India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

maya and her dressing

SnowGirl18 Goldie
SnowGirl18
SnowGirl18

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Forget about this females acting and attitude!! but her dressing is so pathetic, her eye makeup is horrifying to the core, even swamini buas eye makeup is scary but not horrible as mayas! everytime the camera is shown close to maya i feel how virat sees intooher eyes and act!! i understand she s playing a -ve role but not neccessarily her make up this horrifying, it is terrible watch her on screen esp close shots!!

next her dresses it kinda givs a feel she is a foreign returned beggar!! al the more in fri epi when the camera showed her legs it was like ewww!! my god i mean wat is the necessity to wear those one piece clothes wen her legs are soo horrible!! i really cant tolerate this woman in this show anymore!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

majaam00luvnishalpulu1995KAJANVMONAYAKKbaisakh45alicemathTacker_Holicsizzysehrish-Sara.

cutyvirman IF-Sizzlerz
cutyvirman
cutyvirman

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
her bags are packed alreadyROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pulu1995

luvnishal Senior Member
luvnishal
luvnishal

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
ROFL
KAJANVMONAYAKK Senior Member
KAJANVMONAYAKK
KAJANVMONAYAKK

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL AGREEThumbs Up
Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I dont know what Virat saw in her! I mean not being horrible there's nothing wrong with dresses but that short surely the Vadhera's should think is she really worth our family? LOLLOL She wears revealing clothes isnt that going to damage there reputation LOLLOLLOL If I were Dadaji in the party i would have told Swamini to tell Maya to get sme clothes on LOLLOL She is really not worth being a Vadhera Bahu she has a bad dress sense for starters, she has no morals or values and not an ounze of indian culture i agree Virat is different but hes not that different to love someone like her! Cant wait till she exits the show! LOLLOLLOL Sorry for getting angry i agree with your every word ! Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alicemathBadtameezDil.

NeenuAmmu Goldie
NeenuAmmu
NeenuAmmu

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
totally agreeThumbs UpLOL
MairMayuri Senior Member
MairMayuri
MairMayuri

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
ROFL
-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Virat saw her lovely long hair.
which he can clean his room with ofcourse. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenorishqbaaz4everalicemathBadtameezDil.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index