India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

This week in Parichayland.

annie_mckinnen Senior Member
annie_mckinnen
annie_mckinnen

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Whew! What a week it's been in Parichay land. Thumbs UpThe story on hindsight progressed swiftly and we got to see Kunal and Siddhi's relationship reach a new comfort level.Thumbs Up To show this evolution, we have had every possible scene ' from the ridiculous to the banal and every possible emotion ' from desperation to relief and love to hate explored.Clap There have been highs and lows production wise, so I'm going to try and summarize what I thought of the scenes and what could have been better. I am going to leave out bloopers since we have members with more wit and humor than me to cover those.LOL I'm also leaving out all the Thakrals' scenes since they were uniformly hilarious what with the family turning against each other, Richa getting slapped not once but twice and going crazier every second as events unfolded contrary to her plans.ROFL Please leave comments if you have the patience to reach the end.

The Good:

1.      The best scene over the past week: Mr. Kunal Chopra sitting at his unconscious wife's bedside, gently saying, "Aye, jaago na." and everything that followed, every single line of dialogue and every emotion on Sameer Soni's face was perfect.Clap It was heartbreaking to see this fearless character so calmly helpless.Cry Great job writers for simple, yet beautiful dialogues and Sammy who gave a restrained performance with precise voice modulation, not a word OTT. ClapUntil the end of course. I personally hated the end where he started screeching "Hey Bhagwan" and shaking Siddhi Angrybut I say thanks for the first part and bear it. Even the part where he is standing the corridor oblivious to the world around was heartbreaking. Cry

2.      Mr. and Mrs. Chopra meeting each other when she regains consciousness. HeartRight from the time the doctor gives him the news ' the relief on his face was graceful and not dramaticClap- until crazy momma walked in, the most beautiful eye lock I have seen in a while.Blushing Forget about communicating through their eyes, I think they were just so happy to be quietly in each others' presence after everything that had happened.Blushing Both their expressions matched each other. The deep breath from Siddhi when Kunal holds her hand, followed by a gentle smile. Him caressing her hair. Simple, yet emotional. Nice job actors.Clap

3.      The no-confession confession on the bus when they admit through their nok jhok that everything that they do is for each other. Sweet, simple, funny dialogues and extremely good dialogue delivery. Keerti who is normally somewhat off with her dialogues did a great job with timing in this scene.Clap I loved her line "Aur aap to ekdam Kunal se daanveer Karan hi ban gaye. Yeh lo ji le lo, CD le lo aur meri biwi ko chod do."LOL The suppressed smiles at the end were alright but the most natural thing was her falling asleep on his shoulder and him hugging her. Hug

4.       Aapne mujeh miss kiya? BlushingIf there was something wrong about this scene it was the fact that it was shot using BDs. AngryOtherwise it was short and sweet. The knowledge that he loved her had given Siddhi the courage to prod him. I loved her directness and the eagerness and hope on her face.Heart The smile which Kunal gave in response indicated that he understood what she was doing and was willing to relent but ' the kidnappers got there just then.Angry

5.      The nok jhok at the dhaba.  What can I say? Loved the fact that Kunal heard what Siddhi said about love in an arranged marriage. Thumbs UpAnd loved her hesitation afterwards, wondering whether he heard it or not, wishing that he had and poking him to say something about it.Blushing

6.      Teri Deewani. HugI am going to put this one on the good list simply because I love this song and I loved Siddhi's expressions.Thumbs Up She has just been through a harrowing experience the only good thing in which has been her discovery that her husband loves her. So she is just enjoying the experience of basking in his love and care. She has completely surrendered to the moment. Kunal was a trifle OTT; the concern was good but I felt the fear on his face was too much.Ouch

7.      The SiNal conversation on Friday. It was good to have Mr. Akadu back after the emotional turmoil that he has been through.Big smile It was good to see the banter between them. Big smileGreat to see Siddhi gently taunting him to get him to accept that he loves her. And of course Kunal isn't going to give in which is fine but as Fari said on another post, why was he going all the way back with dialogues like "tum sab ho na mere saath"? Why not just "tum ho na mere saath"? Why pretend like things haven't changed at all when they in fact have? What I loved about this scene though was the serenity between them, the comfort, the calm which was missing for the past week what with all the excitement.Blushing

8.      The Chopra family comes to the hospital. Loved Raj in this scene. Loved the way the whole family stood by Kunal. Loved the Seema Kunal conversation.Thumbs Up

