Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pc17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
blue shirt came out of the closet?!...when you said that I was like "WHAT?! IT DID?" 😲 

...and then you said Shyam wore it and everything clicked into place.😆 You see I am basically blind to everything apart from the hotwa (I seem to notice all the different outfits Sobti wears) so makes sense I didn't notice it. 

Maybe the shirt was originally Shyam's? Maybe Arnie baby stole it from his jiju and for once in his bloody miserable life the creepwa was telling the truth (shock horror!) when he told his beloved wife he came looking for his clothes (to hell with the file! I couldn't care either.). Ok half-truth, instead of a kurta like he said, it was actually a shirt. 

Replace the word "stupid" with "Payal"...CLASSIC! I might join you. When she just stood there speechless I could have whacked her over the head! How can somebody so harmless and "sweet" actually make me want to turn to violence? I have no idea but the CVs seem to be doing a splendid job. 

Neither her or her husband have a pair so it makes me wonder what their children are going to turn out like...

Payal: Ok kids bed time.

Kids: NO!

Payal: Ji they're not listening to me! You tell them na!

Akash: Kids listen to your mother! Come on bed time (smiles)

Kids: F*** off!

Akash: (crys) Payalji they're not listening to me either!

Payal: Oh well ji let them stay up! They might beat us otherwise... Or maybe we should call Khushi to send them to bed...

*ahem* anywho coming back to matters...

Metrosexual Arnav?! Strolling, too close for comfort with Shyam?! That image has scarred me! ...*shivers*

Agree there were quite a lot of stupid rabba ve moments but I quite enjoy the times where he just stares at her lovingly because Sobti just looks SO hot when he does the "love-sick" look, it's unreal! I did hate the stupid dangling one though, she could have hoisted herself up, gave him a shove for good measure, stormed inside, changed, made and drank a cup of tea, and then leisurely walked back in the time it took him to hoist her up. The poor actors are probably suffering from back pain for all the unnatural positions they've been put in!

And would it kill the stylists to get the girl some decent shoes?! I mean there must be a reason why she is falling all the time! Seriously since the start of the show how many times has it been? He's become so attuned to it, it's lost it's special rabba-ve-ness! And this is coming from a REALLY clumsy person, sometimes I wonder if she can balance on her own two feet. Or maybe she does it on purpose...*hint hint nudge nudge* I know I would be if I had a Sobti in my life😉 yes I have no shame!

So I realise I have finally reached the conclusion of my essay, full of ramblings (Sorry about that!) There is a lot more to say, because let's face it I am the Queen of Waffling, but I will leave it here for your sakes. I really do love the show. You are doing a fab job, you two form a formidable team with your wit! LOVE IT! Oh and Happy One Month Anniversary! 🥳

Thanks

Preity xxx

p.s. I was procrastinating when I wrote this so apologies for the ramble! 

p.p.s. Yes some of your listeners are obviously crazy (moi being a perfect example!)
Edited by pc17 - 12 years ago
Angel-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
hahaha
i love this :)
🤣
like_ipk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

🤣 🤣
You guys are hilarious!! Thanks to you, had a lot of LOL's !!
🤣 Hawai firing 🤣 Shyam would be like Thakur in Saudi  🤣 
n How payal is that ?? 🤣 🤣
More than anything else, was laughing with you both 😊

Have a great weekend!

Pissa99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Woww Vidhya, you were super hilarious this week..I literally burst out laughing listening to the meterosexual Arnav and I was imagining Arnav and Shyam walking down a street with the hands on each others back pockets..lol

Munchy and Maxine, loved episode 4 totally :):) Waiting for the next..
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 🤣 LOL! That was funny!
Loved your analysis! 
I was actually laughing the whole time 😆
Missed some of your talking due to laughing so much so have to watch some parts again! :)
Awesome! 👍🏼
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣
and still laughing more ... you both are so so funny ... how do you both do it ?????
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Awesome show girls

Agree with the fact that there are no rabba ve moments during fights. Wow at the idea of Shyam and Arnav walking with their hands in each others back pockets.
karisma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

dropping in to add shybabe to the mix..  

Hilarious combination 😆of video n munchmax commentaries !!!HAHAHAHAAA🤣 well-done!👏

my fav😍 part of the vid was @32mins..the couch!  seriously!! too good! DROOOL!!!

(N m sooo glad IPKKND show started with that Walk the walk baby! scene today...AHAHAHAHAAA🤣 )

lol n the way UR vid paused where Arnav was holding on to Payal 😲while the analysis 🤬flew in...hahahaaa.. bro-bro but jiju not getting in...LMAO!

yeahh..agree..u girls somehow ended up with an anti-drool BS segment 🤣

n i luuuvd it!!!🤗

I've got a thg 4 pale pink lips so... 😎hahahaaa!!! 

n yea  khushi had some pretty good lines.. too full to swallow your pride type..good come-backs!! 👏agree.

ct wait 4 next weekend. i wasn't expecting to but i liked 2day's epi..luvd how he played along wv that kiddo just like the big bad wolf... 

and  jali 2day ..if it's leading to where i think it is..👍🏼.. anyways!  

Arnav Singh Raizada, please growl in mock-threat ☺️ 

m sure ur pink lips will curl interestingly🤔 

☺️

Edited by karisma - 12 years ago
xxSassyxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You guys are a riot. Your show is a must listen to over the weekend - really look forward to a good chuckle.🤣🤣

Completely agree about the file - no one cares! 

Nice idea to have Shy's video accompaniment.

Arnav as Mamaji - No more rub away; Kuch tho karo; HP body double - 😆

Good tracking of Arnav's longest day 😆

Thanks for the show, and for the pm too