Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Niha-

guys did any of u watch jyoti? and that weird rehna one on imagine?

yes i have watched jyoti initially...but then left out
and which is rehna one??? i don't remember
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Never watched jyoti...nityah do watch kmh 1 online uwill fall in love...if exists it must be like arjun arohi or it better doesnt exist..
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gods_child

Never watched jyoti...nityah do watch kmh 1 online uwill fall in love...if exists it must be like arjun arohi or it better doesnt exist..

nope i don't watch it online...it back to tv screen...today was its first episode i think...
and i just love that serial...
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The train scene was amazing..kritika was better when thin
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gods_child

The train scene was amazing..kritika was better when thin

yes...😆
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@yasha mene dkha hai kmh1 bt in 1 wk bf0re da starting of KMH2
@niha 0ye u chck da namex i askd u to?
-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nityah

yes i have watched jyoti initially...but then left out
and which is rehna one??? i don't remember

yeh i stopped watching that after she got divorced and all that. after that i watch it on and off

the rehna one was about this orphan girl, and then theres two brothers. the family welcomes her in and she stays there, then both of the bothers fall in love with her. and she loves the older one. the younger one wants to marry her, so her family arrange their marriage. they get married, and go on a honeymoon. then them too have an accident and the younger brother dies... or they think he does. and the girl becomes a widow. they leave her in like a store room to live, and she grieves alone. then after some time they arrange her to marry the older brother. but they day their meant to marry, the younger brother goes back home. older brother and her get married, but dont tell the younger brother. and she has to pretend that she's still with the younger brother. soon he finds out, and she goes back to the older brother. then i stopped watching it coz it got ridiculous coz they got a poor girl to fall in love with the younger brother.
-Niha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsLuscious

@yasha mene dkha hai kmh1 bt in 1 wk bf0re da starting of KMH2
@niha 0ye u chck da namex i askd u to?

no i didnt i thort they were for yasha...
-Niha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsLuscious

Thankx niha

thank you for what?
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Niha-

yeh i stopped watching that after she got divorced and all that. after that i watch it on and off

the rehna one was about this orphan girl, and then theres two brothers. the family welcomes her in and she stays there, then both of the bothers fall in love with her. and she loves the older one. the younger one wants to marry her, so her family arrange their marriage. they get married, and go on a honeymoon. then them too have an accident and the younger brother dies... or they think he does. and the girl becomes a widow. they leave her in like a store room to live, and she grieves alone. then after some time they arrange her to marry the older brother. but they day their meant to marry, the younger brother goes back home. older brother and her get married, but dont tell the younger brother. and she has to pretend that she's still with the younger brother. soon he finds out, and she goes back to the older brother. then i stopped watching it coz it got ridiculous coz they got a poor girl to fall in love with the younger brother.

really i don't remember it at all