9.      The Chopra family waiting for news at home.  Very realistic scene with discussions about what could be happening with Kunal Siddhi. What if scenarios discussed, small arguments between family members, people supporting each other.  I seriously love the way this family is depicted without any kitchen politics.Thumbs Up

The Okay:

1.       Kunal carrying Siddhi. Seriously? AngryThey want to do this clichd scene again?  This is not what SiNal is all about. What SiNal is about is the banter that preceded and that is the only reason this scene is in the okay category ' because at least the writers tried to SiNalize (hey that's a new word!) the whole situation.LOL I hated the falling, holding eye lock.Angry Really if I wanted to see that I would watch another show on another channel which shows this scene almost every day. What would have been awesome is if she had actually fallen and then Kunal lifted her up and said "Chodo mein utha hi leta hoon, phir gir gayi to problem ho jaayegi." That would have been better. That being said, I did like how Siddhi was enjoying the ride and then the way Kunal dumped her when he realized what she was doing.LOL

2.      Do pal ruka.Cry This scene had no purpose other than to fill the 3.5 minute gap at the end of show so that they could end the episode in an uncertain manner thus ensuring that people would tune in despite the IPL ceremony the next day. Still I liked the fact that I got a quick recollection of all the SiNal scenes.Thumbs Up

3.      Awake in the jungle. I liked how Siddhi and Kunal awoke and instinctively checked for the other person's welfare.Blushing Kunal especially making sure that Siddhi didn't get hit and checking her all over.  After Siddhi passed out, Kunal shouting for help was okay and then constantly saying "sona nahin, hum ghar jaayenge" and walking determinedly was good.Thumbs Up But I hated him tearing his shirt and tying her up. How clichd.Thumbs Down If he really wanted to stop the blood, he should have torn her saree and got a bigger piece of cloth. And I hated Kunal crying and saying the dialogue "Main mar jaunga." Please, the writers could have done better and the performance could have been less melodramatic.Thumbs Down

The Ugly:

1.       Perhaps the ugliest scene of them all. Thumbs DownKunal Chopra at the highway with his dying wife in his arms shouting out to God that he can't live without her and asking God to take his life and spare her. OuchForget how clichd it is. Even forget that I don't understand, as Chithra said elsewhere, why God would be interested in bartering a life. This was not Kunal Chopra.Thumbs Down It was Balaji Telefilms' version of Kunal Chopra playing to the galleries. Kunal Chopra would never be so desperate, he would never beg, he might hold God's collar (sorry don't intend to offend anyone here, it's a metaphor) and make him spare is wife's life. But he would not shout and scream and screech like a village bumpkin.Angry I hated the scene. Tried watching it multiple times to see if it grew on me, but it didn't. The only dialogues that I liked were Kunal softly saying, "Main ise bata bhi nahin paya." The gentle desperation in his voice was beautiful. And the other was "Main ise jaane nahin doonga." A painful reference to Anand's untimely death. Thumbs Up

2.       At the PCO. What were the CVs thinking? Kunal Chopra fighting goons off like Bachchan and randomly firing a gun?Thumbs Down This is not a 70s Hindi movie after all. Angry

3.       Falling off a cliff. Too filmy for my taste. Thumbs DownGoons trying to separate the two, Kunal falling on Siddhi at the last minute and then both of them falling off a cliff. Too much drama. Angry

4.       The cops telling Raj that his children might be dead. I expected better from Raj. Beating his head and crying?Thumbs Down It's too old-fashioned for this strong character. Thumbs DownSimple crying would have sufficed.

Having laid out the ugly I do understand that the production house is trying very hard to maintain a balance between TRPs and a quality product. This is a daily soap after all. The writers have a hard job writing beautiful scenes every day. And for the most part they are doing a good job. So thank you for that.Clap The CVs are also trying to maintain a good pace for the show. Over the last week especially I appreciate that despite building a suspense they didn't succumb to the usual tracks of amnesia/coma/begging God again and so on. ClapThey kept events moving at a brisk pace and against all expectations Siddhi woke up on Thursday. So thank you for that as well. ClapThe technical part has been lacking ' editing, dubbing, camera work has been shoddy off late and needs improvement.Thumbs Down But in all, it was an interesting week with many memorable moments.ClapThumbs Up I'm looking forward to a quick wrap up of the case next week and no pregnancy from their first time, but only later please.Angry

Edited by annie_mckinnen - 07 April 2012 at 10:20am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

jassrraju73mytrishilpa_maityashuS-apoorvasbharo_Neetu_Shehnaz.KSimi.chitsssFariyal--AiSha--rainbowgirlshamrishAnkitaKaransuruchipritystuti123-Rojaa-...OohLaLa...-Raninorzar

