Afsar Bitiya

Afsar Bitiya

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
There are Three big things that can make a huge Twist in Afsar Bitiya...
The first is
If Tuntun Singh become a MLA then he will got his own power...,
and second is if Pinky get marry with new DC then it will not so good for Krishna...,
and the third is if Krishna get marry with Pintu.
. she will a biggest support.

This Was Post In Facebook...
Edited by CrazyFans1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 u made that topic on fb very nyc  i commented there and this is what i wrote
i dnt think that prishna  getting married will be a major twist coz i think for the past few weeks their family members have been slowly realsing that something is going on btw them- so i dnt really regard it as a twist and more than that his support is nt going to be surprising at all he has been suporting her from the beginning. so for me all the twist will come after they get married especially TT becoming an MLA will be more impactful once they get married. as 4 the Pinky DC getting married i have to say i only see krishna progressing so pinky is going to have to get married to some1 who is much much higher to really trouble krishna.

i will add  on this and say that  for pinky to really be impactful she has to marry some1 who is related to the singh family and live in the same house wit  prishna once they get married if she is around krishna 24/7 she can really do damage and trouble krishna.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope all three happen at different  stages in the show.
I hope it gets intertwined too. Now the love track is running so the MLA track might come up next . Which might include Pinky getting married to the DC.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I will go with Angel . All three Tracks can come one after another , Currently Prishna's love story is going on so May be we will get MLA Track either along with Prishna love story Track or may be after that . 
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
They Already Start PriShna Love Story Track N Now They Have To Start Pinky Love Story Track, Been Waiting For Month's To See Pinky Love Story To Start It The Right Time Now N Her Who Going To Be Her Real Hero, Will It Be DC Pinky Life Partner Hope It Will This Time N They Start Pinky Love Story Track, Like PriShna Love Story Track, Don't Know Why Everyone Is Against Pinky,What She Doing In Krishna In It Not Right, That She Doesn't Mean She Can't Get True Love. A True Can Always Change A Person Life (Like They Always Say When A Girl Come In A Guy Life Wherever He Nice Or Bad, There Life Change So Does For A Women Whether She Bad Or Not Also There Life Changes Too, True Love Can Change Anything With It Reel Or Real Life) She Will Change,  So Far What Pinky Did To Krishna Was Not Right I Know, N About TTS MLA Track That Can Wait. They Should Force In PriShna And PinAsh Track Now...
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: CrazyFans1

They Already Start PriShna Love Story Track N Now They Have To Start Pinky Love Story Track, Been Waiting For Month's To See Pinky Love Story To Start It The Right Time Now N Her Who Going To Be Her Real Hero, Will It Be DC Pinky Life Partner Hope It Will This Time N They Start Pinky Love Story Track, Like PriShna Love Story Track, Don't Know Why Everyone Is Against Pinky,What She Doing In Krishna In It Not Right, That She Doesn't Mean She Can't Get True Love. A True Can Always Change A Person Life (Like They Always Say When A Girl Come In A Guy Life Wherever He Nice Or Bad, There Life Change So Does For A Women Whether She Bad Or Not Also There Life Changes Too, True Love Can Change Anything With It Reel Or Real Life) She Will Change,  So Far What Pinky Did To Krishna Was Not Right I Know, N About TTS MLA Track That Can Wait. They Should Force In PriShna And PinAsh Track Now...

Duh! So many capitals!!!! had to read it thrice to get it.

Yeah I agree with you.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AngelDark

Duh! So many capitals!!!! had to read it thrice to get it.

Yeah I agree with you.

Sorry , But don't get why it got you twice to understand, it was clear to understand.
For now  I don't capital it all SORRY
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice topic I too hope all three events will bring twist in the story. Agree with u regarding pinky if she marry higher official to create more problems in Prishna's life but eventually realizing what she is doing is so wrong so converting in a better person.
MeriAashiquithh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want the third one to happen soon.but it is not a twist.it is known before that pintu and krishna will get married at last at any circumstances.
I love it when tuntun become MLA after the marriage of prishna.
Coming to second one it will be nice to see pinky a changed person after marriage