coolmaan
coolmaan

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
i don't know y its going down its bad it will go up don't worry Smile
Ubiquitos Goldie
Ubiquitos
Ubiquitos

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Do TRPs truly represent viewers' no? And their setups are confined to some few thousand homes which may be addicted to same serial!!! And many more things to add to!!! What about other viewers or abroad viewers?

It is just my opinion bcoz many times i question myself during d show is it increasing trps?
And when i view trp charts , i feel like going to them and tell them see this is not right , this show is very popular and etc etc.

I felt it during geet too and now too but this time less bcoz channel is zee tv and ph is also a reputed one!!!

Well all i hope is those families start watching punar vivah !!!
Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrocks

Do TRPs truly represent viewers' no? And their setups are confined to some few thousand homes which may be addicted to same serial!!! And many more things to add to!!! What about other viewers or abroad viewers?

It is just my opinion bcoz many times i question myself during d show is it increasing trps?
And when i view trp charts , i feel like going to them and tell them see this is not right , this show is very popular and etc etc.

I felt it during geet too and now too but this time less bcoz channel is zee tv and ph is also a reputed one!!!

Well all i hope is those families start watching punar vivah !!!

i agree with you!

It is high time that online and over seas viewership is counted in TRP ratings!
It makes no sense when a show has such a large audience worldwide it's rantings are low just because only indian audience are accounted for!

I sure do hope after all the advertisement and promotion of PV during the wedding episode ppl start to watch the show! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pd2012NinnzGm

Ubiquitos Goldie
Ubiquitos
Ubiquitos

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Yes... So lets be optimistic and that everything goes in favour of punarvivah!!!! And story doesn't turn out into an another so so serial which we watch just bcoz of leads and eventually come to think fans are not enough for survival!!!

And hope for a proper trp system which truly represents popularity of serials!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index