India-Forums

Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki
Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

Nisha Rawal-as Arjun's Ex GF (Page 2)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
So Arjun was going around with Soumya!!!
Totally thrown in its new so called past script to bring more masala...

So more work for Lakshmi to get rid of her from Arjun's life

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
if i may join in the conversation...Embarrassed  this girl nisha rawal... has declined many offers... ?? before agreeing to play soumya..?? what crap?! and as far as soumya is concerned... she is just another replacement for purva... Sleepy couldnt the cvs have shown some other twist than this cliched 'other woman' track...?? and laxmi is shown acting all immature and jealous than taking control of things before they go out of hand... Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Most welcome Yes its a cliched track I am seeing another show which is showcasing the Aitaraaz type of situation
Lakshmi I feel is loosing the character which it started with ... She is shown immature sometimes as if she has never seen anything like plane and all in her life , or making her family seems as if they have not gotton out of their muhaalah.. With TV  they show so much atleast show them being realistic in seeing exploring things..
Anyways, here seeing ..Arjun's new phases of characteristic reactions LOLLOL me wonders what all more is to dig into his past

Don;t tell me she will be carrying photographs them hand in hand or running around the trees

Were they so steady that they parted ways Confused

flutterby

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
this soumya character will be one hell of a despo... on the first day itself she reminded arjun that she was his first love and first love is never forgotten and blah Wacko , how she and arjun were a couple.. i agree with you that this soumya character is forced and she was never in the picture earlier and she was just brought in an effort to steady the dipping trps... kam akal cvs.. Ouch

shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
U see Arjun's face it seemed as if he ate up his dialogue He was totally lost when she was cross questioning him LOLLOLLOLLOL

It seemed so out of place for him poor guy or he was dumbstruck that where did she pop up from

So Arjun itna bhola bala nahi hai as he seems Wink 

Did he tell any dialogue to Purva saying  tum meri dost ho magar mainey baas ek he insaan say pyaar kiya hai jo Lakshmi hai

then did he promise soumya also?/ or she forced him to  promise her

Phelea pyar was it two sided or just one sided

Hey Shambunath yeah whirlpool ho gaya Confused

flutterby

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.. Rawal looks good..:)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index