HARSHADDD CHOPRAAA

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

I've waiting so long for Harshad after Tere Liye ended CryCry

but omg, he is back!!!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Love you Karanvir, Viraj... Embarrassed but for now, I am TEAM RAGHAV  LOLEmbarrassedBig smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Anyahsadia-alicameroon16Gunjan...Apz..ummesulaimanromiosugar1-Maha-FreshDaisyharshu.sundas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HARSHADDD CHOPRAAA" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Apz..

IF-Rockerz

..Apz..

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
me tooo am so happy he is returning and i think raghav is an interesting characterThumbs Up

Onupriya

Onupriya

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Tired of waiting when will my onu come?

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Aaega jaldi hi aaega...Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadia-ali

mehvish0786

Groupbie

mehvish0786

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
same ere i cant wait for his entry but I just realised we have 2 prems in the same drama lol how lucky are we.

Gunjan.

IF-Dazzler

Gunjan.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Team Raghav Rox Cool

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.