India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

will siddhi reach court ?? (Page 2)

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
My feeling is somehow Siddhi is going to reach the court... How CVs show it remains to be seen.
There is still day left and anything can happen.. Plus we have got hints that only miracle can save Kunal..

Lot of promos /scenes have been shown so far that Siddhi is going to prove Kunal, her husband innocent.. including EK herself mentioning in her article about this case is about how a married woman saving her husband etc...
Kunal and his family [ obviously viewers] has seen to what extent Siddhi went to save Kunal... Court and rest have to see it and CV's have to take this to a logical conclusion... Otherwise all those promos/articles/scenes and Siddhi's bashan's would look farce... Unless they just showed us to get Kunal's realization which would not make sense...

Siddhi could magically be shown to have her health improved to a point she makes it in wheelchair to court but at the end of it is admitted back to hospital.. 2nd round of Kunal worried and this time no holding back on confession... What say guys??

Typical filmy style but as EK pointed out in one of her recent articles, she sometimes borrows ideas from movies.. May be that time has come now???

Edited by shamrish - 07 April 2012 at 3:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soaplover1sandy118_RiDdHi

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
yep..for sure siddhiji will reach the court...but with out CD  what the heck she is going to do...?

so even siddhi reach the court it is no use...just to show off...

at the end my sweetu is going to save kunal...LOL
  Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aloof.

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

yep..for sure siddhiji will reach the court...but with out CD  what the heck she is going to do...?

Dancing

Hi Shumi,,

After a while i am on forum posting with my wonderful friends...

I agree Rohit as a witness is definately going to play a role in Kunal winning this case.. But still at the end of the day defence lawyer is needed to continue the case...
Probably your law learning while working on the latest FF may help all of us determine what options Kunal has... Wink
I
started another thread where we are discussing possible options on who could be the lawyer... Would appreciate your insights..
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2923172

Edited by shamrish - 07 April 2012 at 5:16pm
nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

yep..for sure siddhiji will reach the court...but with out CD  what the heck she is going to do...? Court ke paas ek pav bhaji ka stall hai... Siddhi wo khayegi...ROFL

Dancing: Oy hoye.. aapka Sweetu cha raha hai aajkal...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy118_RiDdHi

sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

no worries, y fear when cvs r here LOL . kuch bhi hojaye siddhi will win her pratigya done to ladies in veg.market otherwise in hospital tat promo she done promo will be shown baar baar to siddhi with bg song kya hua tera vada LOL so tat she doesn't forget her promise

LOLLOL funny yaar too gud and specially kya hua tera wada + veg. market waala scene chalo thoda topic kee taraf mud leti hun LOL now finally i have turned towards topic LOL so frankly speakin ke jab kal woh promo dikhaya then i was damn sure ke siddhi hee yeh case ladegi so now for the hell why she promised kunal ke woh nahi aayegi jab kee humein , hamare jaan-e-bahar bewakoof cv's Angry( sorry if any cv's lover or fan has hurted Wink )  , director jee and finally our jhansi ki rani jee ko pata tha ke woh court aayegi hee aayegi chahe usse patti ya glucose kee bottle leke chalna pade ya phir ambulance ya wheel chair ka sahara lena pade woh aayegi so bhaiyyo aur behno kya kare patrince test badhane ke liye taiyyar rahiyo aur ek do teen ( madhuri waala ek do teen gaana nahi gaa rahi hun LOL )  episodes wait karne ke liye

Edited by sandy118 - 07 April 2012 at 8:46pm
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

yep..for sure siddhiji will reach the court...but with out CD  what the heck she is going to do...? Court ke paas ek pav bhaji ka stall hai... Siddhi wo khayegi...ROFL...nanu...tu kab sudregi?ROFL waise pav bhaji kyun? chana kyun nahi!Wink

Dancing: Oy hoye.. aapka Sweetu cha raha hai aajkal...Clap i knowDancing...thank uBig smile

Edited by shumi. - 07 April 2012 at 9:27pm
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
hi

siddhi for sure will reach court and win the case. i think next week we will get alot of court room drama, 

maybe siddhi will faint in the end, bec doc said she needs bed rest etc, and will be rushed to hospital, but hopefully they will wrap up the case before that

norzar
br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Confused

Go to top