Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Those who think Arnav will do a Devdas! (Page 5)

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanayasen

yeaa...totally wid u  on dat one, he cant  be d loser  here, he wud fight back,hurt himself  bcoz he had wrongly hurt khushi, he wud try every trick to get her back, his mind might be on a teeny weeny vacation but when its tym to win his wify back,he'l bring in use  his genius plans...n besides drinking is prohibited in raizada mansion, he cant be a devdas anyway...LOLLOLLOL

gud one...!!!!!!!!! am roflggg ROFL esp abt drinking being prohibited ...ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita09

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
So people thought SRK in Devdas acted like a loser? I don't think so. I loved seeing him in so much pain and agony over discarding and losing his love. I want Arnav to feel that same pain for hurting Khushi. This will be a great track for Barun to show us his amazing acting powers.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi-R-no.1gees

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

So people thought SRK in Devdas acted like a loser? I don't think so. I loved seeing him in so much pain and agony over discarding and losing his love. I want Arnav to feel that same pain for hurting Khushi. This will be a great track for Barun to show us his amazing acting powers.
of course SRK was GR8 ..he played the part perfectly but that was because the mood n storyline was all abt devdas..here  the character  is diff...ASR..a devdas wuld really not gel wid the him or the story line...my povTongue

Edited by gees - 07 April 2012 at 12:31pm
merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
your right Arnav Singh Raizada, is a man who loves to win. and hates to lose. that is only if he is losing to Khushi.
but to lose khushi would be unbearable to him. this is one loss Arnav Singh Raizada will not accept. he will fight for her tooth and nail. he will never giveup Khushi.  she is his and he is never going to let her go, his survivial depends on her. with out her he is nothing. and Arnav Singh Raizada can never alowe himself to be nothing.
i'm just waithing for the day when i see Arnav Singh Raizada not fighting with Khushi but for Khushi.

gees

metitaliya Senior Member
metitaliya
metitaliya

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
i agree.but its uptu cvs. cvs please dont make him behave like that.its not his character.

gees

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by merrydock

your right Arnav Singh Raizada, is a man who loves to win. and hates to lose. that is only if he is losing to Khushi.
but to lose khushi would be unbearable to him. this is one loss Arnav Singh Raizada will not accept. he will fight for her tooth and nail. he will never giveup Khushi.  she is his and he is never going to let her go, his survivial depends on her. with out her he is nothing. and Arnav Singh Raizada can never alowe himself to be nothing.
i'm just waithing for the day when i see Arnav Singh Raizada not fighting with Khushi but for Khushi.
exactly my Point!!!!!!!!Clap
popeye IF-Dazzler
popeye
popeye

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I agree.. I dont think becoming Devdas is ASR style at all.. he may be low for a lil while but while bounce back to claim what is his.. ie. Khushi

gees

SankaDevi20 Senior Member
SankaDevi20
SankaDevi20

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
He's not gonna be a Devdas, he will be an Arnav and that itself is a sight to see. Something very original and unique, something only Barun can bring and I am really excited to see his portrayal of this regretful Arnav!

gees

Go to top