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
AnnieHug you made it finally!
Originally posted by annie_mckinnen

The Good:

1.      The best scene over the past week: Mr. Kunal Chopra sitting at his unconscious wife's bedside, gently saying, "Aye, jaago na." and everything that followed, every single line of dialogue and every emotion on Sameer Soni's face was perfect.Clap It was heartbreaking to see this fearless character so calmly helpless.Cry Great job writers for simple, yet beautiful dialogues and Sammy who gave a restrained performance with precise voice modulation, not a word OTT. ClapUntil the end of course. I personally hated the end where he started screeching "Hey Bhagwan" and shaking Siddhi Angrybut I say thanks for the first part and bear it. Even the part where he is standing the corridor oblivious to the world around was heartbreaking. Cry If there is one scene that should get him the next best actor award, it is this one.

2.      Mr. and Mrs. Chopra meeting each other when she regains consciousness. HeartRight from the time the doctor gives him the news ' the relief on his face was graceful and not dramaticClap- until crazy momma walked in, the most beautiful eye lock I have seen in a while.Blushing Forget about communicating through their eyes, I think they were just so happy to be quietly in each others' presence after everything that had happened.Blushing Both their expressions matched each other. The deep breath from Siddhi when Kunal holds her hand, followed by a gentle smile. Him caressing her hair. Simple, yet emotional. Nice job actors.Clap Except for the last "thank you Sddhi, wapas aane ke liye" It was obviously dubbed separately & didnt quite seem part of the scene.

3.      The no-confession confession on the bus when they admit through their nok jhok that everything that they do is for each other. Sweet, simple, funny dialogues and extremely good dialogue delivery. Keerti who is normally somewhat off with her dialogues did a great job with timing in this scene.Clap I loved her line "Aur aap to ekdam Kunal se daanveer Karan hi ban gaye. Yeh lo ji le lo, CD le lo aur meri biwi ko chod do."LOL The suppressed smiles at the end were alright but the most natural thing was her falling asleep on his shoulder and him hugging her. Hug The gujju intrusion later could have been utilized better, but still, loved it.

4.       Aapne mujeh miss kiya? BlushingIf there was something wrong about this scene it was the fact that it was shot using BDs. AngryOtherwise it was short and sweet. The knowledge that he loved her had given Siddhi the courage to prod him. I loved her directness and the eagerness and hope on her face.Heart The smile which Kunal gave in response indicated that he understood what she was doing and was willing to relent but ' the kidnappers got there just then.AngryLoved Siddhi here, You could feel her heart thump with anticipation as she held her breath waiting for his answer.

5.      The nok jhok at the dhaba.  What can I say? Loved the fact that Kunal heard what Siddhi said about love in an arranged marriage. Thumbs UpAnd loved her hesitation afterwards, wondering whether he heard it or not, wishing that he had and poking him to say something about it.Blushing

I didnt like this one, she knows he loves her, does she want him to know that she loves him too or does she want him to continue thinking that she is still pining for Anand? This particular scene almost made it look as if she hoped he hadnt heard her.

6.      Teri Deewani. HugI am going to put this one on the good list simply because I love this song and I loved Siddhi's expressions.Thumbs Up She has just been through a harrowing experience the only good thing in which has been her discovery that her husband loves her. So she is just enjoying the experience of basking in his love and care. She has completely surrendered to the moment. Kunal was a trifle OTT; the concern was good but I felt the fear on his face was too much.Ouch Agreed, a tad over done, but I'll take this OTT-ness anyday to that calmly mournful mooning from a previous episodeDead

7.      The SiNal conversation on Friday. It was good to have Mr. Akadu back after the emotional turmoil that he has been through.Big smile It was good to see the banter between them. Big smileGreat to see Siddhi gently taunting him to get him to accept that he loves her. And of course Kunal isn't going to give in which is fine but as Fari said on another post, why was he going all the way back with dialogues like "tum sab ho na mere saath"? Why not just "tum ho na mere saath"? Why pretend like things haven't changed at all when they in fact have? What I loved about this scene though was the serenity between them, the comfort, the calm which was missing for the past week what with all the excitement.Blushing Yes the comfort level has evidently increased, but given that just a few hours ago, he was wrecked & distraught, it was odd to see him sit there & not let a single emotion through. There was one more thing that I found inconsistant here...during the gujju picnic episode Siddhi said to herself that she finds it hard to read his expressions, that she can never tell what he is thinking, yet in this scene she tells him she can read his faceConfused Common cvs, a little follow through is all I ask for. Anyways, Im ready for the drag & pull in this love story, bcz how else will they sustain our interest?

