dont believe spoilers and disappointed

shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hi friends...have been seeing so many spoilers...please dont believe all these spoilers they r all fake ones...i think the script writers also dont decide the story well in advance...maybe they r only 2 weeks ahead then us...

and as per trp they change their stories also...so dont believe the spoilers...believe only those spoilers which is 2-3 days in advance...wht will happen after 2 weeks or 1 month...i think actors themselves dont know how the story will go...it is only the writers who would know a little in advance than the actors...i dont think the script writers would know even 1 month in advance wht will happen...

so stop believing in all the spoilers and then getting disaappointed tht it didnt happen...

only mishti is giving correct spoilers...hers r accurate spoilers...
Edited by shtl_l - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
im with wat eva u just said. 👍🏼
archies.bee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Seriously...

i have infact nvr given in to any of them unless frm a very very realible source (which we all know who)

sum of them r ridiculus too...things that can nvr happen in sp soaps...
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I only believe Zee-news and misti's spoilers ...I only catch their post only...case thats true only..
others I don't knw and I am not thinking about other spoilers and some Articles also fake...
but yaa only Zee_news and misti's spoilers are correct and I believe them...

pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anu17

I only believe Zee-news and misti's spoilers ...I only catch their post only...case thats true only..

others I don't knw and I am not thinking about other spoilers and some Articles also fake...

ya correct... no need to believe anyother spoilers
optimuss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you are right . we believe these fake spoilers and  expect something and when that doesn't happen we are disappointed 
shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

yeah but others r believing all the spoilers  i read some comments like they keep on asking still when will khushi will fall ill...well they dont realise that spoiler and article was a fake one...but they keep on asking that...they actually beilieved those spoilers and got disaapointed...those fans had expectations...but they dint knew that those spoilers were wrong...

again today i am seeing new spoilers and articles...

so i thought i should share and say dont believe all these spoilers...
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey!!! Thanks for creating this post. I have seen members taken for a ride with spoilers!!!. I trust Misti and Zee_News. But rest I just ignore. I request pranksters to find a better job to dabble with their time than to create some predictions as spoilers. It doesn't humor anyone one bit!! No its not ethical either. Just put yourself in their shoes and give a thought!!
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeah kinda have to agree with you there. The last spoiler posted today don't seem to be from a reliable source. It was that person first post so I'm still on the fence. I'll just take things as they come. It's quite obvious the MU wont last for another 6 months but putting a date to it? I'm a bit apprehensive in doing so or believing any spoiler that gives the exact date.