Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

The story of Kachra... love destroys your life

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Parichayians... 

Yes I am back after... let me think... πŸ€” hmmm... two long months... and as usual with my faltu and useless topic. 
So guys how many of you love to see people slapping the others... in real life ? I love to see fights... I even create faltu mein fights only to have fun... ok now don't look at me as if I was a criminal, a bad girl... 😳 I am very sweet !!! 😳 Haan sometimes khud ki tareef karni chahiye !!! 
But in real life whenever you see a person giving a tight slap to someone you usually don't enjoy for long... cause you don't have the rewind option na... but when it's on TV everything becomes easier, isn't it ? Just rewind the scene and ENJOY !!! πŸ˜ƒ
Come on be honest how many times did you rewind the SLAP scene yesterdeay and enjoy to the fullest ? I Watched it atleast 10 times... πŸ˜› WOOOW what a slap the Kachra got from her brother, gooosh !!! πŸ‘ BTW how many times did Kachra get slapped ? Twice ? Thrice ? πŸ€” I am telling you... hmmm... 1000 times as I rewinded it πŸ€£ "Kahani: Thappad ki"
Shumi is happy I am sure, hain na Shumi ? But Shumi your sweetu is boring yaar... couldn't he take off his shoes and slap her with... 🀒 

Ohhh no the CD is broken... RIP... πŸ˜” Ab CD bhagwan ke paas hai... ab kya hoga mera Kunal babu ka ? πŸ˜”
As I told you earlier God is going to sing to Kunal "CD le lo Siddhi de do"... lo ho gaya kam... now even god is bored of the case "Kunal tu rakh le teri Siddhi ko aur CD mere paas rehne de" πŸ₯± Kunal should have saved his CD... πŸ˜‘ but na he had to save his Siddhi... πŸ˜‘ ab maaro, pyaar kya to yeh hi hoga na... 

Ahem don't kill me... you all know that I love Siddhi and Sinal !!! But love is dangerous god... and sometimes, nahin usually waste of time too !!!
Ok me going before I receive tomatoes and eggs !!! 

Muahahaaa loved to spoil your mood ! πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hello Coeur2PsychoFMS (  i don't know ur name sry😳) had great time reading ur post. 

u watched that slap scene 10 times ?πŸ˜†
honestly speaking, i watched that just once, bcoz i can't afford to see wichas face more than once. my blood pressure increase. πŸ˜† hats off to your courage , u dared to watched it 1000 times πŸ‘πŸΌ
..anushka.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣...gr8 postπŸ‘πŸΌ
gaya3sp thumbnail
Hellooo Farah...
How r u???????????

Its been very very very long time that u came with such kinda mindblowing faltu stuffs...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

We were missing it yaar...
Hope u have watched ur emotional kunal...

Great topic... love is blind and it destroys everything...
see the case of kachra itself bechari beemar ho gayi hei...

Nyways good to see you after long time...
Keep coming once in a while and entertain us yaar...
This content was originally posted by: roshani45

hello Coeur2PsychoFMS (  i don't know ur name sry😳) had great time reading ur post. 

u watched that slap scene 10 times ?πŸ˜†
honestly speaking, i watched that just once, bcoz i can't afford to see wichas face more than once. my blood pressure increase. πŸ˜† hats off to your courage , u dared to watched it 1000 times πŸ‘πŸΌ

Don't be sorry I left the forum 2 months ago so it's normal. I am Farah and you ? 
Glad that you liked it and enjoyed it !!! 

Thank you thank you I know I am very courageous πŸ˜› Yes I dared to watch Kachra's face 10 times... kabhi kabhi you have to suffer for good things/reasons !!! And here it's an awesome reason... come on Kachra got slapped woh bhi chhote bhai se !!! πŸ˜³ Ohhh then avoid Kachra cause blood pressure is not good πŸ˜›

-Rojaa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Don't be sorry I left the forum 2 months ago so it's normal. I am Farah and you ? 
Glad that you liked it and enjoyed it !!! 

i'm roshani πŸ˜Š if i'mn not being offensive can i ask u one question. do you speak french? because ur profile name has one of french words😊 sorry if i'm being offensive πŸ˜³

Is mein offensive kya hai... 😳 yes I speak french... I live in France... Why ? You too speak french kya ? 
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Is mein offensive kya hai... 😳 yes I speak french... I live in France... Why ? You too speak french kya ? 
[/QUOTE]

really? well i also speak french, I'm in switzerland😊 
Great Roshani... πŸ˜ƒ Chalo je fais de la pub pour notre french CC πŸ˜† Join us if you want πŸ˜³
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Bien sur, avec plaisir. on y va πŸ˜Š