8.      The Chopra family comes to the hospital. Loved Raj in this scene. Loved the way the whole family stood by Kunal. Loved the Seema Kunal conversation.Thumbs Up

9.      The Chopra family waiting for news at home.  Very realistic scene with discussions about what could be happening with Kunal Siddhi. What if scenarios discussed, small arguments between family members, people supporting each other.  I seriously love the way this family is depicted without any kitchen politics.Thumbs Up Amen to that

The Okay:

1.       Kunal carrying Siddhi. Seriously? AngryThey want to do this clichd scene again?  This is not what SiNal is all about. What SiNal is about is the banter that preceded and that is the only reason this scene is in the okay category ' because at least the writers tried to SiNalize (hey that's a new word!) the whole situation.LOL I hated the falling, holding eye lock.Angry Really if I wanted to see that I would watch another show on another channel which shows this scene almost every day. What would have been awesome is if she had actually fallen and then Kunal lifted her up and said "Chodo mein utha hi leta hoon, phir gir gayi to problem ho jaayegi." That would have been better. That being said, I did like how Siddhi was enjoying the ride and then the way Kunal dumped her when he realized what she was doing.LOL But the other show on another channel has high TRPs, doesnt it?Tongue A little bit for everyone, is EK's motto. Cut across age & social barriers & reach the masses, that's what she is doing. You & I & a few others will like the silent, subtle scenes, many others love the loud, screaming cliched dialogue wala scenes & the fall & catch eyelocks. It cant be easy, catering to all of usLOL

2.      Do pal ruka.Cry This scene had no purpose other than to fill the 3.5 minute gap at the end of show so that they could end the episode in an uncertain manner thus ensuring that people would tune in despite the IPL ceremony the next day. Still I liked the fact that I got a quick recollection of all the SiNal scenes.Thumbs Up Nail biting suspense, that was the only purposeWink

3.      Awake in the jungle. I liked how Siddhi and Kunal awoke and instinctively checked for the other person's welfare.Blushing Kunal especially making sure that Siddhi didn't get hit and checking her all over.  After Siddhi passed out, Kunal shouting for help was okay and then constantly saying "sona nahin, hum ghar jaayenge" and walking determinedly was good.Thumbs Up But I hated him tearing his shirt and tying her up. How clichd.Thumbs Down If he really wanted to stop the blood, he should have torn her saree and got a bigger piece of cloth. And I hated Kunal crying and saying the dialogue "Main mar jaunga." Please, the writers could have done better and the performance could have been less melodramatic.Thumbs Down  Dont you know, a man tearing a woman's sari is tantamount to rape, in our movies, bechara Kunu, he is already fighting one chargeROFL

The Ugly:

1.       Perhaps the ugliest scene of them all. Thumbs DownKunal Chopra at the highway with his dying wife in his arms shouting out to God that he can't live without her and asking God to take his life and spare her. OuchForget how clichd it is. Even forget that I don't understand, as Chithra said elsewhere, why God would be interested in bartering a life. This was not Kunal Chopra.Thumbs Down It was Balaji Telefilms' version of Kunal Chopra playing to the galleries. Kunal Chopra would never be so desperate, he would never beg, he might hold God's collar (sorry don't intend to offend anyone here, it's a metaphor) and make him spare is wife's life. But he would not shout and scream and screech like a village bumpkin.Angry I hated the scene. Tried watching it multiple times to see if it grew on me, but it didn't. The only dialogues that I liked were Kunal softly saying, "Main ise bata bhi nahin paya." The gentle desperation in his voice was beautiful. And the other was "Main ise jaane nahin doonga." A painful reference to Anand's untimely death. Thumbs Up

2.       At the PCO. What were the CVs thinking? Kunal Chopra fighting goons off like Bachchan and randomly firing a gun?Thumbs Down This is not a 70s Hindi movie after all. Angry

3.       Falling off a cliff. Too filmy for my taste. Thumbs DownGoons trying to separate the two, Kunal falling on Siddhi at the last minute and then both of them falling off a cliff. Too much drama. Angry

All of the above, 1,2&3 were playing to the galleries, en-mass. Erm, say what you like, there is still a large section out there that likes those Bachchan-like scenes from the 70s

4.       The cops telling Raj that his children might be dead. I expected better from Raj. Beating his head and crying?Thumbs Down It's too old-fashioned for this strong character. Thumbs DownSimple crying would have sufficed. You forgot the one from the cop...kidnappers unki dead bodies bhi le gayeROFL

