Afsar Bitiya

ideas on how to make the forum more active

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged

i just thought it would be great if we could  share ideas/ suggestions on how to make the forum more active. being  a fan of saathiya i am continuously changing from this forum to that when i know the show is being aired in india and i have noticed that the number of posts they make whilst the show is on is ab 10 whilst we only make ab 4 sometimes 2. here we are guaranteed to see a pintu post if he is in the episodes no questions ab it but sometimes other things would happen in the show that no1 knows ab until we read the discussion thread. in sns the fans there make a topic ab every scene in the show from the maid bringing Ahem his green tea, to the milk man or clothes man coming to the house  some1 will mention it. - so seriously no scene is stupid.

when i am online when the show is on i will also  try to make a few posts as well but unfortunately my hindi is not very good  sometimes i understand 80% of it whilst other times i understand 30% of what they saying. bt i will try i promise to make a post on what i did understand.

also some1 please try to analyse tt and babloo not only separately bt together as well. i know we havent seen much of babloo bt there is alot to him and as 4 tt some1 needs to explain what  that man is all ab to me.

and vms i remember some1 once said they where waiting for more prishna scenes to make a vm we have got that and we still have so few vms on this couple we should have more, as well as some siggies of prishna and kitali thery seriously look hot together. but more than this i cnt believe no1 has made a vm on krishna and her struggle yet if any1 wants a song suggestion 4 her how ab the david guetta and sia song titanium which would be super cool coz she is afterall our titanium girl. or what ab the rihanna and nicki- fly song its a very uplifting song just like her title song in the show. and what ab a vm with krishna and pinky together there is a song by Will Young called jealousy that song would be amazing 4 them. and a pinky-pintu vm - the gotye and kimbra song called some1 I used to know recently  everytime i hear that song i always think ab them and the way pintu used to treat her. also this song can also be used 4 prishna as well it came out ab the time they where fighting and i thought this song was perfect 4 them.

now i will stop hinting on what songs i want 4 the show Wink and end of by saying thats for 1 page to fill up we need to have made 18 posts and i think if we do the basics that it wil make a difference. also that other show na tum bole na maine kuch kaha last week we where ahead of them by 10 pages they are now ahead of us by 11 pages.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseAngeloScurowadi..dollmoniluvskinshukPrishna_DBPS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ideas on how to make the forum more active" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I aggree Sandia . Only  2-3 members makes Posts here which doesn't help much in increasing the activity . it's not enough. We have 2 come up with many topics . And Abt prishna VM's also I aggree tht There are so few VM's on them , I hope more comes with it ahead. Prishna are really very awosome Couple . and they need 2 be promoted andwe can do it by VM's . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollsandiabSamanalyseAngeloScuro

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

I aggree Sandia . Only  2-3 members makes Posts here which doesn't help much in increasing the activity . it's not enough. We have 2 come up with many topics . And Abt prishna VM's also I aggree tht There are so few VM's on them , I hope more comes with it ahead. Prishna are really very awosome Couple . and they need 2 be promoted andwe can do it by VM's . 
so true i know from the beginning u and a few others always make posts and others dnt which is unfair 2 u guys but i have to say that i notice every week we have s few new members and maybe they will read this and make a few posts themselves. and as 4 the vms so true it would be great way to promote them when fans see a forum empty or not alot of vms they think that the jodi isnt that good and wnt bother ab them but we kn prishna is amazing. and they have so really sweet scenes btw them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollSamanalyseAngeloScuromoniluvskinshukPrishna_DBPS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.