Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Completed Deceived 3 suprise P 36 (Page 25)

angel-ki-shona IF-Rockerz
angel-ki-shona
angel-ki-shona

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by $ara_$hachi

*me pulling my hair*
yeh ho kya raha hai??

to all- have faith in her. she will not disappoint you. kai baar over dramatic ho jati hai but just like other writers, she too have freedom to write.

to Mel- humein pura haq hai tujhe tease karne ka, specially mujhe coz tu Anu ke saare pets mere piche chodti hai. we simply can't stop reading.

LOL love you sara itna dar wahLOL

angel-ki-shona
angel-ki-shona

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Ananya

Chand se jo toote koi sapna
Jag soona soona lage
Jag soona soona lage
Koi rahe na jab apna
Jag soona soona lage!!
Goodbye Adieu Mel! It was great meeting you!

Anu goodbye my foot be a good girl and talk to me come on it was a stupid joke sorry sorry sorry like a ziliion times

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Ananya

angel-ki-shona
angel-ki-shona

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tushti-kiran

Originally posted by mel420

Originally posted by tushti-kiran

is this any joke Mel...

u all are playing with feelings of ur readers...

Anu-Ananya plans some twist in her FF out of revenge for ur FF...I can't believe this...I don't know where u live or other writer's of these all Maaneet FFs live...who are they...we are connecting with each-other by these FFs only...u all are answerable to ur readers who admires u and read ur stories and feel connected with those fictional characters...

I request u to not bring personal things into ur stories...if u feel some down no problem take little break...but don't play with storyline...

lecture mat pehla there my friends I am aloud to fight with them and don't worry nothing will happen to the story chillax. Well at least I will try to behave. And I am not playing with the feelings of my readers I am just playing with the feelings of my friends

Hey Mel...

I am not giving any lecture...how can I...I am not a person to cross my limits...
I am just only conveying u what I feel when I read ur note...
if we find ur updates interesting and good...then I appreciate those...
so when I feel something wrong I am just telling u that...nothing less nothing more...
yes u r allowed to fight with ur friends and I am no one to say in between ur friendship...I know that...
but when u r conveying something through ur common note to ur every reader then that is not remain inside ur friendship boundary line...
I wrote what I felt after reading that note...u urself said in that note about AMAK FF...I read that FF also and when I read that note I was really upset...
just like I appreciate ur updates when I enjoy them like that only what I felt I wrote...

now if u have said that u will not play with ur storyline then I am thankful to u...I am concerned about that only...nothing else...u know my father expired in January...I was very sad,very upset but these FFs were the only solace for me...when I read them I am disconnected from the harsh realities of life...this much I am in love with them...
ok thanx for answering my post...love u

wow that means a lot sorry for all the mess I was just teasing Anu guess i went a bit to far it was stupid from my side. And I am sorry to you to if I said something hurtful

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Ananya6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

angel-ki-shona
angel-ki-shona

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchs

Me is so sorry dear because me is also somewhere responsible for your mood getting upset'.Cry

My stupid joke has hurt you'.Cry

Me very very shollly'.Cry

Take your time dear'.Cry

SORRY'.Cry

No no I am even not a bit angry on you please Ruchs I am sorry for my stupid joke

Anu-Ananyaruchs

ruchs IF-Dazzler
ruchs
ruchs

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mel420

Originally posted by ruchs

Me is so sorry dear because me is also somewhere responsible for your mood getting upset'.Cry

My stupid joke has hurt you'.Cry

Me very very shollly'.Cry

Take your time dear'.Cry

SORRY'.Cry

No no I am even not a bit angry on you please Ruchs I am sorry for my stupid joke