Having laid out the ugly I do understand that the production house is trying very hard to maintain a balance between TRPs and a quality product. This is a daily soap after all. The writers have a hard job writing beautiful scenes every day. And for the most part they are doing a good job. So thank you for that.Clap The CVs are also trying to maintain a good pace for the show. Over the last week especially I appreciate that despite building a suspense they didn't succumb to the usual tracks of amnesia/coma/begging God again and so on. ClapThey kept events moving at a brisk pace and against all expectations Siddhi woke up on Thursday. So thank you for that as well. Clap And we can only thank the IPL for the brisk paceLOL The technical part has been lacking ' editing, dubbing, camera work has been shoddy off late and needs improvement.Thumbs Down But in all, it was an interesting week with many memorable moments.ClapThumbs Up I'm looking forward to a quick wrap up of the case next week and no pregnancy from their first time, but only later please.Angry

Why do I feel that's not gonna happenConfusedOuch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73mytriannie_mckinnenSimi.AnkitaKaran-Rojaa--Rani

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
First do this every week if you can Annie, it was really nice reading about the highs and lows of the week!!!Big smile

Whew! What a week it's been in Parichay land. Thumbs UpThe story on hindsight progressed swiftly and we got to see Kunal and Siddhi's relationship reach a new comfort level.Thumbs Up To show this evolution, we have had every possible scene ' from the ridiculous to the banal and every possible emotion ' from desperation to relief and love to hate explored.Clap There have been highs and lows production wise, so I'm going to try and summarize what I thought of the scenes and what could have been better. I am going to leave out bloopers since we have members with more wit and humor than me to cover those.LOL I'm also leaving out all the Thakrals' scenes since they were uniformly hilarious what with the family turning against each other, Richa getting slapped not once but twice and going crazier every second as events unfolded contrary to her plans.ROFL Please leave comments if you have the patience to reach the end.

The Good:

1.      The best scene over the past week: Mr. Kunal Chopra sitting at his unconscious wife's bedside, gently saying, "Aye, jaago na." and everything that followed, every single line of dialogue and every emotion on Sameer Soni's face was perfect.Clap It was heartbreaking to see this fearless character so calmly helpless.Cry Great job writers for simple, yet beautiful dialogues and Sammy who gave a restrained performance with precise voice modulation, not a word OTT. ClapUntil the end of course. I personally hated the end where he started screeching "Hey Bhagwan" and shaking Siddhi Angrybut I say thanks for the first part and bear it. Even the part where he is standing the corridor oblivious to the world around was heartbreaking. Cry

The return of the 'Aye' was the highlight!!! Even I agree with Fari he could easily win the next Best Actor for this .
2.      Mr. and Mrs. Chopra meeting each other when she regains consciousness. HeartRight from the time the doctor gives him the news ' the relief on his face was graceful and not dramaticClap- until crazy momma walked in, the most beautiful eye lock I have seen in a while.Blushing Forget about communicating through their eyes, I think they were just so happy to be quietly in each others' presence after everything that had happened.Blushing Both their expressions matched each other. The deep breath from Siddhi when Kunal holds her hand, followed by a gentle smile. Him caressing her hair. Simple, yet emotional. Nice job actors.Clap
Whole heartedly agree with you on thisBig smile I loved the way he wipes away her tears , stroking her forehead and also his blush when he hears she asked for him first.EmbarrassedI especially loved the transition from the angry young man to the concerned love struck hubby !

3.      The no-confession confession on the bus when they admit through their nok jhok that everything that they do is for each other. Sweet, simple, funny dialogues and extremely good dialogue delivery. Keerti who is normally somewhat off with her dialogues did a great job with timing in this scene.Clap I loved her line "Aur aap to ekdam Kunal se daanveer Karan hi ban gaye. Yeh lo ji le lo, CD le lo aur meri biwi ko chod do."LOL The suppressed smiles at the end were alright but the most natural thing was her falling asleep on his shoulder and him hugging her. Hug

The dhanveer karan dialogue was spot on, and she was so cute when she says it.ClapI loved every hug he gave her during the whole jungle escape sequence.Big smile
4.       Aapne mujeh miss kiya? BlushingIf there was something wrong about this scene it was the fact that it was shot using BDs. AngryOtherwise it was short and sweet. The knowledge that he loved her had given Siddhi the courage to prod him. I loved her directness and the eagerness and hope on her face.Heart The smile which Kunal gave in response indicated that he understood what she was doing and was willing to relent but ' the kidnappers got there just then.Angry
Well we really dont know who got there , and they never explained.Normally they show such story lines when they have to connect the dots later on, probably they have saved it for the court, anyways I simply loved Keerti when she asked that dialogue.She emoted it beautifully!

