Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So all the mutt issue was not for Radh going to BM but it was all about Ruby entering PB!!!...lol 😆  (minus the Kahna's sayings)...Hmm...nice twist by CV's!!!  dont u think??
though the ghost part seemed scary, but the new twist seems interesting!!
As for now i liked the thursday episode!! (still have to watch the friday) esp the scenes of Ruby getting possesed! And the scenes between Dev and Ruby!!!

But i hope this doesnt come back to square one!! repeation of Barkha's track one by one!!! I would like to see something different with Ruby's characetr, thought it seems something related to Barkha!!!

As for now i am loving the chemistry between Dev and Ruby!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
track is nice and the scenes between ruby and dev r also nice but dont want complete bh track this track has to move radev at the centre
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am going to like this track and I hope TRPs increase and it beats atleast Mrs.Kaushik.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Enjoying this track.Hope this bhoot gets tired of loosing with Radhika which will surely happen & Dev & Radhika both punish her.
This track seems to be very interesting..I am looking forward for it..
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice reading all your thoughts.That's the spirit.Let's be optimistic and everybody will be happy. Happy Easter to all !
Edited by erlynda - 12 years ago