Posted: 12 years ago

Karan Mehra's girlfriend to debut on TV

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Apr 7, 2012, 02.28PM IST

Priyanka Chopra from Aitraaz

While beau Karan Mehra has already tasted fame with the success of Rajan Shahi's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, girlfriend Nisha Rawal is still trying to get a foothold in the industry.

And after declining several TV soaps, Rawal is tipped to finally make her television debut with Life OK's Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki and that too in a negative role. According to sources, her character will be similar to Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra's in Aitraaz.

Informs a source, ""Nisha will reprise Priyanka Chopra's negative character from Aitraaz. She will play Sudeep Sahir's ex on the show. Her entry in the show will lead to a love triangle in Arjun's (Sudeep Sahir) life, who is set to marry Lakshmi (Shraddha Arya). When contacted, Rawal said, ""I am not in a position to comment on this. I hope to get a clearer picture in a few days.""

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Karan-Mehras-girlfriend-to-debut-on-TV/articleshow/12569389.cms

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aitaraaz, was dealing with EMA(Extra Martial Affair), O this is so cliched wonder why they want to mess it Big time, I hope its just a cameo, but again negative lead love triangle even Sony has a show Kya Hua tera Vaada on that lines

Yeah simple story ko aur complicated they are making

Every article seems to give different images of teh character

LOL..I think this role was supposed to be Purva's..but we disliked her intensely so the writers brought in a new girl in Arjun's life. 🤣 Khair..lets see how this plays out.
I thought this show will go on the lines of K3G , it seemed like that with RV not accepting Lakshmi now its going to turn out like a typical Vamp and Wife situation

The CV's don;t want to make use of their creativity thoughts and make the show sweet and entertaining 
They want to spice it up then they change characters overnite with the long lost GF and arjun actually was having inclination to other women before he fell for Lakshmi and all the hidden secretes

More masala to the existing chaos RV will get mad 😆😆😆
Hahahaha.. RV and us 🤣

BTW maybe..this is just the writers clever way of bringing in a really greedy Ex GF of Arjun's to placate us that Lakshmi still cares for Arjun and not AM and the money by comparing her to Lakshmi? Maybe am giving the writers a lot more credit then they deserve but it's a possibility. Maybe seeing this comparison will soften RV towards Lakshmi?
Yes could be , and then MD( Madhuri Dixit) will have to narrate more about this mess after the episode..

Maybe she is greedy for money and she wants her Ex-BF, But if she is playing Aitraaz Priyanaka then she is suppose to be a boss of Arjun or may be they will show her stylish as she did bring haldi yesterday and then putting her doore on Arjun

But I see this so forced in and Out of character for Arjun who seemed to always look for simple girl like Lakshmi or he was never inclined to women just had a s friends even when he was studying or whatever he did before he came back to Kanpur..
But yes being a rich guy  girls may have been after him and his sweet smile must have had them go gaga and this ex- GF whom she claims may have some cooked up story

After all this tamasha Bechara Arjun will come out Dhood Ka dhula..
Hahahaha..yes Arjun will come out dhoodh ka dhoola in this mess. Lakshmi will have to bear some more vampy and snide comments from Soumya. As if Purva didn't do enough of that. Maybe some misunderstandings too?All very typical.

But I have a strong feeling that this character was cooked up when we made it clear that we dont want Purva back. Am pretty sure this role was supposed to be played by Purva.

Khair, hopefully it will be a cameo..but the article says parallel role so what do I know.

And as Arjun is the CEO, I don't see her as his boss. Maybe she will work for him though and Lakshmi will be all insecure and her distrust will push Arjun away. See..THIS is why I didnt want the marriage to happen so soon. In Indian shows after marriage, all we get are crap tracks.
Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 12 years ago
I so agree with you the last part ,
If teh CV's are sensible they could have used the title Lakshmi Mere Angan Ki ,

When Vishaal was investigating and reporting abt some illegal people somewhere they could have shown some accusations with Angihotris or maybe later now and then they have losses, now whne Lakshmi enters the house things cud change and she brings back prosperity,

They could have shown Lakshmi helping Arjun  with work and get things back she has good knwoledge of Stocks and Buy and Sell analysis these quialities of her could be used and then they could have inthe true sense seen how she is a blessing for teh family
By this RV would start appriciating her as his Bhanu and then tracks could be weaved...

This so called vamp in shows is so typical, instead show the women of teh house stronger and working hand in hand with the male protaganist

But I think Lkashmi is very level headed most of the times so hope there is not much rona dhona
This Soumya chit is very clingy 😆 and a brat...not to mention obsessed. 😆 Very typical with Indian shows.

Khair..even I thought they would play a little on K3G and show that Lakshmi's business sense will help Agnihotri's gain wealth and fame unimaginable to them but the writer is taking it the typical sautan way.

Lakshmi was also portrayed as observing and matured but that has been forgotten so can't put too much into the level headed part.
Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 12 years ago
So Arjun was going around with Soumya!!!
Totally thrown in its new so called past script to bring more masala...

So more work for Lakshmi to get rid of her from Arjun's life
if i may join in the conversation...😳  this girl nisha rawal... has declined many offers... ?? before agreeing to play soumya..?? what crap?! and as far as soumya is concerned... she is just another replacement for purva... 🥱 couldnt the cvs have shown some other twist than this cliched 'other woman' track...?? and laxmi is shown acting all immature and jealous than taking control of things before they go out of hand... 👎🏼