I loved the 'uncle , didi' exchange LOL
6.      Teri Deewani. HugI am going to put this one on the good list simply because I love this song and I loved Siddhi's expressions.Thumbs Up She has just been through a harrowing experience the only good thing in which has been her discovery that her husband loves her. So she is just enjoying the experience of basking in his love and care. She has completely surrendered to the moment. Kunal was a trifle OTT; the concern was good but I felt the fear on his face was too much.Ouch

7.      The SiNal conversation on Friday. It was good to have Mr. Akadu back after the emotional turmoil that he has been through.Big smile It was good to see the banter between them. Big smileGreat to see Siddhi gently taunting him to get him to accept that he loves her. And of course Kunal isn't going to give in which is fine but as Fari said on another post, why was he going all the way back with dialogues like "tum sab ho na mere saath"? Why not just "tum ho na mere saath"? Why pretend like things haven't changed at all when they in fact have? What I loved about this scene though was the serenity between them, the comfort, the calm which was missing for the past week what with all the excitement.Blushing

Siddhi has progressed far ahead in the relation , infact she seems to be all set to get him to speak up, she even says openly 'main aapko akela nahin chod sakti' but our akadu Angry.But I feel that dialogue could have been presented better with a significant pause between the 'tum and 'sab'.

9.      The Chopra family waiting for news at home.  Very realistic scene with discussions about what could be happening with Kunal Siddhi. What if scenarios discussed, small arguments between family members, people supporting each other.  I seriously love the way this family is depicted without any kitchen politics.Thumbs Up

The Okay:

1.       Kunal carrying Siddhi. Seriously? AngryThey want to do this clichd scene again?  This is not what SiNal is all about. What SiNal is about is the banter that preceded and that is the only reason this scene is in the okay category ' because at least the writers tried to SiNalize (hey that's a new word!) the whole situation.LOL I hated the falling, holding eye lock.Angry Really if I wanted to see that I would watch another show on another channel which shows this scene almost every day. What would have been awesome is if she had actually fallen and then Kunal lifted her up and said "Chodo mein utha hi leta hoon, phir gir gayi to problem ho jaayegi." That would have been better. That being said, I did like how Siddhi was enjoying the ride and then the way Kunal dumped her when he realized what she was doing.LOL

ROFL
2.      Do pal ruka.Cry This scene had no purpose other than to fill the 3.5 minute gap at the end of show so that they could end the episode in an uncertain manner thus ensuring that people would tune in despite the IPL ceremony the next day. Still I liked the fact that I got a quick recollection of all the SiNal scenes.Thumbs Up

3.      Awake in the jungle. I liked how Siddhi and Kunal awoke and instinctively checked for the other person's welfare.Blushing Kunal especially making sure that Siddhi didn't get hit and checking her all over.  After Siddhi passed out, Kunal shouting for help was okay and then constantly saying "sona nahin, hum ghar jaayenge" and walking determinedly was good.Thumbs Up But I hated him tearing his shirt and tying her up. How clichd.Thumbs Down If he really wanted to stop the blood, he should have torn her saree and got a bigger piece of cloth. And I hated Kunal crying and saying the dialogue "Main mar jaunga." Please, the writers could have done better and the performance could have been less melodramatic.Thumbs Down

Well if he tore the saree atleast Keerti would have got a new one.LOL
The Ugly:

AgreeSmile
I never understood why the goons ran off, they use guns they could have easily figured out he must have exhausted the magazine.Even I knew that much, but still they ran away , useless goons and filmy chopra!!

That too a pretentious cliff!!LOL
4.       The cops telling Raj that his children might be dead. I expected better from Raj. Beating his head and crying?Thumbs Down It's too old-fashioned for this strong character. Thumbs DownSimple crying would have sufficed.

