Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi the evil acted as if shocked... (Page 2)

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

It was really the hate spewing Hetal who finally showed her true face.. God Rashi grinned then.. So why is she overacting as if she is shocked at Baa's words.. Both MIL and DIL were heart in heart hoping for the same.. So here it is..

Ahah.. Now I know why Rashi looked shocked. She wants to act all concerned so that when Baa does do the split she can act all goody two shoesAngry Rashi and Hetal proved how they deserve each other todayDead
She did a Mahakalakari to cover all of her other crimes!! DeadAngry!!! Do u think Baa can see through her act?  Seriously hope she did! Rashi's character today was pure EVIL!! Angry Hope Gopi teaches her a very valuable lesson!!! 

Edited by angl143 - 07 April 2012 at 12:16pm

FlowerHater IF-Rockerz
FlowerHater
FlowerHater

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
yoo dear!!!!1 what I feel she was shocked for two reasons:

1) she hasnt expected baa to intervene that too in this RUDRA avtaar and strict way taking such a strong stand and unexpected decision

2) she didnt wanted split but what according to me she wanted was that as her MIL is elder DIL of house all the priviledges should be of Rashi because she is her DIL not gopi and every thing should go according to her wishes u know meri chale types

but now she got bouncer leading to fulfleged split!!! leading to entire responsibilty of HER house to her !!!!! RAShi madam buri fansi aap to!!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abbay

yoo dear!!!!1 what I feel she was shocked for two reasons:

1) she hasnt expected baa to intervene that too in this RUDRA avtaar and strict way taking such a strong stand and unexpected decision

2) she didnt wanted split but what according to me she wanted was that as her MIL is elder DIL of house all the priviledges should be of Rashi because she is her DIL not gopi and every thing should go according to her wishes u know meri chale types

but now she got bouncer leading to fulfleged split!!! leading to entire responsibilty of HER house to her !!!!! RAShi madam buri fansi aap to!!!!LOL
Good way of looking at it! LOLThumbs Up

anurao.66

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

It was really the hate spewing Hetal who finally showed her true face.. God Rashi grinned then.. So why is she overacting as if she is shocked at Baa's words.. Both MIL and DIL were heart in heart hoping for the same.. So here it is..

Ahah.. Now I know why Rashi looked shocked. She wants to act all concerned so that when Baa does do the split she can act all goody two shoesAngry Rashi and Hetal proved how they deserve each other todayDead

Hetal and her DIL are cut from the same cloth

doc4ever

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Now they are showing repeat on Starplus.

doc4ever

_Precious_ Goldie
_Precious_
_Precious_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

is it me or Rashi had a smirk when Baa was anouncing the split? All the three others looked genuniely shocked, but Rashi was kinda over reacting? May be its some slip of Rucha's acting or the character Rashi was faking a shocked expression. I am clueless.

Go to top