India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

boring and stupid serial (Page 2)

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
SNS has come a long way from the start. Apart from a few scenes the ME was good. One thing I love about SNS is the speed at which they are showing the character development. It may seem slow but that's because the cvs are showing us every little detail that makes the character change. If you watch the earlier epi's and compare them to the latest ones then you will appreciate the difference.

I am loving the pace at which they have shown Gohem becoming close. Love the show!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetamunnihyderabad_Precious_PN_luvs_ArjuneverSandy914kaka.lgswasthi-AmalAziz-NazmaJvarshu27Justlikethat1Veni-Vidi-Vici

ever IF-Dazzler
ever
ever

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I love watching saathiya part the kalkaries

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

josh18munnihyderabad_Precious_Sandy914kaka.lgswasthi-AmalAziz-NazmaJvarshu27Justlikethat1

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Love it or leave it. We can vote by remote. Smile No obligation to watch it as it is a free country

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetamunnihyderabad_Precious_PN_luvs_ArjuneverSandy914kaka.lgswasthi-AmalAziz-NazmaJvarshu27Justlikethat1

tamzin43 Goldie
tamzin43
tamzin43

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

you always have the option to leave the serial anytimeSmile

Clap Clap ClapLOLLOLLOLLOL
Clap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetamunnihyderabad_Precious_PN_luvs_Arjunkaka.lgSandy914swasthiNazmaJVeni-Vidi-Vicivarshu27Justlikethat1

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
im totaly agree with you munni 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadkaka.lgSandy914swasthivarshu27Justlikethat1NazmaJ

seriallover_OMG Senior Member
seriallover_OMG
seriallover_OMG

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
OMG...this serial is by far the worst serial i have ever seen,Nothing will ever change.NOOO wait there is one more in the line..ISS PYAR ko kya naam doon.Main bataun kya naam dee.the worst serial of this century.I totally agree with you amitghangas.IAm totally sick of these two shows.I have not even started for yeh rishta kya kehlata hai and uttran.WHy do they even started them?

GOD!!!! save us and as for u @maddy311,,,,IMPROVE YOUR  TASTE.
I mean C'MON ahem and gopi and rashi and that jigar,,,they cant even act properly...
westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seriallover_OMG

OMG...this serial is by far the worst serial i have ever seen,Nothing will ever change.NOOO wait there is one more in the line..ISS PYAR ko kya naam doon.Main bataun kya naam dee.the worst serial of this century.I totally agree with you amitghangas.IAm totally sick of these two shows.I have not even started for yeh rishta kya kehlata hai and uttran.WHy do they even started them?

GOD!!!! save us and as for u @maddy311,,,,IMPROVE YOUR  TASTE.
I mean C'MON ahem and gopi and rashi and that jigar,,,they cant even act properly...

You have a right to your opinion, however, I do believe it's against the rules to be bashing other shows in the SNS forum.

MY OPINION - the CVs have laid a solid framework for Gohem's relationship, it seemed very slow for the first year and a half but I can honestly say since around August of last year with the school track this serial has picked up pace.  It's not a movie, it's a daily soap so not everything will be to our liking and one can always choose to change the channel.

NOTE - You also have no right to bash someone else's taste, yours and theirs are welcome here once it's respectful.  You can disagree without being offensive.

On another note - if you would like to bash IPKKD go to their forum and I will defend that show there.

Thanks and have a good day.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadPN_luvs_Arjunkaka.lgSandy914swasthivarshu27Justlikethat1NazmaJ

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Love the show... love gohem scenes  ... addicted to the show , have to watch  only Fast forward the urmil parts...LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadkaka.lgSandy914swasthiNazmaJwestindianvarshu27

Go to top