Having laid out the ugly I do understand that the production house is trying very hard to maintain a balance between TRPs and a quality product. This is a daily soap after all. The writers have a hard job writing beautiful scenes every day. And for the most part they are doing a good job. So thank you for that.Clap The CVs are also trying to maintain a good pace for the show. Over the last week especially I appreciate that despite building a suspense they didn't succumb to the usual tracks of amnesia/coma/begging God again and so on. ClapThey kept events moving at a brisk pace and against all expectations Siddhi woke up on Thursday. So thank you for that as well. ClapThe technical part has been lacking ' editing, dubbing, camera work has been shoddy off late and needs improvement.Thumbs Down But in all, it was an interesting week with many memorable moments.ClapThumbs Up I'm looking forward to a quick wrap up of the case next week and no pregnancy from their first time, but only later please.Angry

@bold can never thank them enough fo this , but the again since 'katra ab tak tali nahin hain' I withhold my 'thanks' !!!LOL

Seriously there is a 3 month contract blooper to your discredit dont add a pregnancy one to it!!!Show us a nice HM, normal C-night /nightsEmbarrassed and waise bhi it makes sense to keep off babies for a while, too many loans and joblessness .Sort that out first! Otherwise dont blame Gaurav when he starts worrying about expenses.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73mytriannie_mckinnenSimi.AnkitaKaran-Rojaa--Rani

annie_mckinnen
annie_mckinnen

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
AnnieHug you made it finally!
Yes ... Finally!
If there is one scene that should get him the next best actor award, it is this one.
Whole heartedly agree.
Except for the last "thank you Sddhi, wapas aane ke liye" It was obviously dubbed separately & didnt quite seem part of the scene.
Yes I thought that was unnecessary too but let it go. At least he wasn't screeching LOL

I didnt like this one, she knows he loves her, does she want him to know that she loves him too or does she want him to continue thinking that she is still pining for Anand? This particular scene almost made it look as if she hoped he hadnt heard her.

I agree it made it look like she hoped he hadn't head, but there was room for doubt and so I choose to believe that she was hoping he had heard her and not the other way around. Cancerian see Wink

6.      Teri Deewani. HugI am going to put this one on the good list simply because I love this song and I loved Siddhi's expressions.Thumbs Up She has just been through a harrowing experience the only good thing in which has been her discovery that her husband loves her. So she is just enjoying the experience of basking in his love and care. She has completely surrendered to the moment. Kunal was a trifle OTT; the concern was good but I felt the fear on his face was too much.Ouch Agreed, a tad over done, but I'll take this OTT-ness anyday to that calmly mournful mooning from a previous episodeDead 

Hey that was below the belt, because you know I would take the mournful mooning anyday LOL

7.      The SiNal conversation on Friday. It was good to have Mr. Akadu back after the emotional turmoil that he has been through.Big smile It was good to see the banter between them. Big smileGreat to see Siddhi gently taunting him to get him to accept that he loves her. And of course Kunal isn't going to give in which is fine but as Fari said on another post, why was he going all the way back with dialogues like "tum sab ho na mere saath"? Why not just "tum ho na mere saath"? Why pretend like things haven't changed at all when they in fact have? What I loved about this scene though was the serenity between them, the comfort, the calm which was missing for the past week what with all the excitement.Blushing Yes the comfort level has evidently increased, but given that just a few hours ago, he was wrecked & distraught, it was odd to see him sit there & not let a single emotion through. There was one more thing that I found inconsistant here...during the gujju picnic episode Siddhi said to herself that she finds it hard to read his expressions, that she can never tell what he is thinking, yet in this scene she tells him she can read his faceConfused Common cvs, a little follow through is all I ask for. Anyways, Im ready for the drag & pull in this love story, bcz how else will they sustain our interest?

I agree he wasn't letting a single emotion through. That's what I meant when I said why go all the way back - I meant emotionally. The least he can do is accept they have been through a lot and things have changed a little. Why act like they just came back from a walk in the park?

But the other show on another channel has high TRPs, doesnt it?Tongue A little bit for everyone, is EK's motto. Cut across age & social barriers & reach the masses, that's what she is doing. You & I & a few others will like the silent, subtle scenes, many others love the loud, screaming cliched dialogue wala scenes & the fall & catch eyelocks. It cant be easy, catering to all of usLOL

Guess what Fari, I recently noticed that other show's TRPs have been drastically falling so may be people do get bored of the whole falling routineLOL But I do recognize what you are saying about catering to a varied audience and respect that it is a difficult proposition. So we have to take what we get with lots of saltWink

Dont you know, a man tearing a woman's sari is tantamount to rape, in our movies, bechara Kunu, he is already fighting one chargeROFL

ROFL

All of the above, 1,2&3 were playing to the galleries, en-mass. Erm, say what you like, there is still a large section out there that likes those Bachchan-like scenes from the 70s

Oh I love 70s Bachchan style scenes too. But not in a show set in the 2000s Angry

I'm looking forward to a quick wrap up of the case next week and no pregnancy from their first time, but only later please.Angry

Why do I feel that's not gonna happenConfusedOuch

Yeah yeah I know. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FariyalAnkitaKaran

annie_mckinnen
annie_mckinnen

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
First do this every week if you can Annie, it was really nice reading about the highs and lows of the week!!!Big smile
I will try Chithra, but this weekend was long so this was easy.

