said the only time she an be away from Brij is after death..then how come the phati hui aankhon waala KrishLOL

durumkarma88bumtrinket

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moniks_19

Really the BIGGEST QUESTION: YE KRISH KAHAN SE TAPAK PARA BEECH MEIN...ConfusedConfused

Pooja said the only time she an be away from Brij is after death..then how come the phati hui aankhon waala KrishLOL

This is the critical question that has made a patang out of all our minds I tell you...this is exactly why I hate the fact that I watched episode 1...it made me an SKBM junkie!

sukanya_77Moniks_19bumtrinket

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
sorry

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 07 April 2012 at 1:45pm
Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
what  you all think ke when all this flesh back story going to wrap up Ermm. i think rangoli will do another attempt and might hurt or kill bhavanaOuch.many friends here seems to be quite angry on arthi but today what she says to pooja is a bitter reality but she is right weather we like it or not .

i just cant digest this ke pooja will ever going to love krish no matter what bbp going to do how much
cruel and manipulative he become ,pooja should only love himLOL i m tooo biased when it comes to brij.

yes i agree with bummi and drum that skbm is a well written story nd direction is a big let down these days but the first director need to be appreciated for his hard work bc in initial epi the way he present characters and birja scenes i feel like i m not watching a soap but reading a novel.

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 07 April 2012 at 1:45pm

durumbumtrinket.Mishh007.

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks a million Durum! 

I am a silent reader but Bumtrinket and you do a great job at the WUs! I acutally enjoy reading both of your updates more than the episode! :p Really appreciate yer work. :) 

Can someone shed some light on the AT/MS case everyone's on about? I reckon it's some real life political story related to this show? What does AT and MS stand for? Embarrassed

Edited by ..Omniscient.. - 07 April 2012 at 1:56pm

durumbumtrinketTunasnah

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index