India-Forums

So they had physical relation ;( (Page 5)

sanchw Groupbie
sanchw
sanchw

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
mere liye v show bhaad me gaya tab!Thumbs Down i startd wtch skbm only for brija aur ab is track me chala to show bandh! brij ko kuch to chunna hi padega. if he cnnt leave madgoli then cnfess d truth to pooja. pooja ko v jine do n khud v jiyo. if he rlly have guts then cme out aur bol do duniya ko pooja ke bade me n gve divorce to madgoli simple. ab cv jane brij ke char kya haal kore. still love brij charHeart.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

durumkarma88happygolucky

bumtrinket IF-Dazzler
bumtrinket
bumtrinket

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by PIYA12KA4

ok...guys just a simple question...when did  rangoli madam crawl over brij make remarks about performance???

Few days ago...she was all over him...Angry  Brij was like memna and she was lady lomadi on top of Memna ( Baby lamb)LOL Memna dara hua tha kahi bhukhi lomadi aaj shikhar na kar leLOL

There's the first time they interact in Mauritius where she's flirting and he leaves. Then when she slips into her red seduction number and invites him back to her bedroom and says how she much she's missed him while wrapping herself all around him, etc. Dead 

Yaad mat dilao yaar. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rwitz18durum.....Lata.....happygoluckyTunasnah

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchw

mere liye v show bhaad me gaya tab!Thumbs Down i startd wtch skbm only for brija aur ab is track me chala to show bandh! brij ko kuch to chunna hi padega. if he cnnt leave madgoli then cnfess d truth to pooja. pooja ko v jine do n khud v jiyo. if he rlly have guts then cme out aur bol do duniya ko pooja ke bade me n gve divorce to madgoli simple. ab cv jane brij ke char kya haal kore. still love brij charHeart.

Agree with u...Brij so likable Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

durum

Moniks_19 Senior Member
Moniks_19
Moniks_19

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLOH MYY GOD kiya ho gia hai tum sab ko Shockedwhats the big fuss abt "physical relation"LOLannd there are many things  to happen which we will not going to like Ouchrangoli madom in order to control brij and hold his strings will realise that only way will be to have a child LOLaisa hi ho ga aisa hi  hota hai in all indian soaps sara kaam ye baacha hi kharab karta hai LOLby the way by he way it is much better that rangoli become preg rather than poojaOuchOuch.
LOL 

Nahiii!!!!! No preggo track please...Wo churail to bilkul nahi...phir to Brij ji kaa baaja baj jaayega aur pucca Pooa ko Krish le jayegaa aur SKBM ki lutiyaa doob jayegi...poora flop show ho jaayegaa

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rosh-06karma88arabian_lovebumtrinketTunasnahhappygolucky

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moniks_19

LOLLOLOH MYY GOD kiya ho gia hai tum sab ko Shockedwhats the big fuss abt "physical relation"LOLannd there are many things  to happen which we will not going to like Ouchrangoli madom in order to control brij and hold his strings will realise that only way will be to have a child LOLaisa hi ho ga aisa hi  hota hai in all indian soaps sara kaam ye baacha hi kharab karta hai LOLby the way by he way it is much better that rangoli become preg rather than poojaOuchOuch.
LOL 

Nahiii!!!!! No preggo track please...Wo churail to bilkul nahi...phir to Brij ji kaa baaja baj jaayega aur pucca Pooa ko Krish le jayegaa aur SKBM ki lutiyaa doob jayegi...poora flop show ho jaayegaa

I think Pooja will not forgive Brij once she finds about Brij's marraigeShocked Brij ne kafi der kardiii...if Pooja finds about his truth from someone else then it will be the recipe for disaster Ouch

Edited by happygolucky - 07 April 2012 at 3:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabian_love

.Mishh007. IF-Stunnerz
.Mishh007.
.Mishh007.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
they are in 7 (seven!!!!!) years of marriage so a physical relation is bound to happen...
but thinking the other way round...that lady dracula might have attacked him...!!!!!!!.LOLLOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rwitz18bumtrinketTunasnahhappygolucky

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishh007

they are in 7 (seven!!!!!) years of marriage so a physical relation is bound to happen...
but thinking the other way round...that lady dracula might have attacked him...!!!!!!!.LOLLOL 

U mean with bloody teethLOL

Edited by happygolucky - 07 April 2012 at 11:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rwitz18Tunasnah

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
 What is wrong in this, they are a married couple, and this is normal in such kind of relation, BTW  Pyar ka physical relation se koi matlab nahi hota, in INDIA  aaj bhi 80% se jyada shadiya arrange hoti hai, jha do log ek-dusre ko thik se jante bhi nahi par "pahli rat" me hi relation ban jate hai, and one more thing " apne aas-pass nazar utha kar dekhiye-- husband-wife me roz jhagda-jhanjhat hota hai, bawjood iske har sal ek nya "baccha" god me hota hai.. LOL     

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

durumdivani.Mishh007.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index