The return of the 'Aye' was the highlight!!! Even I agree with Fari he could easily win the next Best Actor for this .

Yes we all vote for that!
Whole heartedly agree with you on thisBig smile I loved the way he wipes away her tears , stroking her forehead and also his blush when he hears she asked for him first.EmbarrassedI especially loved the transition from the angry young man to the concerned love struck hubby !
Yes that transition was smooth and believable.
The dhanveer karan dialogue was spot on, and she was so cute when she says it.ClapI loved every hug he gave her during the whole jungle escape sequence.Big smile
Aww the hugs Embarrassed

Well we really dont know who got there , and they never explained.Normally they show such story lines when they have to connect the dots later on, probably they have saved it for the court, anyways I simply loved Keerti when she asked that dialogue.She emoted it beautifully!
Keerti was awesome. I am loving her these days. What a find she has been. And her dialogue delivery has suddenly gone through the roof. Crash course liya hai shayad LOL

Siddhi has progressed far ahead in the relation , infact she seems to be all set to get him to speak up, she even says openly 'main aapko akela nahin chod sakti' but our akadu Angry.But I feel that dialogue could have been presented better with a significant pause between the 'tum and 'sab'.

Definitely that dialogue was incongruous after all they had been through.

I never understood why the goons ran off, they use guns they could have easily figured out he must have exhausted the magazine.Even I knew that much, but still they ran away , useless goons and filmy chopra!!
ROFL

That too a pretentious cliff!!LOL
LOL

@bold can never thank them enough fo this , but the again since 'katra ab tak tali nahin hain' I withhold my 'thanks' !!!LOL

Arre Chithra don't talk like this Ouch

Seriously there is a 3 month contract blooper to your discredit dont add a pregnancy one to it!!!Show us a nice HM, normal C-night /nightsEmbarrassed and waise bhi it makes sense to keep off babies for a while, too many loans and joblessness .Sort that out first! Otherwise dont blame Gaurav when he starts worrying about expenses.
ROFL

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

The Good:

I would like to just FF the last segment. Big smile.. But to their credit.. it was a gradual progression from a sad person who had hopes, who tried to someone who was finally helpless and desparate..and he did what was in his hands... the corridor scene was good too..

For a change I liked Siddhi more here more than KunalWink. And I wonder if any other serials have shown such silent scenes...Amongst us I know we dont watch that many serials..but I doubt such silent scenes lasting over a minute are shown!!!

Very true, the yeh lo ji...was so nice.. I am not sure what was good abt those lines..but she looked so nice mouthing them !!! I didnt like their suppressed smiles though..didnt look genuine..but thik hai !!!! But on the whole,  i liked the bus scene more than the teri deewani !!!! Wink

I agree, there were BDs, I noticed too..And also the knowledge gave Siddhi the courage, for once she knew the answers and just wanted him to say it out loud

Dhaba scene was good in Kunal saying, love marriage is bachi se..it was more like..i haev to take care of her so much, she is so immature Wink

Agree, Kunal was OTT i mean, i was like how was he able to show such scared expressions..the kidnappers should have been shown little more crueler to warrant such expressions !!! And hte scene could have been little shorter !!!

I think he was just feeling shy..give the guy some space guys..Wink
And Siddhi also knows it..the only thing pending is vocally telling ..!!!
When he says, sirf yeh kamra badla hai, tum aur main nahi..he meant sab badal gaya hai...His verbal confession when both are in senses is the trp gainer..so aise hi hospital mein thodi dikhayenge

The Okay:

I think I can pardon the lifting, but the eyelock was too much and honestly in such scenes I pity the actors, what must they be feeling while shooting such scenes, funny, ridiculous, embarassing !!!

All the others, are just for TRP..and more so the do pal,,I think in films there is still some suspense, but here we know that nothing will happen to them so these scenes, song lose or fail to create the charm...

Bus couldnt comment on them all, warna my psot would become as big as yours !! Loved the weekly take, ab se you have to write it Wink And talking of time... you have to make it your hobby, fir time milne lagega !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnen

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
and i forgot to add, not jsut the ok/ugly..our good ones matched too I think always..didnt know you didnt like teri deewani either..I thought I was one of the few odd ones out !!!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenchitsss

raju73 Groupbie
raju73
raju73

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Annie , 
Your take on last week is very good. If possible, please do it every week. I enjoyed reading it a lot. Clap
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnen

Go to top