India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The reason Why Khushi won't be forgiving Arnav

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
For all those who feel really sad to watch the guilty ASR for long: Read ahead.

I think the reason why Khushi won't be forgiving Arnav so easily is because he'll be just asking for her forgiveness..and not saying that he loves her...

Because we all know that our Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada...   she'll never turn her back to the love of her life, however much he would've hurt her!

And the day Arnav will confess that he loves her, our Khushi will go back to him and will accept him with open arms! Big smile Embarrassed

Do you guys remember Arshas Khan's interview? In which he had said-that he is thinking how to show it to the audience where Khushi and Arnav are getting close...He is still thinking whether it going to be a song sequence or the dialogue one! And he even admitted that he'll have to think soon because the time is coming nearer!

So, its clear that our KKGSR won't be able to stay away from our ASR for long (This is for all those who don't wish to watch guilty Arnav for Long.)

And, my personal wish is that he regrets before the 6 months gets over, 'cause then Khushi will have a reason to stay with Arnav... Smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Alinaaliipush04rabiacasashilpeeenataliahAromaHussainnainac01DasGHstormbornSyedaFaiza.A.l.i.a.sunflower52pressulaksh65OmNaMaSteOm

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
what do you say people?
samsungtv Goldie
samsungtv
samsungtv

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I have a feeling that Arnav would not admit his feelings to her because he would obviously fear rejection... Embarrassed

But Khushi will forgive him because she is a very forgiving person.. But obviously she would not forgive him right away.. I don no who will admit their love first... I hope its Arnav..Embarrassed
sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
There is one more scenario they can do is, that after trying so hard to get forgiveness from Khushi and her not relenting.

I want Asr to disappear without letting anyone know where. He can tell Anjali and tell her not to let anyone where he is going. They can give Barun a break like that.

Then we can see the realization of Khushi as well.

Her going crazy trying to find him.

She will discover him in his old home in Lucknow. Also disclose his past to Khushi as well.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top