maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Please don't throw rotten tomatoes at me but these two were amazing today.
Kinjal's expressions, urmi's acting and the lyrics of that song on kinjal didi absolutely hilarious😆
And in the end they lose all the money as well and giving coins as fine🤣🤣
Urmi left rashi and is now kinjal's real devotee😆
And imagine if that water is leaking from someone's toilet. It comes in the morning🤣🤣
Its completely rubbish track but frankly urmi and kinjal made it interesting for me today😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
🤣cool maddy!!! they were damn hilarious today!!! and the callertune lolzzz I was like🤣
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wat was the back ground music maddy? Do you remember it was really hilarious
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@vibz
don't remember the first one but another one was ek do teen char kinjal didi ki jai jai kar🤣
Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ha ha.. maddy that was hilarious... Even i was thinking that is as some dirty water comes from toilet or other.. but what i don't like about the mixing.. after every scene there is urki.. they could have reduced the length of their scenes.. other wise i was rolling down/...
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yup, when u watch in a lighter mood, they are hilarious.. 

Urmi also taunts her daughter as dafod and advises her to use brain like Kinjal didi.. ðŸ˜†

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
when i first saw kinjal in that avatar i almost dropped my coffee cup. it was hilarious. but after some point it is horrible to watch
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maddy311

@vibz
don't remember the first one but another one was ek do teen char kinjal didi ki jai jai kar🤣

🤣
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I enjoyed the scene where Urmi insists that Dhaval calls her Kinjal didi...he gets flabbergasted and says mai kaise fai..he is her huz and his fai wants to make her his elder sis🤣
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy311

Please don't throw rotten tomatoes at me but these two were amazing today.
Kinjal's expressions, urmi's acting and the lyrics of that song on kinjal didi absolutely hilarious😆
And in the end they lose all the money as well and giving coins as fine🤣🤣
Urmi left rashi and is now kinjal's real devotee😆
And imagine if that water is leaking from someone's toilet. It comes in the morning🤣🤣
Its completely rubbish track but frankly urmi and kinjal made it interesting for me today😆

And imagine if that water is leaking from someone's toilet. It comes in the morning
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