Do IF girls still think SRK is SEXY? If so, WHY?! - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice

Thanks for the valuable info😈😈

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
He don't care you bash them either he just wants a hit topic. Lol like this one nd it's time pass to him..his real weak point is girly girl 
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
Plus, this was turning into a sexy Akshay thread 
Originally posted by Aishh.

Another topic for insecure Salman fans to attack?!

Who attack? 

We could care less ...plus me right now humming...do you know ...me want Akshsy right now now 

Originally posted by EroticGauravMad

I will make a separate thread just on Akshay!  πŸ˜‰

Ya, you better you know he hotter the Vein poppingHrithik πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Akshay was hot in Chura ke dil mera..He is still sexy in Desi Boyz...Thats something!!! No wonder all Heroines are latoo on him!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by DejaVu.

Akshay was hot in Chura ke dil mera..He is still sexy in Desi Boyz...Thats something!!! No wonder all Heroines are latoo on him!!πŸ˜†

Me totally ...do you like him too Somy? Seen the movie yet
^ Nah Jess,I don't really watch that many movies now..πŸ˜•..
Originally posted by DejaVu.

^ Nah Jess,I don't really watch that many movies now..πŸ˜•..

Try seeing online ...yet the movie was rocking the theatres all can think on is the movie...once rowdy rathore out it gonna be Akshay again...yet once Ek tha tiger hits me gonna be high hai a long time
If SRK was not a successful hero no girl would have ever found him sexy.I feel bad for Deepa Sahi.She had to have sex with him when he was nothing.
Originally posted by Arwen.

I have heard that Ra.One was a huge hit among the young adults/kids πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so after the mommies and aunties, SRK now has the next gen in his pocket πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I dont what it is .. he was an average actor with average looks ...i guess his screen presence makes him sexy for me ... The other day i was watching Yeh Dil Deewana on some music channel ... His looks improved later πŸ˜† but man.. what a live wire!!!

he still has that... he might be a "dried raisin" now .. but he still has the charm, screen presence and his availability... if Toronto is anything to go by, he is still as approachable for his fans as ever...

who told u kids liked Ra.one...there was even an article that kids rejected Ra.one becoz they find tom and jerry much funnier than him.

and as for adults the movie wasn't a big hit...it only became a success becoz of srk name ...it was a damp squib just like TMk, EVEN SHAHRUKH accepted the fact tht the merchandice of the movie sold more than the tickets...aww what a shame man ! 🀣