all the property will be taken out by shyam!

Mahvush thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
People i think that this track will come very soon that shyam will transfer all the property by his name.  so in this way anjali will know about her husband, she will die while delivering the baby and she will also help in clearing all the misunderstandings between khushi and arnav.  so arnav will know khushi is innocent.  what do u guys think? and another thing i want to say that people please wait they are showing both hate and love track together.  only kissing and hugging doesnt mean the love.  love is based on feelings.

thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

test2test2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That will be the stupidest move. 
How can Shyam get all the property, ridiculous
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it wont happen ... cvs wont do this 
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Kuch bhi! kahin kisi official source ne kaha hai kya yeh?

I dont think anjali's gonna die! And if she does, I am gonna burn this world. seriously.
Nisa6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Anjali can't die, she's big part of the show.

luv_u_arhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
one pathetic plot it will be😕
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
anajli vll not die ..even thght v hate her sometimes v dont vant he to die she is sooo cute arnav cant bear the pain soo they wont do tht
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I dont think so.. I highly doubt Shyam can take over the property without Arnav's knowledge... he will need his signatures and Arnav will definately not sign anything that Shyam gives... I think Arnav has planned to remove Shyam from the will.. he will leave the property to his sister and the unborn child... So Shyam may realise his only option maybe to keep up the marriage to Anjali if he wants money.
As for Anjali I dont think she will die at all. I think if at all she will miscarry. Its way too soon in the show for them to kill off her character... we dont know anything about Arnav and her past as yet.
arshiar8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no shyam dont get the property without arnavs signature in stamp paper so i think that doesnt ahppen.Anjali wont die ...she is arnavs life so taht wont happen.
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
No, if anji dies than khushi and asr s love will have a dark shadow over them. Coz asr would not come over it... 

So no dieying at the moment... Perhaps misscarriage, but dont hope that... Though it would be better, coz shyaam has to leave rm, imo. Aur jab bachha ho ga, she will always will be remembered at shyaam...