India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

I won your trust...

ulakmini Goldie
ulakmini
ulakmini

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I missed NBTNMKK 2 and 1/2 weeks...just finished to  watch all the episodes that i missed...it is good the story is touching lot of social issues now...molestation, various kind of social attitudes about widows,the problems women have to face in working setup, etc...

and now about Meghan...Mohan won Megha's trust...good sign.. so he will win her love too...is not it friends...???

Edited by ulakmini - 07 April 2012 at 9:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanu4sun-naaaaaaaaa-RadhaRani---Udhay--

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
yaar still i  am not sure megha fully trust on him or not.she just started trust on him not fully.and about love he will win but it take long time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ulakminishanu4--Udhay--

monigod Groupbie
monigod
monigod

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
yep..NBT is doing a gr8 job! I totally love this show Smile Couldn't miss it a single day.

And yes, now that Mohan has won her trust, hopefully one day (somewhere down the lane) he will also win her love...but he still has a long way to go for that Tongue

ulakmini-RadhaRani---Udhay--

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ulakmini-RadhaRani---Udhay--

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
From megha's side its not easy for her, so mohan has a long a way to go. Kuch monu ke dil ko chot bhi lag sakti hai. Megha ko bhi dard ho saktha hai. She can't accept so easily. So we have brace ourselves to see MegHan in pain. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ulakmini-RadhaRani-

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Ofcourse, ek din aayega ...pyaar ho jayega..mohan aag dil main laga dega wo..ki megha pighal jayegi... Waiting 4 that day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ulakmini

ulakmini Goldie
ulakmini
ulakmini

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

yaar still i  am not sure megha fully trust on him or not.she just started trust on him not fully.and about love he will win but it take long time.

Amisha my dear...it can be true that still she not trust him in every way...but as i feel ,deep inside unintentionally she trusted him before this Prateek's incident...can you remember when that fake fire alarm ringing in office she told him " take me out from here..i have to go home...i have my children.."
that mean she knew that she can depend on him for help...but she did not accept...  

shanu4-RadhaRani-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ulakmini

Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Amisha my dear...it can be true that still she not trust him in every way...but as i feel ,deep inside unintentionally she trusted him before this Prateek's incident...can you remember when that fake fire alarm ringing in office she told him " take me out from here..i have to go home...i have my children.."
that mean she knew that she can depend on him for help...but she did not accept...  

Yes deep down she knew that mohan is a good guy even before. But she could not accept because of many things like the Amar's report fiasco, his apparently weird, irresponsible, childish behaviour, her own ego/prejudice etc. 

ulakmini-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index