Posted: 12 years ago
Someone seriously needs to KNOCK some sense into this woman.

And why is this Urmila-Kinjal taking up most of the ME? -______-
some1 has... that is why hetal is acting like this🤣
i will slap her n also rashi stupid thick pple aggrrrhhh 😡 i'll slap her 100 times to gt sme sense into her n also rashi...
u r right the whole episode was about urmi and kinjal nothing inspiring 
Lol chika. Saw you after many days😃
Hetal is gone case. Don't worry about her
but urmi and kinjal didi were amazing today. They did kept me laughing. Don't know about others but urki were amazing😆
Hetal such an hypocrite 😵,she used to say gopi is like her daughter if that is true when even for a moment if we think koki is wrong ,how can she be mean to gopi. I really hope they get separated Hetal deserves Rashi.   When Rashi's true colors come in front of everyone, I sooo want to see hetal's face ðŸ˜¡
hetal so dumb she not undrstand that bahu and bahu maa doing natak in front of her eye does anybody get eyesigth so fast like that and kinjal is girl of that house can she bcome devi in one day both hetal and jigar r very stupid i hope rashi trick them and urmila loot them urmila wud have looted them long back koki save them always if koki was not there hetal wud cry bcoz that stupid jigar wud dance on urmilas tunes and not give any value to his mother 
Originally posted by ssuraj627

hetal so dumb she not undrstand that bahu and bahu maa doing natak in front of her eye does anybody get eyesigth so fast like that and kinjal is girl of that house can she bcome devi in one day both hetal and jigar r very stupid i hope rashi trick them and urmila loot them urmila wud have looted them long back koki save them always if koki was not there hetal wud cry bcoz that stupid jigar wud dance on urmilas tunes and not give any value to his mother 

agree wid u.. hetal open ur eyes...
It is better that Parag, Koki, Ahem and Gopi leave MM.Let Hetal face urshi's kalakari alone.😡
urmila look like cartoon but have mind like villain she will snatch hetal son koki stand between urmila and jigar but stupid hetal stare angrily at koki always do hetal know wat will happen if koki does not fall in their matter she will lose her son she will have to stand and watch jigar dancing on urmila and rashi tune he will not even listen to her these 2 witches will control him like pupet actualy this BEST punishmnent for dumb hetal