Ohh you are not… Me happy then…Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel-ki-shona

angel-ki-shona
angel-ki-shona

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

part 44
When Geet left maan fell on the ground he felt like his whole world had ended. He screamed and sobbed for a while to get his pain out. But that wasn't working. So he stood up and started destroying everything in the room that came in his way. He trew the vase on the ground. He pulled the curtains and trew them on the bed. He grabbed the sofa and pushed is harshly away. the room was a total mess. But that even didn't calm Maan down. Geet words kept ringing in his mind. loving him was her biggist mistake.her wished she wouldn't be alive now. All thanks to him she was feeling like that.She was right he was
egocentric, unsensible, heartless monster. He went to the gym and started exercising hysterically. He broke a tick  ice brick with his bare hands. He kept thinking about the past. He didn  want to do it. But Evelien and Mohinder thought it would be the logical thing to do now that everyone thought that she was no more. And he just did it to prove himself that he didn't loved her anymore. It pained him to go trough all that. He rememberd, how painfull it was for him. he used to exercise hours afterwards. But wouldn't admit that what he was doing was wrong.He rememberd one day he was so disturbed that he. he closed his eyes what happenend that day no one knew expect Emma. After that day he promised himself he would never let geet affect him in such a way.And he tried to forget geet by working harde and harder in his bussiness.He knew he should stop excersing cause it could be dangerous for him but he didn't care today. Maan broke another brick of ice Blood oozed off his hand but maan didn't stop. he broke a wooden brick this this. On the entire floor where blood stains. But maan didn't care he kept exercising but sudenlly Maneet face came in front his eyes. No he thought I can't do this. I have to life for Maneet. I can't give Geet and Maneet more pain then I already did. He made a maid clean the mess up and he cleaned all his wounds up. He needed to go tomorrow to the doctor. He knew what he did was dangerous for his health. Again he was being selffish.He cursed himself and decided he will tomorrow go and see a doctor and try to fix everything with geet. He wouldn't let her slip into a world of pain. She would be happy. He promised himself. No stupid things anymore Maan. .It's time you don't let anger take the better of you. He told himself. He walked towards the room to clean it up before geet would see it.

Geet was sitting in the lawn thinking how she was deceived time and time again but no tears fromed in her eyes. It was like her heart had stopped beating. How much she trusted him but he only gave her pain and broke her faith and trust time and time again. Geet looked at her bracelet and smiled sarcastecly. The bracelet that at one time used to be the sign of Maan's love for her was now the proof of his betrayel.  It was the remind her she made the biggest mistake by loving and trusting a man because all they could give was pain and betrayel. Was it maan her husband or Mohinder her father. She smiled bitterly. But she would life with Maan she would act all happy infront of every one. She would lead a double life only and only for her son Maneet. he deserved all the hapeniss specially after all he did to see them as one. maneet was never aloud to now the truth and even Mohinder. She didn't want her dead to die. Just she had now feelings towards her dad anymore but that didn't mean she had become a heartless monster like he became once. She thought what did life gave her expect being deceived by her loves one time and time again. Be it Emma who she loved like and younger sister or maan and Mohinder. She didn't now how long she was sitting in the lawn. Geet stood up after a while and went to Maan and her room. When she enterd. She got a big shock. She fellt anger airising in her. Really would he always hurt himself and think she would come running in his arms asking or he was alright. Of course he was thinking right. Geet would defo do that because Geet couldn't see her Maan in pain. But there was one problem. Maan's geet died 12 years ago to be preciesly. She smiled sarcasticly. It was like a death soul was walking on earth claiming still to be alive only to find out it had died way back.

Geet started cealing up the mess. She was almost done. She just needed to pick up the glass pieces of the vase. When she picked them up one off the class piecies went in to her finger and blood oozed out. That's when Maan has just enterd the room. He ran towards Geet. He fell on his knees and grabbed her finger. Geet looked up to see Maan. She jerked his hand away and stoop up. So did Maan

M:Are you okay
G:How can I ever be when your around Maan.
M:Geet
G:What the hell was that huh what did you tried to prove. Why the hell can't you act normal huh. What where you thinking by hurting youself I would get hurt
M:No geet I
G:I would come running in your arms like last time. Then I'v e got news for you. Yes geet would defo come running into your arms cause she loves her maan and can't see him in pain

Maan looked up did his angel forgive him again. Maan felt like hugging her tight and he wanted to start his sorry song. But before he could do anything geet spoke again.\

G:There is a litle problem geet died to be priecisly 12 years ago
M:Geet ( between sobs)
G:What happenend you killed her. So I am sorry she is now more. The women standing infront of you is Maneet's mother who can do anything for the love of her son. Even if it means living with a murderer like you.

