Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Where are u Development team? (Page 2)

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravichitra

Originally posted by TVserialfreak

Didi...kya hua koi problem hai kya?...what should I do...command me...I am at your service...

Maine kar diya bhai. Reported about some posts deliberately bashing RK and ST.

@ravichitra
Didi...In the morning you had asked about the shocking moments of Ram and Priya...I am telling you mine- I really got shocked when u told me you were a doc ...I am still afraid of injections...so I switched to Homeopathy...Big smile...posting this kyonki aap isse padke relax ho jayegi...I will be relieved too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chitloneravivakirk

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fosla

Chitra

I absolutely agree. ogged into the forum after sometime but realized some trouble makers are back. Hope you reported those posts using the report button.

FIVR

Please take note. don't want to let ppl continue name calling by topic makers. Calling actors names and responsders as herd mentality ones are really not helping.

Am sort of fed up Angie. I'll report this to the team. I didn't know this option existed

Chitra

Use the report button if you feel the post offended you. I understand your feeling since I have felt that way wtih the particular topic makers post since they are always demeaning the show and members.

If that doesn't work, we can send PM to the DT too. I guess FIVR is busy since quite a few have reported it otherwise.

Yeahhh did it. I feel good. Reported about someone for the first time and I am actually feeling good. Remembering the 2nd phone convo between Ram nd Priya when Priya supported by Ayesha blasts Ram. Party

He he!! That was a good one!!LOL

Breathe calm now. For me, I stay alone at my parents' place as my parents also work in some other place, this is like being with family as I stay on my own and it really spoils my moods to see stuff like that. My dad always said that if in a team of players, one says he doesn't have anymore stamina, it reflects on the entire team and pessimism creeps in. And it hampers the spirit of the team. And I hate it when people are trying to spoil our spirits.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstoneTVserialfreakavivakirk

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Didi...kya hua koi problem hai kya?...what should I do...command me...I am at your service...

Maine kar diya bhai. Reported about some posts deliberately bashing RK and ST.

@ravichitra
Didi...In the morning you had asked about the shocking moments of Ram and Priya...I am telling you mine- I really got shocked when u told me you were a doc ...I am still afraid of injections...so I switched to Homeopathy...Big smile...posting this kyonki aap isse padke relax ho jayegi...I will be relieved too...

LOL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TVserialfreak

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@ravichitra
To be frank with you didi...I could not sleep yesterday night  too...I was really afraid that you would take my comment about Ram and Priya's kids wrongly...was feeling guilty for having made that comment...

chitloner

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged

@ravichitra
To be frank with you didi...I could not sleep yesterday night  too...I was really afraid that you would take my comment about Ram and Priya's kids wrongly...was feeling guilty for having made that comment...

I dont remember anything dear. Amd u r free to say whatever u think until it doesn't hurt someone's emotions.

TVserialfreak

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

@ravichitra

I dont remember anything dear. Amd u r free to say whatever u think until it doesn't hurt someone's emotions.

@ravichitra
Thanks a lot for your comfortable words akka...I had an account on facebook earlier and due to a similar misunderstanding I had with someone I felt it was not that good to stay and have permanently quit it...on account of BALH only...so I am careful enough when making comments...please correct me if I make any wrong comments...I fear ladies a lot...really...its the truth...

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Akka
This is a photo slide show that I made for Sakshi ji - its dedicated to all her fans...she is my favourite actress and will continue to be so...I have added a song in the background ...please watch and comment on it...I value your comments

Kishore

Edited by TVserialfreak - 07 April 2012 at 12:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chitloneravivakirk

Nancy_NUTS Goldie
Nancy_NUTS
Nancy_NUTS

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Now to me too wondering where is Fivr
 apart from those posts that are bashing our actors, i can see many useless unrelated threads like- IPL and HouseFullConfused
i hope the DT looks into the matter soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

janardanachitlonerTVserialfreakavivakirk

Go to top