Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Maha Episode (Page 2)

FlowerHater IF-Rockerz
FlowerHater
FlowerHater

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy914

Abbay.. great upadate.. thx!!! ya.. that was little(or big) step made ahem by asking gopi what happened. and surprisingly he told his feelings.. good that soon we will get more gohem.. and the prayer scene(when gopi singing) that was highlight, It shows how ahem felt about it.. as if she is singing the song for him only..

OMG Urki .. it was hilarious.. but toomuch of screen time..

Gopi blackmailed rashi.. good going gopi, it is time you should stand up to u & ur family..(looks like Rashi involved Baa in her kalakari)..

Koki.. i felt so sad for koki.. and Hetal and her Dil just feel like slapping them.. any ways dont want to talk much about them..

Now.. Show Topper.. Mrs Janaki Modi, decided the family split.. but looks like just prank to her DIL's.. but let me hope there will be family split..
No Precap.. so sad so we should stay 23hrs more to know about family split..

But too good.. Foundation had done for everything.. only thing left is to build up the track.. good going CV's (but please reduce the screen time Urki.. just one scene enough for them).. instead of urshi, u show Chirag or Parag we can atleast bare with them..
Nice episode..

yes sandy it was cool!!!! and u know what I am going to watch that aarti scene again and againLOL!!!! WinkGod the looks which ahem gave were damn killing!!!!!!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everSandy914

ever IF-Dazzler
ever
ever

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I was so hoping we would get goham moments but am happy ahem is feeling something inside

Edited by ever - 07 April 2012 at 10:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FlowerHater

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Like you post ... but I whated more from gohem than what we got today...  and the kinjal and urmil was just crap... we could have done with out it in the ME  today , they could have showed it next week .

Agrata23FlowerHater

FlowerHater IF-Rockerz
FlowerHater
FlowerHater

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ever

I so hoping we would get go goham moments but am happy ahem is feeling something inside

Yes he is feeling and with this distancing act his dbts and determination are getting strnger!! us should watch it!!1 (my  pov) and thanks for  liking the post

Agrata23

_Precious_ Goldie
_Precious_
_Precious_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Episode was just okay for me. May be too much of kurmi nonsense took away my all spirit, but the 2 gohem scenes were awesome and hopefully Ahem will find out what happend on Holi. I expected Jigar teasing him on his dancing on Holi and some further clue, but Jigar suddenly disappeard from the scene. Family split is a good sign unless its part of Rashi's kalakari. I wouldn't say it was one of the best MEs, we have had better MEs before.

Agrata23FlowerHater

FlowerHater IF-Rockerz
FlowerHater
FlowerHater

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

Like you post ... but I whated more from gohem than what we got today...  and the kinjal and urmil was just crap... we could have done with out it in the ME  today , they could have showed it next week .

thanks dear and awww I know we all are GOHEM greedies cannt get enough of them and yaa a bit more screen time was given to urki but it was ok and hilarious(atleast I found it ) specially the CALLER tune but yes they should have reduced URKI screen space it was a bit more!!!

But to watch aarti scene!!! It is awesome!!!1

doc4ever

FlowerHater IF-Rockerz
FlowerHater
FlowerHater

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Precious_

Episode was just okay for me. May be too much of kurmi nonsense took away my all spirit, but the 2 gohem scenes were awesome and hopefully Ahem will find out what happend on Holi. I expected Jigar teasing him on his dancing on Holi and some further clue, but Jigar suddenly disappeard from the scene. Family split is a good sign unless its part of Rashi's kalakari. I wouldn't say it was one of the best MEs, we have had better MEs before.

thanks precious yes it wasnt best but it was good!!!!! It laid a proper foundation to an intresting upcoming tracks with all the ongoing tracks!!!!!!

doc4ever

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Haven't watch epi yet was gonna give a miss becos of urki but after analysis I will watch ,thanks abbay

doc4everFlowerHater

Go to top