Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mel420

naive caring simple, sweet, lovely πŸ˜† sun re ho babaij kitna jhoot bole ri hai🀣

dekh lo babaji
agar maine apni mummy se kuch quality lali toh bhiu ise problem hai
after all i m khurana(is it na)
graet maan daugther
so things has to be special
if they relate to me
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Originally posted by: 9n9i9s9h9u9

dekh lo babaji
agar maine apni mummy se kuch quality lali toh bhiu ise problem hai
after all i m khurana(is it na)
graet maan daugther
so things has to be special
if they relate to me

eh hello that's why geet and maan separated maan couldn't believe you where a khurana🀣 no I am joking ab mutje geet ke babaij ke paash phir mat behij ne ka plan behnana me bas joking
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 44
oh thats so sad...
poor Geet and Maan...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 25
nice part...
glad they are together now and happy...
lovely story...

PS - get well soon Ananya...
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Maan's emotional was well portrayed. What he did what something should be forgiven. He buried his love. Geet is really hurt with his act. He made her turn into cold heart.

Maan in coma!!!! Finally they sit and talked. That was really needed. Thou Geet is hurt she couldn't turn cold towards Maan even she wanted. Hearing Maan's story made Geet realize how Maan's situation was placed.

10 years leap.
Maneet getting married to Sally!!! This is wonderful.. I think jelousy worked well.
Me and Maneet are Agent!! This is mind blowing.. Awesome Mel totally Awesome. AM loving my Agent job u know πŸ˜‰
Roopali's Tiger own a suit. It is working as an personal bodyguard like Salman πŸ˜†
I think soon Ruchs's name will be nominated in iifa awards 😊

It is really wonderful.
Am little bit surprised you've choose to end it so soon.
I was expecting little bit dragging on Maaneet's part. But since you choose this way, ill support you as well πŸ˜‰ Great doing dear.
Eager to read you new story.
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ Ananya : Hey babe... What happen to you? Anything serious. How the accident happen
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Originally posted by: ajenn

Maan's emotional was well portrayed. Thank youWhat he did what something should be forgiven. He buried his love. Geet is really hurt with his act. He made her turn into cold heart.

Maan in coma!!!! Finally they sit and talked. That was really needed. Thou Geet is hurt she couldn't turn cold towards Maan even she wanted. Hearing Maan's story made Geet realize how Maan's situation was placed.

10 years leap.
Maneet getting married to Sally!!! This is wonderful.. I think jelousy worked well. hahahah sally should thank Ruchs
Me and Maneet are Agent!! This is mind blowing.. Awesome Mel totally Awesome. AM loving my Agent job u know πŸ˜‰ yeah
Roopali's Tiger own a suit. It is working as an personal bodyguard like Salman πŸ˜† OMG good one of course tiger the bodyguard company of shera hahhahah
I think soon Ruchs's name will be nominated in iifa awards 😊 I was thinking more in the direction of oscar's what sayπŸ˜ƒ

It is really wonderful.
Am little bit surprised you've choose to end it so soon.
I was expecting little bit dragging on Maaneet's part. But since you choose this way, ill support you as well πŸ˜‰ Great doing dear.
Eager to read you new story.  aww thank you that means a lot Ajenn love you a zillion😳

---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
how could u
ok i m my father daughter
 but that not mean
you can show finger on my mom character

chal ab apni pakki wali katti
main nahi tujhe se baat karni
tu toh bad girl hai
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Originally posted by: 9n9i9s9h9u9

how could u

ok i m my father daughter
 but that not mean
you can show finger on my mom character

chal ab apni pakki wali katti
main nahi tujhe se baat karni
tu toh bad girl hai

Aucteully I was talking about your dad's charachter I heard ke maan ka charachter is deela no joking take you kuttie back no bad jokes anymore come on yaar I made you one off the leads in my story ab to kathi waapis lehle
Originally posted by: ajenn

@ Ananya : Hey babe... What happen to you? Anything serious. How the accident happen

I was trying to learn scooty and i lost control while crossing road!!