Tears fell from Maan's eyes. He fellt like killing himself. How much did he hurt his angel.

G:SO I don't care about your pain. Because I have no feelings towards kaatils. But I don't want a tamasha so don't act like this again get it.
M:yeesss ( between hicups)

Geet grabbed a blanket and trew it on the sofa. Maan went there to sleep but geet stopped him.

G:Go and sleep on the bed.
M:No geet
G:Listen I don't want a dicussion. I am not saying it because I care for you but you bigger so just go
M:If you don't care then why are you saying it geet what does it matter is kaathil can't sleep peacefully on the sofa huh.
G: Because I want you to be fresh in the morning to play with my son.

How are you fooling Geet you still care, you care a lot. And you stil love you maan. Maan thought.

M:But geet how will you
G:Maan deadboddies don't need a bed to sleep.
M:GEET Please stop it. Misty please.

Maan fell on his knees and cried

M:Please geet give me any punsihment but don't talk about youself like that. I can't take it please.

Geet picked him up.

G:I am sorry.
M:No don
G:Let me finish. I am sorry I keep reminding you about your mariwhi girlfriend. I won't do it again I promise now Let me sleep.

geet went a lay down on the sofa leaving a shocked and complety broken maan behind. Maan laid down but he couldn't fell a sleep. How could he, his entire world had ended and it was all his fault. After two hours when he thought geet was fall a sleep. He walked towards her. He tried to take her in his arms so that he could made her lie down on the bed and go on the sofa. But geet wasn't sleeping either. Her sleep was taken away from her after she came to now the bitter truth. She jerked maan's hand away. She stood up and glarred at him.

G:Don't touch me and I don't need you fake concern.
M:Sorry

Is all Maan could mumble before he left the room and went to his study. he started working in the hope his eyes would close out of tirredness but sleep was just not coming. Geet couldn't sleep either she stood up and went to Maneet. She hugged him. She fellt some peace and fell a sleep. Maan knew he needed to sleep it wasn't good for his health so he grabbed geet's picture and hugged it. He fellt some peace and fell a sleep.

Next:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2922757&TPN=26&#55606312

Edited by mel420 - 10 April 2012 at 8:29am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisaheliinlwgeetshanmanjumaliknbvh123mishimstar432Candy_jsjojo2802leo555neetugarg123krishna.asmi123Paingelbhakbhartifanmmishra1mans22Angel.Khushi-Elfin-goyalkalpna123mamatha.anna12PoonamTYellowtullipsBkhasAsheleyrostsweet-mishtymaan-ki-jaanmounacutychiki143cutemishtiprinces939kamiyalovebapu18dreamy4evershristi1Anu-Ananyaaakritisri1111AtiffaputhBreak.The.Codeana1411nats0101mayapariruchsShimmerr286pearlAmbibambysheetalvasamusic_girljayshu17mrk-1sanu3108ramaheshharshithaaaaaaaajennflowers4ut_areebseemamaryShalve--Ratna--impoojavermakabslockszaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6love2_somaRemya_PillaikahkashansakinaTyro---nishu---anupm04_SharmeenLuvsGC_BlackPearl_tamanna1391harshdbmysteriousmillispvd

ruchs IF-Dazzler
ruchs
ruchs

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Me FIRST……Wink

Me sandwiched your update….LOL

Truly an intense update…Embarrassed

You really potrayed both Maan's and Geet's emotions so well….Clap

Me literally cried in the first para….Cry

Me could feel Maan's pain and emotional turmoil…Cry

But he must understand what he did is something really unforgivable…Ouch

But am sure he received half of the punishment when Geet said that he killed her 12 years ago...Cry

Poor Geet, me is feeling really bad for her….Cry

Has she really turned totally cold…Shocked

Me can't see Maan-Geet like this dear…Ouch

Me is feeling so sad….Cry

But yes lovely update dear….Embarrassed

You did a fantastic job and wrote the descriptions really well….Clap

Me could connect to them…Embarrassed

Love you….Embarrassed

Edited by ruchs - 09 April 2012 at 12:38pm

asmi123angel-ki-shona

Atiffa IF-Dazzler