Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

TEASER:

After a while Maan came back with all the flavors Seher had asked for along wid his nd Geet's nd took the seat beside Seher. Seher was so excited to see all her fav flavors in front of her nd she instantly starts eating her ice creams forgetting the world around her. Maan nd Geet just smiled nd shaked their heads looking at her antics. Maan was never this much happy nd contended before like he was now. He never liked Butter scotch ice cream before but today he was loving it. May be because today he was with both of his angles or probably because it was Geet's fav flavour. Relishing Ice cream with any of his employee at such a public place was something he never done before. But Geet was much more then his employee nd Seher he don't need to say wat she's to him. It all seems so perfect to him as if they were a perfect happy Family enjoying their sweet time together.

On the other hand Geet don't know why but she was feeling something that she had never felt before. As if that she got something that was missing in her lyf. Today she was feeling an unknown happiness. She had been with Maan before also for dinners nd Lunches but it was all official. This is for the first tym she had been out with him informally nd strangely she's not feeling awkward with it. May be because Maan is comfortable with Seher nd he didn't asked any further questions on her identity. She looked at Maan who was busy enjoying his ice cream with Seher.  She had never seen this side of him before. Though she had seen changes in him in this 1 month but still seeing him laughing nd smiling this much something she had never seen before. Unknowingly a smile crept on her face too seeing both of them like this nd she felt more respected towards the person who was showering his love on the girl with whom he had no relation. Something that she thought that Seher's father will do. its ironic isn't it that the person who had his blood relation with Seher didn't even know about their existence nd person who had relation with them, who was just her boss is enjoying with her daughter as if she was his own. Geet immediately shrugged off the thought that crossed her mind. How can she even think of that? Maan was just getting nice to both of them but that doesn't mean that she should keep him on Seher's father's place.

While cleaning Seher's dress Maan accidently placed his hand over Geet's making her shudder with an unknown sensation. Maan looked at Geet still placing his hand on Geet's nd like always gets lost in her deep hazels which always hides so many emotions in it. Geet too couldn't able to look anywhere else except his deep honeyed eyes that seem to held her captive in them. Maan looked from her one eye to another trying to find that feeling which was there in his heart. he know that probably he was searching for something that cant happen yet his traitor heart wanted to see just a glimpse of the reflection of his feelings in her eyes too. Seher looked at both of them nd den shrugged her shoulders nd started eating her ice cream not understanding anything that was happening between the two elders. Maan in trance gently pressed Geet's hands giving her goosebumps. Her heart started beating fast as she felt a shiver down her spine with his gentle yet affectionate touch.

Hey gals! ok i know you all must be mad at me for not updating for long... but i told you all the reason right... i got free last day only nd from today my life again get back to it old routine😭😭😭... but that doesnt mean that i forgot you all nd dis teaser is the proof that i had started working on my updates... hope fully will update by tomorrow till den enjoy this teaser...

Nd ya Will update "Destined to Be" nd other FF's too soon hopefully this week itself

Luv Aakriti

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow what a teaser I can't wait for the actual update
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the teaser waiting for update ..Please update your other FF's to
sweetie29 thumbnail
Loved the teaser...