Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Do IF girls still think SRK is SEXY? If so, WHY?! (Page 7)

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ParaDiseMb

[

I have been in hibernation. LOL. Uni tends to keeps me occupied. 2nd year is a pain in the backside and now i am have been forced to alienate myself from the social realm ^-^ Well...i might do, but it's always nice to keep up to date with things, you might have changed your preference ;) I was watching dhadkan the other day - remembered you (how? you may ask? don't ask lol). 

Aah I am proud of you! My exams are coming up in May and guess what I am doing... I still can't stop myself from coming here at least once a day :| Dhadkan, gawsh that just reminded me of Akki's adorable face in "Dil ne yeh kaha hai dill se" when he looks at Shilpa :$ Naaah, I do not change my preferences that "jaldi" :)

btw. are you coming tomorrow? you should at least participate in one of the games!?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceTentacion.

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
I never considered him sexy, but rather a high quality classy handsome. From all the Khans, he knows how to work the suit--the best.

Plus, I like this wit, intelligence, and sense of humor. Salman's sense of humor is too immature for me and Aamir can sometimes be dry. But SRK is always on par or par excellence.

Plus, he knows how to make women feel sexy--that's probably why he's still considered sexy, even though I think it's an adorable handsome and not a sexy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BazingaaDulceTentacion.Meena1

DulceTentacion. IF-Sizzlerz
DulceTentacion.
DulceTentacion.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

[

I have been in hibernation. LOL. Uni tends to keeps me occupied. 2nd year is a pain in the backside and now i am have been forced to alienate myself from the social realm ^-^ Well...i might do, but it's always nice to keep up to date with things, you might have changed your preference ;) I was watching dhadkan the other day - remembered you (how? you may ask? don't ask lol). 

Aah I am proud of you! My exams are coming up in May and guess what I am doing... I still can't stop myself from coming here at least once a day :| Dhadkan, gawsh that just reminded me of Akki's adorable face in "Dil ne yeh kaha hai dill se" when he looks at Shilpa :$ Naaah, I do not change my preferences that "jaldi" :)

btw. are you coming tomorrow? you should at least participate in one of the games!?

IF is a disease! Symptoms include addiction, lurking around from one forum to another. It's like a parasite - eats your insides. LOL I'm exaggerating but of course you knew that! ;) You need to get your ass off IF and study! just like i should be befriending Google! lol. Dhadkan is a beautiful film <3 Yes i will i think. I actually forgot. LOL. Thanks for reminding me. I shall  make an appearance. :D 

Real.Madrid

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by wat_up

LMFAO sexy and SRK? I know some girls do consider him sexy but naaah... He is a very good actor but NOT sexy.

LOL Kiran. What's your synopsis on Akshay ;)

Not sure on hers but mine

he's the man, the Singh is king, and do you know I want him right now now...and who care papa band Bajaa this anarkali gonna disco ...LOLLOL

LOL. Akshay seems to be getting hotter as he ages. Ironically i was just listening to Anarkali Disco Challi. Akshay's expressions make me LOL in that song. 

I know, you seen the movie?

Gaurav should change title to sexy Akshay.. We need to open a success party thread 

My ring tone is do you know... 

DulceTentacion.

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

[

IF is a disease! Symptoms include addiction, lurking around from one forum to another. It's like a parasite - eats your insides. LOL I'm exaggerating but of course you knew that! ;) You need to get your ass off IF and study! just like i should be befriending Google! lol. Dhadkan is a beautiful film <3 Yes i will i think. I actually forgot. LOL. Thanks for reminding me. I shall  make an appearance. :D 

True himsnd Shilpa amazing in it 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.MadridDulceTentacion.

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
SRK can look pretty darn sexy when he wants to. In Chak De India - ahh, he looked great.

People find the likes of Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, G. Clooney etc sexy..you do realize theyre pretty old themselves, right? So, what's the harm in thinking that a nearing 46/47 yr old SRK can look sexy as well? lol

SRK may not be the best looking guy around, may not have the best physique but he still knows how to carry himself well. He also has a strong screen presence. 

Edited by starstruckk - 07 April 2012 at 7:00pm

Bazingaa

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EroticGauravMad

LOL I have always wondered why SRK's fans think he is sexy.  SEXY for what?!  His face, body, smile?!  Please.  Even Ritesh is more sexier than him.  LOL  Now that he has aged, the other two KHANS (Salman and Aamir) have maintained themselves better.  They look younger and more appealing to their fans!  Wink But I am asking you strictly IF girls.  Do you still think SRK is sexy?!  And if so, WHY?!

Embarrassed
I dont agree with you. I dont know about Aamir, but Salman, I cant even look at, he looks strange.one impression is stuck on his face. like a joker or someone constantly in pain. i dont find Shahrukh sexy, (but he looks so good in emptiness avatar), I like his personality.

Edited by sheee - 07 April 2012 at 7:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMTBazingaa

Dexterkichokri IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

WhipCreamPantie

Go to top