Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~*~Bhootnis daa Adda #2~*~*~[Completed] (Page 52)

..NightDragon.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NightDragon..
..NightDragon..

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gods_child

The train scene was amazing..kritika was better when thin
yes...LOL

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

@yasha mene dkha hai kmh1 bt in 1 wk bf0re da starting of KMH2
@niha 0ye u chck da namex i askd u to?
-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Originally posted by nityah

Originally posted by -Niha-

guys did any of u watch jyoti? and that weird rehna one on imagine?
yes i have watched jyoti initially...but then left out
and which is rehna one??? i don't remember

yeh i stopped watching that after she got divorced and all that. after that i watch it on and off

the rehna one was about this orphan girl, and then theres two brothers. the family welcomes her in and she stays there, then both of the bothers fall in love with her. and she loves the older one. the younger one wants to marry her, so her family arrange their marriage. they get married, and go on a honeymoon. then them too have an accident and the younger brother dies... or they think he does. and the girl becomes a widow. they leave her in like a store room to live, and she grieves alone. then after some time they arrange her to marry the older brother. but they day their meant to marry, the younger brother goes back home. older brother and her get married, but dont tell the younger brother. and she has to pretend that she's still with the younger brother. soon he finds out, and she goes back to the older brother. then i stopped watching it coz it got ridiculous coz they got a poor girl to fall in love with the younger brother.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NightDragon..

-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsLuscious

@yasha mene dkha hai kmh1 bt in 1 wk bf0re da starting of KMH2
@niha 0ye u chck da namex i askd u to?

no i didnt i thort they were for yasha...
-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsLuscious

Thankx niha

thank you for what?
..NightDragon.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NightDragon..
..NightDragon..

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

yeh i stopped watching that after she got divorced and all that. after that i watch it on and off

the rehna one was about this orphan girl, and then theres two brothers. the family welcomes her in and she stays there, then both of the bothers fall in love with her. and she loves the older one. the younger one wants to marry her, so her family arrange their marriage. they get married, and go on a honeymoon. then them too have an accident and the younger brother dies... or they think he does. and the girl becomes a widow. they leave her in like a store room to live, and she grieves alone. then after some time they arrange her to marry the older brother. but they day their meant to marry, the younger brother goes back home. older brother and her get married, but dont tell the younger brother. and she has to pretend that she's still with the younger brother. soon he finds out, and she goes back to the older brother. then i stopped watching it coz it got ridiculous coz they got a poor girl to fall in love with the younger brother.
really i don't remember it at allMonkey Icons
-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

really i don't remember it at allMonkey Icons

it was like from when i was 9/10 yrs old. thats prob y u dnt remember its pretty old. i can't even remember the title name, we all use to call it rehnaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NightDragon..

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Nup just check
emran abbas
iqbal khan
aamir sanjida ka huby

Go to top