Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~*~ Bhootnis daa Adda #1 ~*~*~ [Completed] (Page 85)

-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nityah

Originally posted by -Niha-

yeh i guess ur right. but there's one thing i dnt agree with u.
first of all, she literally has no one she can trust but aakash. i mean image aakash as someone else, like fawad naa. then u guys won't be hating aakash. i mean i hate him too but if u look from m's view point its not that bad.

so u find out that u hv no family, u do but theyre ignoring u.

u hv no one to depend on, no one to trust.

the only person who is with u and u can trust, just lets u down. its like having a misunderstanding but from m's view its worse. that day she depended on uday, and when she tripped he didnt help her. m glad unniti was back, but coz she's back all the aakash business is back.

i feel bad for m tho. its like having those horrible days when u think ur not wanted. when u have that rly bad feeling, and all you want to do is to be with the person who wud nvr let u down, be somewhere else or just die. m sure everyones had one of those days, coz i defo have. i guess m is just having one of tho days.
ya you have a point...
but seriously... i don't feel anything for Manyata at the moment...
may be because she had invited all this by herself...

yeh i guess. its basically showing how a normal life can be. not all shows can be perfect and how u want them to be. they all have their plus sides and down sides. but they have a story-line to the show. its the process of m becoming a princess, and i have a feeling this is gonna go in circles for a few times. they hv to make the show a bit longer, and in some places they add in manveer scenes to keep fans still watching.

-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsLuscious

@niha wen uday kisd jay? Ye kb huwa

at the end he closed the doors. that indicates he might, but i guess we're gonna find out in next epi... or maybe nva
..NightDragon.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NightDragon..
..NightDragon..

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Girls attention please...
there is a problem..i don't know how...i have posted two threads of adda ...
-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsLuscious

Originally posted by -Niha-

Originally posted by Gods_child

I am back..and sarah meri bhootni tere maze leti hu yaar..niha..epi is jst a filer...m is having trivIal amt of jealous for uv bcoz of j

welcome backk...but there are certain things which really really disappointed me yasha..1.Unnati's talk to Uday...2. Manyata's pushing Uday out of her room..can't she just show some respect to the person who helped her...

yeh i guess ur right. but there's one thing i dnt agree with u.first of all, she literally has no one she can trust but aakash. i mean image aakash as someone else, like fawad naa. then u guys won't be hating aakash. i mean i hate him too but if u look from m's view point its not that bad.so u find out that u hv no family, u do but theyre ignoring u.u hv no one to depend on, no one to trust.the only person who is with u and u can trust, just lets u down. its like having a misunderstanding but from m's view its worse. that day she depended on uday, and when she tripped he didnt help her. m glad unniti was back, but coz she's back all the aakash business is back.i feel bad for m tho. its like having those horrible days when u think ur not wanted. when u have that rly bad feeling, and all you want to do is to be with the person who wud nvr let u down, be somewhere else or just die. m sure everyones had one of those days, coz i defo have. i guess m is just having one of tho days.

HAYYE FAWAD...

LOL

if fawad was in it instead of abhisekh, all episodes wud hv been gr8 for sarah ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsLuscious

Gods_child IF-Dazzler
Gods_child
Gods_child

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Gods_child]Chill guys its jst a fiction show..let it be that only..why is it controlling ur feelings..guys we are above..so stop feeling bad[/QUOTE]

Guys..discussion is ok..opinion..pred everything is fine..but stop feeling low..fic must not have control over us..

-Niha-

-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Girls attention please...
there is a problem..i don't know how...i have posted two threads of adda ...

can't u make it into no. 2 coz this one is gonna be near its end by tomarrow or wednesday...
MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loverofAK

yeah so i was telling u that u knw da pic dt i jst pt on is me and my love khaled hes a saudi prince

ahan gud yar so r u guys engagd?
-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gods_child

[QUOTE=Gods_child]Chill guys its jst a fiction show..let it be that only..why is it controlling ur feelings..guys we are above..so stop feeling bad

Guys..discussion is ok..opinion..pred everything is fine..but stop feeling low..fic must not have control over us..
[/QUOTE]

haha guess we can't help it naa. we're girls after all.

but u are right, point takenLOL

Gods_child

Go to top