Views

Users

Frequent Posters

durum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Moniks_19

Really the BIGGEST QUESTION: YE KRISH KAHAN SE TAPAK PARA BEECH MEIN...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Pooja said the only time she an be away from Brij is after death..then how come the phati hui aankhon waala Krish๐Ÿ˜†

This is the critical question that has made a patang out of all our minds I tell you...this is exactly why I hate the fact that I watched episode 1...it made me an SKBM junkie!

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sorryEdited by tayabafarooqui - 12 years ago
Tunasnah thumbnail
what  you all think ke when all this flesh back story going to wrap up ๐Ÿค”. i think rangoli will do another attempt and might hurt or kill bhavana.many friends here seems to be quite angry on arthi but today what she says to pooja is a bitter reality but she is right weather we like it or not .

i just cant digest this ke pooja will ever going to love krish no matter what bbp going to do how much
cruel and manipulative he become ,pooja should only love him๐Ÿ˜† i m tooo biased when it comes to brij.

yes i agree with bummi and drum that skbm is a well written story nd direction is a big let down these days but the first director need to be appreciated for his hard work bc in initial epi the way he present characters and birja scenes i feel like i m not watching a soap but reading a novel.
Edited by tayabafarooqui - 12 years ago
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a million Durum! 

I am a silent reader but Bumtrinket and you do a great job at the WUs! I acutally enjoy reading both of your updates more than the episode! :p Really appreciate yer work. :) 

Can someone shed some light on the AT/MS case everyone's on about? I reckon it's some real life political story related to this show? What does AT and MS stand for? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by ..Omniscient.. - 12 years ago
Tunasnah thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Omniscient..

Thanks a million Durum! 

I am a silent reader but Bumtrinket and you do a great job at the WUs! I acutally enjoy reading both of your updates more than the episode! :p Really appreciate yer work. :) 

Can someone shed some light on the AT/MS case everyone's on about? I reckon it's some real life political story related to this show? What does AT and MS stand for? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

welcome to the forum and pls join us in our discussion ๐Ÿ˜Šand you want to know about AT/MS only one person can help you who had done PH.D on AT/MS YES OUR SWEET LATA JEE ๐Ÿ˜†sorry lata2011 i m joking but you are the one jis se hum sab ko AT/MS NAM KA FEVER laga tha.Any ways lata opened a seprate thread i which she discuss in detail the entire story abt AT/MS(it is abt MS diary) .If you go through previous posts you will find out as we all had done a lot of discussion on that.
Edited by tayabafarooqui - 12 years ago
durum thumbnail

Thanks a million Durum! 

Omni -
Do a search for Amarmani Tripathi and Madhumita Shukla on the net.  It deals with a sleazy story of a May-December relationship between a UP politician and a political poetess (of questionable quality).  She was killed brutually.  her sister fought for justice and the media relentlessly followed up the case.  There is also a book "poetry, passion politics" whch tells you the MS story.  Unfortunately, when this serial was announced, there was one small press clipping that said it was based on the MS story.  Episode 1 is depicted in a form that is reminiscent of the MS killing.  AT ended up siding with his wife to get MS killed

And oh, contribute when you can to this mad mystery of SKBM!
Edited by durum - 12 years ago
Bazingaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

welcome to the forum and pls join us in our discussion ๐Ÿ˜Šand you want to know about AT/MS only one person can help you who had done PH.D on AT/MS YES OUR SWEET LATA JEE ๐Ÿ˜†sorry lata2011 i m joking but you are the one jis se hum sab ko AT/MS NAM KA FEVER laga tha.Any ways lata opened a seprate thread i which she discuss in detail the entire story abt AT/MS(it is abt MS diary) .If you go through previous posts you will find out as we all had done a lot of discussion on that.

Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜Š I'd love to join but I'm always in a hurry! :( 

Haha, right! Lata ji it is so! ;) Thanks a million- I'll hunt that thread down and read all about it- it sound very intriguing! Thanks a million! :)
Edited by ..Omniscient.. - 12 years ago
durum thumbnail

Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

what  you all think ke when all this flesh back story going to wrap up ๐Ÿค”. i think rangoli will do another attempt and might hurt or kill bhavana.many friends here seems to be quite angry on arthi but today what she says to pooja is a bitter reality but she is right weather we like it or not .

i just cant digest this ke pooja will ever going to love krish no matter what bbp going to do how much
cruel and manipulative he become ,pooja should only love him๐Ÿ˜† i m tooo biased when it comes to brij.

yes i agree with bummi and drum that skbm is a well written story nd direction is a big let down these days but the first director need to be appreciated for his hard work bc in initial epi the way he present characters and birja scenes i feel like i m not watching a soap but reading a novel.

I think it will go on till possibly the end of May (but I have been proven wrong a lot of times).  Arti is definitely right in her advice, but as yet they have shown her being totalitarian in her attitude without trying to listen to Puja's point of view - it is important to know how her sister got to this place.
  Today for the first time she listened to Puja.  If Rangoli kills Bhavana, she will end up committing suicide, Bhavana's father is also a fellow politician.

I think the direction has gotten better since early March, but needs to be improved even more.  For any director, taking over somebody else's project is a very difficult thing to do. The editing sucks.  In some ways I do have some praise for the Cvs being able to pull it together without skipping a single episode.

Bazingaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: durum

Omni -
Do a search for Amarmani Tripathi and Madhumita Shukla on the net.  It deals with a sleazy story of a May-December relationship between a UP politician and a political poetess (of questionable quality).  She was killed brutually.  her sister fought for justice and the media relentlessly followed up the case.  There is also a book "poetry, passion politics" whch tells you the MS story.  Unfortunately, when this serial was announced, there was one small press clipping that said it was based on the MS story.  Episode 1 is depicted in a form that is reminiscent of the MS killing.  AT ended up siding with his wife to get MS killed

And oh, contribute when you can to this mad mystery of SKBM!

Thank you! :)

Uh-oh, so AT was involved in the killing? :o That's extremely depressing :( I really hope SKBM doesn't go that way! Thanks a million- I'll read more about it when time permits. :)

Ya sure, I'll try my best to. :)

durum thumbnail

Thank you! :)

Uh-oh, so AT was involved in the killing? :o That's extremely depressing :( I really hope SKBM doesn't go that way! Thanks a million- I'll read more about it when time permits. :)

Ya sure, I'll try my best to. :)

Dubito, ergo cogito!!